PDA

View Full Version : Never been more encouraged about this team

BeastMan
11-11-2018, 10:12 AM
Yesterday was a scam and probably should have been a 17-10, 14-10 type game. That said, I saw our defense plug and play and still be really good. Shoutout Morgan and Gay. Huge stage to step in and both guys were great. I thought Nick was ok all things considered. His game just isn?t built for a Bama but whose is? And Kylin popped a big run. I saw a lot of passion and effort and by far the most Bama has been tested. And you can tell they didn?t like getting punched back in the mouth. Their players and an assistant tried to start a scuffle post game and Saban acted like a little bitch in his presser.

Arkansas just played their best game but we?re about to hammer them at home. Then we draw OM who is flat-out bad. That said, they play real hard for Luke. They have not given up. We?ll beat both Arkansas and OM by 3 scores and finish 8-4 with a chance to get to 9 hopefully in Florida. We?re playing our best ball to close out the year.

Todd4State
11-11-2018, 10:17 AM
I agree 100%. I'm looking forward to hopefully finishing strong. Once we get the offense clicking like we have the defense clicking Alabama is going to have to make even more bogus calls to beat us.

BrunswickDawg
11-11-2018, 11:18 AM
Spot on Beast.

99jc
11-11-2018, 11:36 AM
Outside of defense how the hell are we playing our best ball.

cheewgumm
11-11-2018, 11:39 AM
Ha, amen.

starkvegasdawg
11-11-2018, 11:47 AM
Yesterday was a scam and probably should have been a 17-10, 14-10 type game. That said, I saw our defense plug and play and still be really good. Shoutout Morgan and Gay. Huge stage to step in and both guys were great. I thought Nick was ok all things considered. His game just isn?t built for a Bama but whose is? And Kylin popped a big run. I saw a lot of passion and effort and by far the most Bama has been tested. And you can tell they didn?t like getting punched back in the mouth. Their players and an assistant tried to start a scuffle post game and Saban acted like a little bitch in his presser.

Arkansas just played their best game but we?re about to hammer them at home. Then we draw OM who is flat-out bad. That said, they play real hard for Luke. They have not given up. We?ll beat both Arkansas and OM by 3 scores and finish 8-4 with a chance to get to 9 hopefully in Florida. We?re playing our best ball to close out the year.

It is amazing how shocked they get when someone takes their best shot and then gets back up and gives them one of their own just as hard.

Hambone
11-11-2018, 11:48 AM
Yea because everyone has been torching Bama’s defense. If you can’t see it 99, I don’t know what to tell you.

msbulldog
11-11-2018, 11:58 AM
And you can tell they didn?t like getting punched back in the mouth.

Tell it beast!! +1

NCDawg
11-11-2018, 12:06 PM
Yea because everyone has been torching Bama’s defense. If you can’t see it 99, I don’t know what to tell you.

Yeah, that's true, but we haven't been exactly burning it up on offense against other SEC teams, either. 7 against Kentucky, 6 against Florida, 3 against LSU and 0 against Alabama. We did, however, score in the 20's against Auburn and Texas A&M. All in all, I would say not too good for someone who was supposed to be an offensive guru when we hired him.

BeastMan
11-11-2018, 01:14 PM
Yeah, that's true, but we haven't been exactly burning it up on offense against other SEC teams, either. 7 against Kentucky, 6 against Florida, 3 against LSU and 0 against Alabama. We did, however, score in the 20's against Auburn and Texas A&M. All in all, I would say not too good for someone who was supposed to be an offensive guru when we hired him.

I sure as hell don’t think we’re some offensive juggernaut but we’re playing a lot better. If we played Kentucky or Florida again we win those games (and it pisses me off typing that). Something in Fitz changed after the LSU game. He just looks better.

cheewgumm
11-11-2018, 01:16 PM
Where is the ?because you say so? brigade?

Todd4State
11-11-2018, 01:43 PM
I sure as hell don?t think we?re some offensive juggernaut but we?re playing a lot better. If we played Kentucky or Florida again we win those games (and it pisses me off typing that). Something in Fitz changed after the LSU game. He just looks better.

A combination of being embarassed, fans calling for him to sit and Joe contemplating replacing him have him the kick in the ass he needed.

MarketingBully
11-11-2018, 01:59 PM

Great post. Completely agree.

MarketingBully
11-11-2018, 02:04 PM

That defense is clicking. They have elite talent everywhere. The best time to get them is early in the year. With that said, we should have scored 14 points and lost 17-14. The obvious TD that was called back due to the phantom penalty and the flea flicker **** up that Nick didn’t even throw because he couldn’t see the main damn option who was Thomas. Thomas was the only one running to the end zone so why look for any of the other options?