PDA

View Full Version : College Football lineup this weekend?

Political Hack
11-16-2018, 05:20 PM
Is it my general lack of interest in other teams, or is this just the absolute worst lineup of college football games we've had in a while. I thought last week was bad. This is awful. Outside of our game, there's not a single game I see that interest me.

msstate7
11-16-2018, 05:24 PM
Tenn vs mizzou is interesting to me. I'll watch om vandy. Yeah, this week is horrible

WSOPdawg
11-16-2018, 05:24 PM
Yep, Hack, this week's lineup is pretty pathetic. Week 12 of every year brings us this smorgasbord of cupcakes. But at least the SEC office gets to mandate / protect that off-week (cupcakes) for Bama and Auburn.

Commercecomet24
11-16-2018, 05:25 PM
Is it my general lack of interest in other teams, or is this just the absolute worst lineup of college football games we've had in a while. I thought last week was bad. This is awful. Outside of our game, there's not a single game I see that interest me.

ND vs Syracuse, West Virginia vs Okie State, Arizona State vs Oregon should all be entertaining.

Political Hack
11-16-2018, 06:16 PM
WVU at OKie State & OM vs Vandy are the only two I remotely care about, but I doubt I'll sit through either of them. First Saturday I've had clear all season and it's the worst lineup of the year!

Captain Falcon
11-16-2018, 06:41 PM
Syracuse/Notre Dame at Yankee Stadium is intriguing to me. Cuse is quietly a Top 15 team and could really throw a wrench into a playoff race that has pretty much stuck to the script so far.

Political Hack
11-16-2018, 06:50 PM
Syracuse/Notre Dame at Yankee Stadium is intriguing to me. Cuse is quietly a Top 15 team and could really throw a wrench into a playoff race that has pretty much stuck to the script so far.

I didn't even notice that game. Haven't watched ND this season, but Syracuse is good. I'll actually watch that.

Commercecomet24
11-16-2018, 06:56 PM
Syracuse gonna beat ND.

Commercecomet24
11-16-2018, 06:57 PM
I didn't even notice that game. Haven't watched ND this season, but Syracuse is good. I'll actually watch that.

Hack you should check out the late asu Oregon game. That one should be fun too. Herm Edwards has done a good job at asu this year.

RocketDawg
11-16-2018, 08:16 PM

Yeah, I pretty much agree. And it's shown by there being 4 SEC games that are on at 11 a.m., which I believe is pretty unusual. That time seems to be normally reserved for a sometimes a really good team vs a cupcake, or two mediocre teams.