PDA

View Full Version : Interesting comments from Kelly Bryant

drummerdawg
11-16-2018, 07:24 PM
Seems like our players are supporting this recruitment and they believe in Moorhead as a coach.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/sec-football/kelly-bryant-discusses-his-6-possible-transfer-destinations-in-lengthy-new-interview/

Commercecomet24
11-16-2018, 07:30 PM
You can tell the kids have bought in to joe even though same fans haven't. This years team has played extremely hard all year. I haven't noticed the loafing or taking plays off like we have seen at times in the recent past.

msstate7
11-16-2018, 07:33 PM
It's always fascinating when players openly recruit transfers when the team has returning players at that position. Obviously it happens everywhere, but I'd be on the first bus out of town if I were key

Political Hack
11-16-2018, 07:41 PM
It's always fascinating when players openly recruit transfers when the team has returning players at that position. Obviously it happens everywhere, but I'd be on the first bus out of town if I were key

Key showed up on campus with guys ahead of him. I don't think he's scared to compete.

msstate7
11-16-2018, 07:42 PM
Key showed up on campus with guys ahead of him. I don't think he's scared to compete.

Kelly Bryant isn't coming to compete. He isn't coming unless he's promised the job

BeardoMSU
11-16-2018, 07:45 PM

The players know things

Political Hack
11-16-2018, 07:45 PM
Kelly Bryant isn't coming to compete. He isn't coming unless he's promised the job

Yep. And if KT out performs him some spring and summer, who you think has the nod come fall?

KT could tranasfer but he's not going to be upset about the players trying to help build depth.

msstate7
11-16-2018, 07:49 PM
Yep. And if KT out performs him some spring and summer, who you think has the nod come fall?

KT could tranasfer but he's not going to be upset about the players trying to help build depth.

It's pretty obvious this staff ain't digging on key. I think there's very little chance he's back if we sign a transfer qb. He should call Mullen, Malzahn, or Herman... he fits with those 3.

Leroy Jenkins
11-16-2018, 08:43 PM
Why would KT transfer? What's the difference in sitting behind a grad transfer QB for a year vs sitting at his new school for a year because of transfer rules?

By the time KT is eligible at his new school Bryant would be gone.

DLGDawg
11-16-2018, 08:46 PM

Is that your opinion or ?from a source??

HoopsDawg
11-16-2018, 08:58 PM

So Steph and Klay shouldn't have recruited KD?

msstate7
11-16-2018, 09:11 PM
So Steph and Klay shouldn't have recruited KD?

I have no problem with it. Just saying that has to be awkward with key and mayden. I'm all for bringing in fine

Dawg61
11-16-2018, 09:12 PM
It's pretty obvious this staff ain't digging on key. I think there's very little chance he's back if we sign a transfer qb. He should call Mullen, Malzahn, or Herman... he fits with those 3.

Thanks for trying to push Key to your boy Muffin.

msstate7
11-16-2018, 09:14 PM
Thanks for trying to push Key to your boy Muffin.

I figured you'd think that. Key will be a junior next season and this staff is actively recruiting a transfer qb. The writing is on the wall. You actually think key can't see it?

Dawg61
11-16-2018, 09:16 PM
I figured you'd think that. Key will be a junior next season and this staff is actively recruiting a transfer qb. The writing is on the wall. You actually think key can't see it?

I hope Key takes a redshirt and gets in the playbook. He's a talented Qb and I want him to stay. You should too.

bulldawg28
11-16-2018, 09:19 PM
I hope Key takes a redshirt and gets in the playbook. He's a talented Qb and I want him to stay. You should too.

A redshirt would be nice for him.

msstate7
11-16-2018, 09:23 PM
I would love for him to stay.

Goldendawg
11-16-2018, 09:31 PM
If Bryant loves to run the ball and sees how many touches Fitz has gotten this year to run, he will sign tonight!*****

viverlibre
11-16-2018, 09:32 PM

He's not taking a redshirt, he's been in the playbook since spring practice. If he hasn't got it by now....

Political Hack
11-16-2018, 09:49 PM
Why would KT transfer? What's the difference in sitting behind a grad transfer QB for a year vs sitting at his new school for a year because of transfer rules?

That exactly right and KT's future will be decided by what he does next year, not what he did this year.

DownwardDawg
11-16-2018, 11:38 PM

He wouldn’t make any of those rosters.

msstate7
11-16-2018, 11:40 PM
He wouldn’t make any of those rosters.

KT would be great in a Mullen type offense

DownwardDawg
11-16-2018, 11:42 PM

Not a chance muffins would recruit him to Florida. He can get QB’s there because his lazy ass don’t have to try.

DownwardDawg
11-16-2018, 11:43 PM
KT would be great in a Mullen type offense

There’s is no doubt about that. I was looking forward to him taking over from Fitz. That was the muffins offense though n

BhamDawg205
11-17-2018, 02:11 AM

I think LSU would be my 1st call if I was KT... A senior at QB and no aire apparent.

BhamDawg205
11-17-2018, 02:15 AM

Not sure on the rules does he still have a red shirt available after playing in over 4 games? If he transfer, he sits a year and learn the offense. What's the transfer rule within the SEC for non grad?

BhamDawg205
11-17-2018, 02:19 AM
Quote Originally Posted by msstate7

I think LSU would be my 1st call if I was KT... A senior at QB and no aire apparent.
Texas coach could be tarnished with the Zack attacks on his morals. Auburn maybe fring Malzahn after this season.