PDA

View Full Version : BearSharks have decided to stop hoopin in the Sad Pad

Coach34
10-17-2013, 03:24 PM
gonna build themselves a new gym- and borrow alot of money to do it

http://www.knoe.com/story/23718995/college-board-approves-ole-miss-arena-borrowing

messageboardsuperhero
10-17-2013, 03:32 PM
I thought they had raised almost all of the money in their capital campaign for football expansion and a new basketball area? Now that their football expansion has been pushed aside and will look half-ass and their arena will be 80% funded with borrowed money, where in the hell is the $100+ mil. they have supposedly already raised going?

Dawg61
10-17-2013, 03:34 PM
Wonder if they'll use the Sad Pad as an aquatics center?

TheRef
10-17-2013, 03:35 PM
Wonder if they'll use the Sad Pad as an aquatics center?

I see what you did there. And I approve.

coastdoglover
10-17-2013, 03:38 PM
Went to signing bonuses and payments to players on injured reserve

I thought they had raised almost all of the money in their capital campaign for football expansion and a new basketball area? Now that their football expansion has been pushed aside and will look half-ass and their arena will be 80% funded with borrowed money, where in the hell is the $100+ mil. they have supposedly already raised going?

Homedawg
10-17-2013, 03:39 PM

Haha. I had a rebel tell me it was bs that we were borrowing money to add on the Davis wade because they already had 90 mil in hand to build arena! I called bs which clearly it was.

messageboardsuperhero
10-17-2013, 03:51 PM
Haha. I had a rebel tell me it was bs that we were borrowing money to add on the Davis wade because they already had 90 mil in hand to build arena! I called bs which clearly it was.

I've been hearing that shit for about a year now... "State's borrowing money while we have almost $125 mil. ready to go at a moments notice!!11!!!1 What loozzers!!1!11!" It's pretty damn funny when you think about it.

I seriously would like to know where all that money went/is going.

Dawg61
10-17-2013, 03:53 PM

White girls for Nkemdiche

Homedawg
10-17-2013, 06:51 PM
I've been hearing that shit for about a year now... "State's borrowing money while we have almost $125 mil. ready to go at a moments notice!!11!!!1 What loozzers!!1!11!" It's pretty damn funny when you think about it.

If u want to get amused, go watch bjork's plea for the need for more money to get the projects rolling. Yea, they got it alright! Hahaha.