PDA

View Full Version : Kylin Hill

ZedFedder
11-13-2018, 09:09 AM
He just changed his twitter profile picture to all black and tweeted "The goal is to get out of Mississippi". I know, you can't read into what a sophomore in college puts on Twitter. May be nothing at all. May have nothing to do with football. But with how he has been used this year, I really wouldn't be surprised to see him transfer. Again, may be nothing there... But seems like it might be more to it.

ShotgunDawg
11-13-2018, 09:12 AM
He just changed his twitter profile picture to all black and tweeted "The goal is to get out of Mississippi". I know, you can't read into what a sophomore in college puts on Twitter. May be nothing at all. May have nothing to do with football. But with how he has been used this year, I really wouldn't be surprised to see him transfer. Again, may be nothing there... But seems like it might be more to it.

Get this shit out of here

fader2103
11-13-2018, 09:16 AM
Hasn't he done this before? I also didn't see you say anything about him retweeting teammates.

BrunswickDawg
11-13-2018, 09:16 AM
QUIT TRYING TO INTERPRET WHAT KIDS PUT ON TWITTER

And, if you follow him closely, you know he talks a lot about getting better, loving MSU, and wanting to get out of MS because he wants to be a pro and provide for his Mom. He even tweeted yesterday about being determined to get his Mom out of Columbus. He also retweets lots of pics of girls. 99% of what kids tweet has zero to do with football.

ZedFedder
11-13-2018, 09:19 AM
Gotcha. I don't follow him, I follow Tyler Horka for the CL who retweeted it. I didn't even go to his Twitter page. Thanks, y'all!

hacker
11-13-2018, 09:35 AM
Willie Gay and Aaron Brule did the blacked out twitter thing before. I think it's a thing people do that's along the lines of "imagine a world without me in it" rather than "I'm removing all of my MSU related profile info."

Cooterpoot
11-13-2018, 09:54 AM
Hill needs to learn to be a leader and stop being so emotional.

sleepy dawg
11-13-2018, 09:59 AM
Hill needs to learn to be a leader and stop being so emotional.

Hill doesn't need to do anything except be a bad ass running back which he is. His emotions are very likely the reason he's been able to reach such great heights.

Cary Hudson's little bro
11-13-2018, 10:03 AM
This thread is not up to the Championship Standard JoeMo preaches.

mstatefan91
11-13-2018, 10:06 AM
Please stop reading players' social media.. it doesn't mean anything.. Guess what? He will likely post something about loving his team and his state after he puts up 140 yards and a couple of TD's against Arkansas this weekend..

NWADAWG
11-13-2018, 10:11 AM
First thing I assume from that is he is wanting to be successful, go pro, and by doing so "get out of Mississippi".

MetEdDawg
11-13-2018, 10:25 AM
Is there an NFL team in Mississippi? If his goal is to go to the NFL would it not be his goal to get out of Mississippi?

DownwardDawg
11-13-2018, 10:31 AM
When I was his age, all I talked about was getting out of Mississippi. Why? Because that's all my older brother talked about when I was growing up. I didn't know any better. Then, I matured. I realized while sure there may be better places to live, but that all depends on what you want out of life. I've been fortunate that God blessed me with a great career and living in Mississippi has been good to me and my family. All that to say, no telling what I would have been saying on social media if such a thing existed back then. It's all garbage and means nothing.

Cooterpoot
11-13-2018, 10:33 AM
Hill doesn't need to do anything except be a bad ass running back which he is. His emotions are very likely the reason he's been able to reach such great heights.

Being emotional doesn't make you better. Working your ass off does. But I don't blame our RBs for being pissed off. Just handle it better. He already said this is his last year in MS, like he's going somewhere (draft). How about he work on his blocking skills a little and picking up other teammates instead of getting emotional on twitter. Peters used do that and he's stopped because he's matured. Hill needs to find some maturity. Aries too, based on his suspensions.

Ifyouonlyknew
11-13-2018, 10:34 AM
Middle age men stop trying to decipher & decode tweets from 16-21 year olds. - Thanks Management

Goose Willis
11-13-2018, 10:41 AM
Gotcha. I don't follow him, I follow Tyler Horka for the CL who retweeted it. I didn't even go to his Twitter page. Thanks, y'all!

Horka really seems to love stirring this kind of stuff up. 99% of Mississippi athletes say the same thing about getting out of the Sip. Horka also implied in the comments that Kylin doesn't have a good shot of going pro in this offense.

cheewgumm
11-13-2018, 10:43 AM
Only thing I?ll saU

Please give him the ball! So we can win the game!!!!

msudawglb
11-13-2018, 10:44 AM

You mean a kid whose goal is to get to the NFL? Last time I checked there wasn't an NFL team in Mississippi. So, I believe the goal of our entire 85 man roster is to get out of Mississippi.

