PDA

View Full Version : Bama - home of whiny bitches

starkvegasdawg
11-11-2018, 10:32 AM
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/alabama-football/mack-wilson-questions-why-everyone-is-trying-to-hit-tua-tagovailoa-in-his-knee/?fbclid=IwAR2VGdCH-lMblc0avUd6Me7y0hJe5EgpJ0XrvUoNdv2vsSYmqlxqS7HhBbU

Bama LB Mack Wilson saying teams trying to take Tua out by going at his knees so now they're going to start targeting the QB of other teams. I have never in my life seen a coach, player, and fanbase so bent out of shape over a legal hit. Every damn RB and WR in football is saying quit being a little bitch. And how many OL get cut block in a game? 17 me with a pixie wand I wish all those dressing like a long dead coach would have their balls drop.

dawgday166
11-11-2018, 10:33 AM
And what will change ... they do that anyway all the time while being lauded as the "best defense in all of college football". Not this year tho ... that title belongs to Shoop and his D.

ETA: When Bama comes out and mauls, targets, facemasks, etc. other teams QBs and PIs their WRs every down, everyone raves about how great the Bama D is. When other teams come out and knock their dicks in the dirt, all they and their fans do is whine about we playing too rough. Ok for them to play rough, everyone else is just supposed to take it.

Tbonewannabe
11-11-2018, 12:17 PM
And what will change ... they do that anyway all the time while being lauded as the "best defense in all of college football". Not this year tho ... that title belongs to Shoop and his D.

ETA: When Bama comes out and mauls, targets, facemasks, etc. other teams QBs and PIs their WRs every down, everyone raves about how great the Bama D is. When other teams come out and knock their dicks in the dirt, all they and their fans do is whine about we playing too rough. Ok for them to play rough, everyone else is just supposed to take it.

Saban is at Bama because he didn't like playing with a level playing field in the NFL. He is a little bitch.

dawgday166
11-11-2018, 12:24 PM
Saban is at Bama because he didn't like playing with a level playing field in the NFL. He is a little bitch.

agreed ... Saban is the master of "handling adversity" *********

Coursesuper
11-11-2018, 12:25 PM
They are whining and bitching so hard because they know without him that NC run is over. They could give a shit about the kid. All those ticks care is winning.

parabrave
11-11-2018, 12:30 PM
Well next time they will go up high and take his head off.

dawgday166
11-11-2018, 12:35 PM
Well next time they will go up high and take his head off.

And get thrown out of game for targeting. I rewatched the game just now. Tua actually ducked his head some as he was being surrounded by white shirts. Had Dantzler went in much higher he very well could have had helmet to helmet contact and would certainly have been thrown out of game if that had happened.

parabrave
11-11-2018, 12:58 PM
Forgot these***. One of the unintended things of the targeting calls, more knee and lower legs injuries. And there are going to be more of these injuries as players are taught to go lower to avoid targeting.

HereComesTheSpiral
11-11-2018, 01:06 PM
Bama claiming cheap shots on their QB is Rich, but this was just good ole clean football

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/632/925/Cheapshot_original.gif?1354403741

starkvegasdawg
11-11-2018, 01:49 PM
Bama claiming cheap shots on their QB is Rich, but this was just good ole clean football

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/632/925/Cheapshot_original.gif?1354403741

Of course. Bama doeth no wrong. It sayeth so in the Gospel of Saban. The prophet Pawwwwl foretold such events.

maroonmania
11-11-2018, 01:56 PM
Of course. Bama doeth no wrong. It sayeth so in the Gospel of Saban. The prophet Pawwwwl foretold such events.

Apparently SEC refs say so as well since they never get penalized. Somebody needs to tell Mack Wilson that we hit Tua in pretty much every part of his body yesterday and it was all legal.

Mjoelner34
11-11-2018, 02:37 PM
Don't worry little Nikky. We will handle that internally. We will have him do some things. I think it should affect his playing time in the future.

You should be good with that since those are your exact words after Raekwon Davis threw multiple punches at a Missouri player who was on the ground after being tackled.

By the way Nikky, how many plays did Davis sit out because of that or will that happen during the Citadel game where you sit him the whole 4th quarter as punishment?

LC Dawg
11-11-2018, 06:08 PM
Saban knew there would be noise about Bama bias with the refs after the game so he immediately started complaining about hits on Tua to change the narrative.
It's not just because of Saban but on any highlights of our game from yesterday the main emphasis is Tua's health. No more mention of phantom or missed calls.

