PDA

View Full Version : Zach Smith snitching on Tom Herman! "Sleeping with recruiting girls"

Coach007
11-12-2018, 12:44 AM
Well DAMN!

Zach Smith
‏Verified account @CoachZachSmith
Replying to @jtssrx @CoachTomHerman

I?m sorry... who wants to get hired by anyone?? Not me. I?m so done with this industry. Shitbags like @CoachTomHerman can sleep with recruiting girls and Asian massueses and no issue. I?m good on coaching lol

https://twitter.com/coachzachsmith/status/1061769985196986368

preachermatt83
11-12-2018, 01:01 AM
He is strait up burning the whole deal down!!

BuckyIsAB****
11-12-2018, 01:08 AM
His twitter feed is one of the craziest things I have ever seen. Something set him off for sure

Coach007
11-12-2018, 01:15 AM
Oh man... there's so many tweets!

Mr. Cobb
‏ @dastaller1
54m54 minutes ago
Replying to @gfraley

Never really heard of another coach paying an ex wife of a former colleague and pointing her in the direction of a journalist ...funny thing is Gerry Herman was the boss on that strip club visit in Florida lol what exactly does it say about your hook em coach lol

Coach007
11-12-2018, 01:22 AM
His twitter feed is one of the craziest things I have ever seen. Something set him off for sure

From What I gather, there was an accusation years ago by his now ex. He denies, but she evidently had some texts messages.

Long story short, there was a restraining order. He violated the restraining order by dropping off their kids rather than meeting in a public place. He never got out nor had any exchange of words. Dropped off and he left. That resulting in a $150 dollar fine and his Job.

She used that ( which was 2 to 3 years later) to #metoo him and Tom Herman was part of it. Paid for everything. He just found out and now he's letting it all out!

Coach007
11-12-2018, 01:29 AM
Tom Herman has responded!

Zach Smith will do an interview tomorrow. Says he has photos and more!!!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DrwcV6MWoAIJcQF.jpg

Coach007
11-12-2018, 01:33 AM
Zach Smith
3h3 hours ago

Zach Smith Retweeted Mike Thomas

Orrrrr... I’m not going to let people ruin my life without owning their own discretions.... but yeah. “Lost my dang mind” works too!

Coach007
11-12-2018, 01:34 AM
Zach Smith
6h6 hours ago

Soooo many people want to talk about football fandom bias. Keep DM’ing me. I love you guys!!! Problem is... I’m not gonna sit here silent. So y’all have a good night. Plenty more coming for ole @CoachTomHerman and @belletjh ‼️
455 replies 235 retweets 889 likes
Zach Smith
7h7 hours ago

Zach Smith Retweeted Rob

Oh I hit the bottle less than @CoachTomHerman did NIGHTLY when he took G2’s from OSU to mix with vodka. But good story!!

Coach007
11-12-2018, 01:35 AM
Zach Smith
8h8 hours ago

Hey @Brett_McMurphy - report this. I witnessed Tom Herman cheat on his wife (@belletjh ) several times... once at an Asian massage parlor... and just texted him that I’m done protecting him. We gonna be “honest” now!? Or nah... LMAO

Coach007
11-12-2018, 01:36 AM
Zach Smith
8h8 hours ago

I was crucified and ruined on social media... for no reason. However........ I know several high profile coaches that SHOULD have been.... know what I mean @CoachTomHerman ? Remember the several times you cheated on @belletjh and she told my ex about it? Because... I do.

Coach007
11-12-2018, 01:39 AM
Zach Smith
8h8 hours ago

Hi @CoachTomHerman - you still running from the truth? Cool with me getting my life ruined on some bullshit... but don’t want me to expose you? Send one more person to meet with me to hide your shit.... I’m DONE protecting you. BITCH. You’re a bad human.
354 replies 1,011 retweets 1,805 likes

hacker
11-12-2018, 07:43 AM
Man that's crazy. Sounds like he's ****ed up on something and not accepting any responsibility for his actions. Looking to pass the blame so he can absolve himself internally. I'm not saying the things he's saying aren't true tho.

WeWonItAll(Most)
11-12-2018, 07:51 AM
Ok. Cool.
Hook 'em 🤘