BeardoMSU
11-13-2018, 10:53 AM
Middle age men stop trying to decipher & decode tweets from 16-21 year olds. - Thanks Management

This can't be said enough^^^^

****s sake, literally every time....

DownwardDawg
11-13-2018, 12:18 PM
Only thing I?ll saU

Please give him the ball! So we can win the game!!!!

Dilly Dilly!!!

Dawg61
11-13-2018, 12:26 PM
If you're gonna transfer you don't tweet "the goal is to get outta Mississippi". That's just dumb logic. He's obviously talking about the NFL and making your banner black is a way to remind yourself of that goal.

dalmuti
11-13-2018, 01:56 PM
my goal was to get out of mississippi, so i see where he's coming from lol

Dawg2003
11-13-2018, 02:55 PM
I mean, pretty much all of us growing up would talk about how we couldn't wait to get out of MS. Many kids do that no matter where they are from. My cousins from the rich ATL suburbs used to talk about how they couldn't wait to get out of it. This is normal for all kids to do.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-13-2018, 03:03 PM

This^^ It baffles the mind.

CadaverDawg
11-13-2018, 05:20 PM
Kylin Hill isn't transferring. That being said, the fact that we are even talking about this after the way his season started, is a total indictment on Moorhead. He has managed to F up a really talented offense.

How hard is it to feed Kylin behind our veteran OL, Run Nick occasionally, and throw some quick screens and basic routes to our loaded slot guys, and 4-5 balls to Guidry per game? That would at least have our win total the same or better and every good player would be happy with touches. But no, somehow he's managed to be 6-4 through 10 games AND have our best two players with very limited touches on the year. Think there's a correlation? So frustrating the way this guy has blown this season to pieces

Jack Lambert
11-13-2018, 05:23 PM
I mean, pretty much all of us growing up would talk about how we couldn't wait to get out of MS. Many kids do that no matter where they are from. My cousins from the rich ATL suburbs used to talk about how they couldn't wait to get out of it. This is normal for all kids to do.

I joined the Marine Corp, went over seas and relies there are way more shitty places to be then Mississippi. It gives you a different perspective.

mstatefan91
11-13-2018, 10:31 PM
Tyler Horka is also really young (which he hates being told btw) so yeah.. not really much here

Coach007
11-13-2018, 10:52 PM

His mom is in Columbus and Columbus is going down hill quickly. I'm pretty sure he was making reference to the fight at the mall.

BhamDawg205
11-13-2018, 11:03 PM
I joined the Marine Corp, went over seas and relies there are way more shitty places to be then Mississippi. It gives you a different perspective.

Yea thought we were poor till I joined the Marines.

hacker
11-14-2018, 06:51 AM
https://twitter.com/h_kylin/status/1062547208787185664

KentuckyDawg13
11-14-2018, 07:13 AM
same

StateDawg44
11-14-2018, 08:30 AM
https://twitter.com/h_kylin/status/1062547208787185664

Oh crap Coach Huff is gonna transfer with him***

Doggie_Style
11-14-2018, 09:17 AM
Kylin Hill isn't transferring. That being said, the fact that we are even talking about this after the way his season started, is a total indictment on Moorhead. He has managed to F up a really talented offense.

How hard is it to feed Kylin behind our veteran OL, Run Nick occasionally, and throw some quick screens and basic routes to our loaded slot guys, and 4-5 balls to Guidry per game? That would at least have our win total the same or better and every good player would be happy with touches. But no, somehow he's managed to be 6-4 through 10 games AND have our best two players with very limited touches on the year. Think there's a correlation? So frustrating the way this guy has blown this season to pieces

"But muh, muh system works" Joe M.

CadaverDawg
11-14-2018, 01:35 PM
"But muh, muh system works" Joe M.

Yep, he sounds dumb.

Screw the word "system". You're not hired to implement a "system"....you're hired to win games and generate points with your offense. If you're a good coach, you can win now with talented players, and implement your "system" over time. Bad coaches are those that use the "system" as an excuse for underachieving, and are not able to overcome not having a cookie cutter talent pool built for your "system". These guys are college kids and are 4 year players at max...you aren't always going to have McSorley and Saquon, Joe Croom, so you best learn to adapt or we best get to finding your replacement.

We should have hired Pruitt

AROB44
11-14-2018, 01:51 PM
Yep, he sounds dumb.

Screw the word "system". You're not hired to implement a "system"....you're hired to win games and generate points with your offense. If you're a good coach, you can win now with talented players, and implement your "system" over time. Bad coaches are those that use the "system" as an excuse for underachieving, and are not able to overcome not having a cookie cutter talent pool built for your "system". These guys are college kids and are 4 year players at max...you aren't always going to have McSorley and Saquon, Joe Croom, so you best learn to adapt or we best get to finding your replacement.

We should have hired Pruitt

Got to disagree with you on this.