PDA

View Full Version : Now they are saying

Mudhole
11-12-2018, 05:17 PM
That the Mississippi state player didn't push him in the back, but stuck his foot out and tripped him. Just heard it on finebaum. Anybody else see that? Looked to me like the Bamako player dove at Hill. His legs no less

Commercecomet24
11-12-2018, 05:19 PM
The defensive player made a dive at Kylin, Thomas didn't touch him, period.

ShotgunDawg
11-12-2018, 05:19 PM
Good gracious. Winning just isn't enough for them. If Ole Miss played them tomorrow, I'm not sure who I would cheer for. Seriously.

It's absolutely embarrassing. Tusk is a smart guy, but that dude ended up parting part of the biggest group of dumb asses in sports. Unfathomable arrogance & stupidity

dawgday166
11-12-2018, 05:27 PM
Good gracious. Winning just isn't enough for them. If Ole Miss played them tomorrow, I'm not sure who I would cheer for. Seriously.

It's absolutely embarrassing. Tusk is a smart guy, but that dude ended up parting part of the biggest group of dumb asses in sports. Unfathomable arrogance & stupidity

What did Finebaum say?

First reaction from me is ... the spin has started. Finebaum is the perfect spin machine too.

Nothing will happen to refs and wouldn't be surprised to see same crew reffing our game with Bama next year.

Cooterpoot
11-12-2018, 05:27 PM
That was a Bama fan claiming that. Are you going to post everything you hear on radio and tv? Just stop.

Coursesuper
11-12-2018, 05:31 PM
That the Mississippi state player didn't push him in the back, but stuck his foot out and tripped him. Just heard it on finebaum. Anybody else see that? Looked to me like the Bamako player dove at Hill. His legs no less

Please do yourself a favor and don't listen to that whore. He is about as much good for our school as a yellow fever outbreak.

Mudhole
11-12-2018, 05:31 PM
Everyone knew I was talking about an Alabama fan. Anyway, the caller said he didn't see it but his wife did and hung up. Finbaum said the official saw it too.. just saying the spin from bama fans is crazy

Commercecomet24
11-12-2018, 05:38 PM
Please do yourself a favor and don't listen to that whore. He is about as much good for our school as a yellow fever outbreak.

This, rep given!

ShotgunDawg
11-12-2018, 05:44 PM
Anybody know when the SEC will do a news dump on this?

Will it happen?

Tuesday?
Wednesday?

Surely they'll say something

dawgday166
11-12-2018, 05:55 PM

Will it happen?

Tuesday?
Wednesday?

You won't here anything about it unless it's something along the lines of SEC office took care of it. No details tho.

Bama will win SEC, go to playoffs, play Clemson, get the same type no calls in their favor they got in Natty title game last year, win Natty, and we can all watch Saban hoist the trophy again and be in awe of just how great a coach he is and how well-oiled his machine is. The offense and defense (gag) will be declared up there with the greatest of all times.

All this or the subsequent bad officiating the remainder of the year in Bama's favor going forward will be forgotten.

Finebaum and the rest of the talking heads will rave about it ... all is right in the CFB world. Although you can tell it's somewhat difficult for Herbstreit and Des Howard to keep raving about it. They're more resigned than in awe I think.

ShotgunDawg
11-12-2018, 05:57 PM
You won't here anything about it unless it's something along the lines of SEC office took care of it. No details tho.

Bama will win SEC, go to playoffs, play Clemson, get the same type no calls in their favor they got in Natty title game last year, win Natty, and we can all watch Saban hoist the trophy again and be in awe of just how great a coach he is and how well-oiled his machine is. The offense and defense (gag) will be declared up there with the greatest of all times.

All this or the subsequent bad officiating the remainder of the year in Bama's favor going forward will be forgotten.

Finebaum and the rest of the talking heads will rave about it ... all is right in the CFB world. Although you can tell it's somewhat difficult for Herbstreit and Des Howard to keep raving about it. They're more resigned than in awe I think.

I think the SEC has to make some sort of public statement on this. Whether it's a fake suspension with a free trip to Cabo for the ref or something real, I have no clue. They need a head to roll though for looks if nothing else

dawgday166
11-12-2018, 06:01 PM
I think the SEC has to make some sort of public statement on this. Whether it's a fake suspension with a free trip to Cabo for the ref or something real, I have no clue. They need a head to roll though for looks if nothing else

Next week no one will be talking or thinking about this. Does anyone mention Cam's scandal right after they won SEC title game. Did they even mention it leading into Natty title game. I don't recall that they did ... maybe. But no one even remembers now .. it all blows over.

No one of substance gives a crap about this (meaning us). If it was Bama nation now ... hell yea heads would roll.

Liverpooldawg
11-12-2018, 06:04 PM

The SEC will say nothing and do less.

Liverpooldawg
11-12-2018, 06:07 PM

Why are you watching Finebaum?

starkvegasdawg
11-12-2018, 06:41 PM
Next week no one will be talking or thinking about this. Does anyone mention Cam's scandal right after they won SEC title game. Did they even mention it leading into Natty title game. I don't recall that they did ... maybe. But no one even remembers now .. it all blows over.

No one of substance gives a crap about this (meaning us). If it was Bama nation now ... hell yea heads would roll.

Narrative has already changed from bad officiating to how is Tua after we targeted his knee. The bad calls are already forgotten outside of Starkville.

shannondawg
11-12-2018, 06:45 PM
I already to said that I just wanted to see if the td called back was discussed, and it was skidded over. Turned if off after that.

