PDA

View Full Version : Bama's legs are wobbling and Saban knows it.

Dawg61
11-11-2018, 10:48 AM
Tua is at about 60%, Hurts is still sidelined from ankle surgery and nobody knows jack shit about Jones. Bama has Auburn, Georgia, Michigan and Clemson left to play to win a natty. I don't think they are gonna make it although they can lose one of Auburn/UGA and still make the playoff.

msstate7
11-11-2018, 10:51 AM
Sec championship game is elimination game. ND will not be left out. Clemson will not be left out. I think big 10 champ will be in as long as it's Michigan or Ohio st.

fishwater99
11-11-2018, 11:13 AM
Sec championship game is elimination game. ND will not be left out. Clemson will not be left out. I think big 10 champ will be in as long as it's Michigan or Ohio st.

Bama gets in with one loss, its not even debatable.

msstate7
11-11-2018, 11:16 AM

Who you got them leaving out? Clemson, ND, or Michigan?

Jack Lambert
11-11-2018, 11:37 AM
I hope Auburn finishes what we started.

Coursesuper
11-11-2018, 11:48 AM
If Tua goes down they're done. The entire offense is built around his skill set. They can rely on a very good defense and a good running game but AU and UGA will stack the box and make that slow kid try to beat them and that's going to be a tall task.

msstate7
11-11-2018, 11:51 AM
If Tua goes down they're done. The entire offense is built around his skill set. They can rely on a very good defense and a good running game but AU and UGA will stack the box and make that slow kid try to beat them and that's going to be a tall task.

I think they can beat ND and auburn without Tua. I don't think they can beat Georgia or Michigan without him. I think Clemson beats them with or without Tua

West Tn Dawg
11-11-2018, 11:58 AM

I agree, that is why you see the blatant fake penalties called on every one but Bama. The story line is way to big of a cash cow for them to leave Bama out.

LC Dawg
11-11-2018, 12:21 PM

I could see them picking a one loss Bama over Michigan. I wouldn't agree but I could see them doing it.

BuckyIsAB****
11-11-2018, 12:29 PM

Notre Dame, Michigan and Ohio St would get demolished nobody wants to see them in

msstate7
11-11-2018, 12:30 PM
I could see them picking a one loss Bama over Michigan. I wouldn't agree but I could see them doing it.

I don't see that happening. Michigan isn't some chump program. They're also a huge pull in the NE and central. In this hypothetical situation, Michigan would also only have 1 loss to a playoff team and a conf championship which bama wouldn't have

dawgday166
11-11-2018, 12:31 PM
I think they can beat ND and auburn without Tua. I don't think they can beat Georgia or Michigan without him. I think Clemson beats them with or without Tua

Michigan might have something for them but ... oh wait ... there'll be refs calling penalties against Michigan and none against Bama in that game too **** CFB hates Harbaugh.

msstate7
11-11-2018, 12:31 PM
Notre Dame, Michigan and Ohio St would get demolished nobody wants to see them in

So you want to leave them all out? Yeah, let's base this discussion in reality

dawgday166
11-11-2018, 12:32 PM
I don't see that happening. Michigan isn't some chump program. They're also a huge pull in the NE and central. In this hypothetical situation, Michigan would also only have 1 loss to a playoff team and a conf championship which bama wouldn't have

Not sure Ga's D can stop Bama. But even if they do somewhat, SEC won't let Bama lose that game and not go to CFP.

msstate7
11-11-2018, 12:33 PM
Not sure Ga's D can stop Bama. But even if they do somewhat, SEC won't let Bama lose that game and not go to CFP.

Georgia ain't beating bama if Tua is healthy. If Tua isn't healthy, bama ain't beating Georgia.

DownwardDawg
11-11-2018, 01:26 PM

Agreed. Not a chance Bama gets left out if their only loss is sec championship game. Not a chance. They’ll leave out whoever they want to leave out, that’s who.

maroonmania
11-11-2018, 02:27 PM
Hope Georgia beats that ass. They had Bama beat last year in the NC game but, shocker, the refs saved Bama with multiple blown calls. I'm just totally over the whole Bama/Saban thing and hope they get beat and Tua gets knocked out for the year. The raping we got from SEC refs yesterday, after last year's screwing in Starkville, was the last straw for me.

Ezsoil
11-11-2018, 04:59 PM
Tua is at about 60%, Hurts is still sidelined from ankle surgery and nobody knows jack shit about Jones. Bama has Auburn, Georgia, Michigan and Clemson left to play to win a natty. I don't think they are gonna make it although they can lose one of Auburn/UGA and still make the playoff.

Fact is they won't face a defense as good as they saw last Saturday again this season.

coachnorm
11-11-2018, 09:26 PM
The selection committee should severely punish programs that want to be in the final four that schedule lightly in non conference especially in week 11. Scheduling a get well week in week eleven should not be supported. The committee should force member programs to eliminate themselves and rid the committee of controversy. A one loss team with a get well game in week eleven deserves nothing. Also the committee should disallow any program that does not go on the road. A final four team should be forced to play 6 road games to merit consideration. Fabricating a home field advantage against weak opposition should be punished also. Do this and less drama will occur.

Bubb Rubb
11-11-2018, 09:29 PM

This. If all those teams win out and Bama were to lose to UGA in the SEC Championship game, I don't think Bama gets in.

I think Bama is better than those other teams....especially ND or Michigan. ND, in particular, doesn't deserve to be in the discussion. But it is what it is.

DownwardDawg
11-11-2018, 10:08 PM
This. If all those teams win out and Bama were to lose to UGA in the SEC Championship game, I don't think Bama gets in.

I think Bama is better than those other teams....especially ND or Michigan. ND, in particular, doesn't deserve to be in the discussion. But it is what it is.

I don't think they will leave them out, but I'm sure pulling against them now. I will be cheering for Auburn against them for the 1st time ever that I can remember.

DeputyDawg94
11-12-2018, 12:17 AM
I hope Auburn finishes what we started.

Absolutely agree!! I?ve had red elephant fatigue for a few years now. Conference affiliation be damned, I hope they never win another natty!

Liverpooldawg
11-12-2018, 09:00 AM
The selection committee should severely punish programs that want to be in the final four that schedule lightly in non conference especially in week 11. Scheduling a get well week in week eleven should not be supported. The committee should force member programs to eliminate themselves and rid the committee of controversy. A one loss team with a get well game in week eleven deserves nothing. Also the committee should disallow any program that does not go on the road. A final four team should be forced to play 6 road games to merit consideration. Fabricating a home field advantage against weak opposition should be punished also. Do this and less drama will occur.

If you play in the SEC, esp in the West, it doesn't matter who your OOCs are. Your schedule strength is good.

NWADAWG
11-12-2018, 11:38 AM
And with time to heal, they will likely win it all again.

ShotgunDawg
11-12-2018, 11:40 AM
Imagine how wobbly they'd be if Tua would've had to play the entire game. Dut to officiating, that didn't happen.