PDA

View Full Version : Doxxing

Behrdawg
11-11-2018, 11:43 AM
I'm going to say this one time. Whoever decides to "doxx" someone on Elitedawgs, you will be banned-permanently. This is unacceptable. Do not do this shit again.

Hambone
11-11-2018, 11:46 AM
What is Doxxing?

msbulldog
11-11-2018, 11:47 AM
What is Doxxing 2?

msstate7
11-11-2018, 11:49 AM
What is Doxxing 2?

https://i.postimg.cc/sDYyTyg7/EC6-D3910-0-DCB-4-DEB-8-DA2-600-EBC63-DFFA.png (https://postimg.cc/nCh6Ly7h)

Coach007
11-11-2018, 12:02 PM
Who is trying to doxx people and why?

VandelayIndustries
11-11-2018, 12:05 PM
Who is trying to doxx people and why?

Official for game yesterday, bad calls and such

bulldawg989
11-11-2018, 12:11 PM
All SEC officials and their game assignments are public information. Who they are and what they do outside of officiating is part of the gig, comes with the territory. If they have a problem with it that's on them. Officials miss calls and make mistakes, fans may not like it but it's part of the game. If they do their job with integrity it's ok, if not then they deserve scrutiny.

Coach007
11-11-2018, 12:12 PM
Official for game yesterday, bad calls and such

unacceptable to happen

TheRef
11-11-2018, 12:17 PM
All SEC officials and their game assignments are public information. Who they are and what they do outside of officiating is part of the gig, comes with the territory. If they have a problem with it that's on them. Officials miss calls and make mistakes, fans may not like it but it's part of the game. If they do their job with integrity it's ok, if not then they deserve scrutiny.

Posting someone's Facebook profile and wanting someone to burn down their house is absolutely unacceptable. If you see nothing wrong about posting extremely personal information in a highly emotional state, then you are horrible. Don't post personal information about ANYONE.

Coach007
11-11-2018, 12:30 PM

Bad calls do happen, its how we got instant replay. It should be a thing of the past at this point.

Yes their names are public.... Their home address isn't. Doxxing is making every aspect of their lives public knowledge in cluding home and more. That should be illegal.

yjnkdawg
11-11-2018, 12:31 PM
Posting someone's Facebook profile and wanting someone to burn down their house is absolutely unacceptable. If you see nothing wrong about posting extremely personal information in a highly emotional state, then you are horrible. Don't post personal information about ANYONE.

I agree Ref. That is more like the mindset of some posters on the OM board(s).

msbulldog
11-11-2018, 12:35 PM

Agree Ref, leave it to the league, this board is no place for vigilante justice, HEAR THIS SALTY!

mstatefan91
11-11-2018, 12:37 PM
Serious question then, why are you guys leaving that particular thread open then?

bulldawg989
11-11-2018, 12:46 PM

I didn't say anything about burning anyone's house down or physical harm nor would I condone anything of the sort. My point is by the nature of the profession/activity they've chosen they are subject to public scrutiny. Everyone that has a Facebook account is searchable, if they don't like it, don't have one.

For the record I could care less where the guy works or what his hobbies are, I care about the job he does and is paid to do on the field, no more no less.

Quaoarsking
11-11-2018, 01:01 PM
I realize that it's all technically public information, but the type of person who would want to burn his house down is probably not smart or resourceful enough to find that information. So it's a really bad idea to make it easy for the deranged fringe.

mstatefan91
11-11-2018, 01:33 PM
And it's still open.. If you don't want it taking place then delete or lock the thread mods

lastmajordog
11-11-2018, 07:17 PM
Personally I want to know.....I will forever remember Dick Pace.......Forever.......is that Doxxing??

was21
11-11-2018, 07:25 PM
I'm going to say this one time. Whoever decides to "doxx" someone on Elitedawgs, you will be banned-permanently. This is unacceptable. Do not do this shit again.

Is Zach Smith a member

TALL DAWG
11-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Serious question then, why are you guys leaving that particular thread open then?

Exactly....!

Lord McBuckethead
11-12-2018, 08:05 AM
The best we can do is all show up with signs for the game Saturday. Make sure it gets on TV. And point out Tua hit was deliberately used by Saban to redirect criticism from the direct bias everyone saw happening. #bama17njoke