PDA

View Full Version : College Football's Most Impactful Man...

msudawglb
11-16-2018, 10:40 AM
I have to admit, I read this story and my first thought was a movie titled "Blindsided". I mean, you've got a person (Tom Mars) who took a vested interest in a football player (Patterson) who was in a bad situation and he helped him turn his life around. That sounds a lot like a movie that's already out there. I see a sequel!

https://sports.yahoo.com/meet-college-footballs-unexpectedly-impactful-man-season-080057186.html

Political Hack
11-16-2018, 10:54 AM
I didn't read the thread on this yesterday, but did anyone else notice the comment about death threats? Ole Miss fans were sending death threats...

msudawglb
11-16-2018, 10:56 AM
I didn't read the thread on this yesterday, but did anyone else notice the comment about death threats? Ole Miss fans were sending death threats...

I'm sorry, I didn't notice this had already been posted.

Count Istvan Teleky
11-16-2018, 12:22 PM
How about the picture in the article of Mars bagging a shark?

mparkerfd20
11-16-2018, 12:29 PM
So he did all this to get Michigan a QB? Makes sense now. :p

Political Hack
11-16-2018, 01:09 PM
It's hilarious that he was a Michigan fan and the Patterson family did the same thing to OM that OM had done to get Patterson in the first place. Anybody know if his family still has that house in Biloxi? His little brother still at Biloxi High?

parabrave
11-16-2018, 03:35 PM
It's hilarious that he was a Michigan fan and the Patterson family did the same thing to OM that OM had done to get Patterson in the first place. Anybody know if his family still has that house in Biloxi? His little brother still at Biloxi High?

Lil bro went to Texas after he left BHS for Stanislaus. They were "renting" that house in Biloxi. Funny thing about that house is that a big MSU alum/fan lived across the street and always had a big MSU banner in the front yard.