DancingRabbit
11-11-2018, 06:18 PM
Saban knew there would be noise about Bama bias with the refs after the game so he immediately started complaining about hits on Tua to change the narrative.
It's not just because of Saban but on any highlights of our game from yesterday the main emphasis is Tua's health. No more mention of phantom or missed calls.

^^ This is spot on

lastmajordog
11-11-2018, 07:24 PM
What about the target non call on the East sideline in Starkville a couple years back on a punt??......All I saw was ankle tackles.... “olemissin” is going in with a forearm to the ankle.....not a tackle...

RougeDawg
11-11-2018, 07:28 PM
He hit Tua in the thigh pad. He was even ducking to avoid the hit. Nobody ever accused any Bammer of being smart, so cut him some slack.**

maroonmania
11-11-2018, 07:35 PM

And he is REALLY reaching here too. So you can't hit a QB high and now Bama is complaining about hitting their QB low? Before long there will a 6 inch zone that you can make contact with on the QB before someone gripes about it.

Alphadog
11-11-2018, 08:18 PM
Was it Mack that body slammed O Mitchell after a reception? I would say there was much more intent to cause injury on that play than Tua getting hit in the thigh

Dog89
11-12-2018, 09:58 AM
https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/alabama-football/mack-wilson-questions-why-everyone-is-trying-to-hit-tua-tagovailoa-in-his-knee/?fbclid=IwAR2VGdCH-lMblc0avUd6Me7y0hJe5EgpJ0XrvUoNdv2vsSYmqlxqS7HhBbU

Bama LB Mack Wilson saying teams trying to take Tua out by going at his knees so now they're going to start targeting the QB of other teams. I have never in my life seen a coach, player, and fanbase so bent out of shape over a legal hit. Every damn RB and WR in football is saying quit being a little bitch. And how many OL get cut block in a game? 17 me with a pixie wand I wish all those dressing like a long dead coach would have their balls drop.

Just here to point out that this is the most hypocritical thread of all time. After this website and entire state fanbase called OM players every name under the sun when Fitzgerald got hurt. So let me get this straight when a State player gets hit low it’s a a dirty play but when state players hit the other team’s qb low it’s just football. Amazing.

MedDawg
11-12-2018, 10:43 AM
He hit Tua in the thigh pad. He was even ducking to avoid the hit. Nobody ever accused any Bammer of being smart, so cut him some slack.**

Yep. Cameron dove at Tua with an angle towards Tua's waist, then Tua jumped back, so with the extra distance Cam dropped and hit him in the thigh. Cam was NEVER aimed at Tua's knee during that play.

I don't know that any State player hit Tua in the knees the whole game.

RiverCityDawg
11-12-2018, 11:07 AM
Yep. Cameron dove at Tua with an angle towards Tua's waist, then Tua jumped back, so with the extra distance Cam dropped and hit him in the thigh. Cam was NEVER aimed at Tua's knee during that play.

I don't know that any State player hit Tua in the knees the whole game.

Plus, Cam tackles everyone like that. He weighs 180lbs on a 6-2 frame so he's smart enough to know that if he goes high he'll get taken for a ride more often than not.

If you can't get hit in the thighs without crumpling like a little bitch you are either injured or you don't need to be playing football. Tua is injured and his coaches are putting his body on the line because of what's at stake.

Tbonewannabe
11-12-2018, 12:55 PM
Plus, Cam tackles everyone like that. He weighs 180lbs on a 6-2 frame so he's smart enough to know that if he goes high he'll get taken for a ride more often than not.

If you can't get hit in the thighs without crumpling like a little bitch you are either injured or you don't need to be playing football. Tua is injured and his coaches are putting his body on the line because of what's at stake.

Tua is also able to shake of hits high and run for yardage. There was also guys about to tackle Tua so he went to knock his legs out from under him. It happens to RBs on almost every damn play.

Martianlander
11-12-2018, 01:57 PM
Tua is not used to being pressured like that.

RocketDawg
11-12-2018, 06:57 PM

If I recall correctly, there was no penalty called on that play. None at all.

Mutt the Hoople
11-12-2018, 07:31 PM
https://i.giphy.com/media/l46CsyBPj9ajF9Y4M/giphy.webp[IMG]https://media.giphy[/gif]