PDA

View Full Version : Listening to Miss Sports this morning while driving to office.....

Jack Lambert
11-12-2018, 10:18 AM
Doug was just going off on Bama and the Refs. I enjoyed it very much. That show has about five Bamers who call in. All of them sounded like whinny bitches. Doug stood his ground.

Coach007
11-12-2018, 10:30 AM
This is happening around the league and nation.

People are very upset that they keep getting these "human error" calls and the replay booth just happens to be on a mandatory break.

Bodaski
11-12-2018, 11:04 AM
This is happening around the league and nation.

People are very upset that they keep getting these "human error" calls and the replay booth just happens to be on a mandatory break.

Saturday was the 1st time I've not seen the replay officials not review the fumble no call. Joe should have not had to challenge it, because all season in every game those calls have been reviewed. I know Alabama is a great football team and it would have taken a yeoman's effort to win the game. What we also have to consider is what it did to our team mentally to get the shaft. There is no way to measure the damage those 2 calls had on the players. The replay officials not even trying to correct the call is why it upset me. Its really hard not to think the league is doing all they can to make sure the SEC is represented in the national championship game. Until there is a concerted effort to be fair to everyone in the league, everything will remain the same.