Watching a rerun of Maverick.

Commercecomet24
11-12-2018, 06:45 PM
You know if ole Saban is really concerned about the health of his qb instead of just winning games, maybe he shouldn't be playing him on a bum knee. Just sayin'

Pollodawg
11-12-2018, 06:57 PM

Nailed it. Do you remember when he was interviewing Saban at SEC Media days (or some event), and Saban jumped his ass? Finebaum basically stared at the desk for the rest of the interview.

Jack Lambert
11-12-2018, 07:00 PM

If Iran fielded a team I would pull for Iran against Bama.

msbulldog
11-12-2018, 07:19 PM
What did Finebaum say?

First reaction from me is ... the spin has started. Finebaum is the perfect spin machine too.

Nothing will happen to refs and wouldn't be surprised to see same crew reffing our game with Bama next year.

According to Steve Robinson on Bones today, this crew has covered 3 out of the last 4 MSU/Ala games! 2016 was the year they didn't cover us and the guy that made the block in the back call was on that crew in 2016!

Lord McBuckethead
11-12-2018, 07:26 PM

Yeah they did, cause his dad couldn't watch the game. Remember that shit.

Lord McBuckethead
11-12-2018, 07:30 PM

Yep, that's funny. Iran will soon feel cheated.

dawgday166
11-12-2018, 07:34 PM
According to Steve Robinson on Bones today, this crew has covered 3 out of the last 4 MSU/Ala games! 2016 was the year they didn't cover us and the guy that made the block in the back call was on that crew in 2016!

I listened to that today is why I said that. If I recall correctly too, seems like someone from MS that is an official wasn't allowed to ref MSU or OM games because the SEC does its "due diligence" to make sure there isn't any conflict of interests, or someone doesn't have to decide between 2 in state schools, etc. Yet that guy lives in Bama and he's reffed quite a lot of their games, including AU/Bama games.

SEC - Model of Integrity.

msbulldog
11-12-2018, 07:54 PM
You know if ole Saban is really concerned about the health of his qb instead of just winning games, maybe he shouldn't be playing him on a bum knee. Just sayin'

Spot on CC! +1

Percho
11-12-2018, 10:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plbd2t2Gkyg

Go to 629 in first quarter. Pause the vid.

Frame by frame in youtube,

Hit . period to frame forward and , comer to frame back.

You can also hit j to go a few frames forward and l to go back

Very, very quick whistle and knee can not be seen on the ground. We actually lift him up off our man on the ground and take him over and backward.

dawgday166
11-12-2018, 10:30 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plbd2t2Gkyg

Go to 629 in first quarter. Pause the vid.

Frame by frame in youtube,

Hit . period to frame forward and , comer to frame back.

You can also hit j to go a few frames forward and l to go back

Very, very quick whistle and knee can not be seen on the ground. We actually lift him up off our man on the ground and take him over and backward.

I thought that was a fumble too when I rewatched it. That's 14 Bama pts that should've come off the board.

Percho
11-12-2018, 11:04 PM
I thought that was a fumble too when I rewatched it. That's 14 Bama pts that should've come off the board.

And if called correctly a scoop and score, would have been 7 for the good guys.

BayouDawg
11-12-2018, 11:38 PM
Speaking of the fumble, Bama was never even concerned about it being reviewed. They didnt rush their next play. They know the officials are in their pocket and I have a hard time believe it gets overturned even if Joe challenges it.

Commercecomet24
11-12-2018, 11:45 PM
Speaking of the fumble, Bama was never even concerned about it being reviewed. They didnt rush their next play. They know the officials are in their pocket and I have a hard time believe it gets overturned even if Joe challenges it.

Yeah there's no way in heck that we were gonna get the ball there. Even if reviewed we would've got the famous "no indisputable evidence" to overturn the call on the field. Remember bamas fumble on the goal line in 2014. It was ruled a fumble we recovered in the end zone but on further review it was ruled a td even though you couldn't see where the ball was because of all the bodies. We will never get any calls that could cost bama. There's decades of evidence to show that.

StateDawg44
11-13-2018, 08:29 AM

Will it happen?

Tuesday?
Wednesday?

What do you expect them to say? And then what differences does that actually make? Nothing.

No they don't.

Coursesuper
11-13-2018, 08:39 AM
What do you expect them to say? And then what differences does that actually make? Nothing.

No they don't.

The conference has nothing to gain by issuing a statement of any kind they just want this to go away, there may be some action against the crew but I very seriously doubt its made public.

shannondawg
11-13-2018, 09:07 AM

Iran yes, ole miss no! I just ask for a flood or something when those two play.

Howboutdemdogs
11-13-2018, 11:16 AM
Finebitch has made a living of stirring the pot of controversy for ratings or protecting Bama for the last 20 years. He is the absolute worse at representing the SEC I am now starting to believe that the SEC should be moved from B'ham. Too many connections in that state. Plus, looking for reasons to change all of it.

1. Bama (All in protecting them)
2. Auburn ( The SEC did nothing again them when Scam Newton was there, so they could play for the National Championship )
3. Pawl Finebitch (His show was the number one sports talk show for years in Alabama. Too much advertising money involved)
4. The State of Alabama ( a whole lot of money rolls into that state because of the SEC being located there,,,,,revenue and taxes)

So, nothing will ever be done or changed as long as the fox is guarding the hen house.