PDA

View Full Version : I only have one comment about the officiating from yesterday....

maroonmania
11-11-2018, 09:22 AM
and that is that if we EVER allow our MSU football team to play another game against Bama where this Skelton guy is part of the crew, the only folks we fans need to berate with criticism is our own MSU administration. Get off your asses Keenum and Cohen and make it known that if that biased ref is put on any future football officiating crews for the MSU-Bama game our team won't be showing up! Our coaches and players work WAY too hard all year to go out on the field in any game and get that kind of unfair treatment. Two years of that from him is enough already. Dude can just stay home or work at his bank on that Saturday from now on if they can't find another SEC game to put him on.

Coursesuper
11-11-2018, 09:47 AM
I knew we were in trouble at 11:00, the best two crews in the conference were working games at that hour. When i saw it was Ken Williamson's all doubt was removed. Not one person that spends any time actually watching SEC officiating expected a well worked game that crew is notoriously bad. Last night one officials bias shown through in all it's glory for sure. The problem is that officiating in the SEC is an absolute joke period. Football, Basketball are terrible and Women's Basketball is the worst of them all it's an absolute farce.

The main issue is that ther is zero accountability until that is changed it's just going to continue an the rest of the country is just going to continue to point and snicker at the mighty but horribly corrupt SEC. And soon enough the SEC will go the way of the old SWC.