PDA

View Full Version : Has Rob Skelton or Steve Shaw Been Fired Yet Today?

ShotgunDawg
11-11-2018, 08:55 AM
There has to be public accountability for what happened yesterday.

If it would've happened in the LSU/ Bama game, the bad calls would've led Sportscenter and been a national story.

Market size cannot make the difference between right and wrong.

msbulldog
11-11-2018, 09:02 AM
I am with you Gun, but we both know nothing will happen it never does. The Calvin Ridley call last year was worse, it cost us that game and nobody did anything.

basedog
11-11-2018, 09:02 AM
Sec Now talked about the bad calls last night. (Fumble and the "no push in the back on TD).

dawgoneyall
11-11-2018, 09:18 AM
Sec Now talked about the bad calls last night. (Fumble and the "no push in the back on TD).

Cheatnick with a smile mentioned no penalties by bammer.

basedog
11-11-2018, 09:35 AM
Back in JWS first year I believe, we drove down the field at Bama late in the game. Sleepy Robinson was our QB, we were on the one or two yard line about to score when we jumped off sides. Thing was Bama LB'er was yelling the snap count, JWS went crazy and raised hell about the officials that day and after the game.
Some things seem to never change so don't expect the Sec to do anything.

Btw, Saban complaining about our guys smacking Tua around made my skin crawl! Then he is talking about rule changes!
F*ck him!!!

Dawgology
11-11-2018, 09:43 AM
NOthing wll be said or done about it. I don't know why anyone expects anything to happen. It's Bama.

MetEdDawg
11-11-2018, 09:48 AM
NOthing wll be said or done about it. I don't know why anyone expects anything to happen. It's Bama.

This. If people truly think the SEC is in the business of protecting its elites, tell me who you go to or what you do to hold individuals accountable to that within the corrupt system?

You can't.

Saltydog
11-11-2018, 10:03 AM
cadence causing Michael Montgomery to jump offside. That moved us back from the goal line to the 5 yard line and cost us the game as the final seconds ticked off.

Todd4State
11-11-2018, 10:10 AM
Back in JWS first year I believe, we drove down the field at Bama late in the game. Sleepy Robinson was our QB, we were on the one or two yard line about to score when we jumped off sides. Thing was Bama LB'er was yelling the snap count, JWS went crazy and raised hell about the officials that day and after the game.

Btw, Saban complaining about our guys smacking Tua around made my skin crawl! Then he is talking about rule changes!
F*ck him!!!

I wish someone in the media had the guts to ask him about Alabama getting preferential treatment. They won't do it because they know that he will have a fit and go on one of his rants.

basedog
11-11-2018, 10:10 AM
cadence causing Michael Montgomery to jump offside. That moved us back from the goal line to the 5 yard line and cost us the game as the final seconds ticked off.

Seems like yesterday***but then again we saw yesterday!

RoverDog
11-11-2018, 10:22 AM
Why would they do anything? It’s exactly what the SEC wanted. Can’t take a chance on losing a playoff team, too much money at stake. Right now it looks like Bama and Georgia will be in again and the SEC is giddy. The conference cares only about revenue and conference representation in the playoff. It’s too late in the year to take a chance on losing the best opportunity the SEC has for another national title. It’s getting tougher to enjoy the games with all the parity getting sucked out by greed. Not that we would have won anyway, but we’ll never know because we weren’t given a fair chance.

SailingDawg
11-11-2018, 08:18 PM
They wouldn't tell anyone if they did make changes or reprimands.

I will say the ghost penalty and the fumble did catch the eyes of national media, at least to some extent. Several writers have posted about how Alabama doesn't need anymore help.

Commercecomet24
11-11-2018, 08:23 PM

F*ck him!!!

Man I was just telling my youngest son about that crap at the goal line during Jackie's first year! Jackie went nuts threw his headset hat and everything. We would've won that game. Saban was whining cause they got beat up by lil ol State yesterday. He's used to bullying teams and them not fighting back but we laid some licks on his pretty boy qb. Screw Saban!

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-11-2018, 08:24 PM
Ironic that this thread is next to: Bama - home of whiny bitches.

Commercecomet24
11-11-2018, 08:28 PM
Here's another from 1992 bama game: barker throws a backward pass that bounced Charlie Davidson picked it up and had a td that would've given us the lead. They ruled it incomplete forward pass. It was the days before replay but the replay clearly showed it was backwards and should've been ruled a fumble. Thst cost us that game too.

maroonmania
11-11-2018, 08:32 PM
Why would they do anything? It’s exactly what the SEC wanted. Can’t take a chance on losing a playoff team, too much money at stake. Right now it looks like Bama and Georgia will be in again and the SEC is giddy. The conference cares only about revenue and conference representation in the playoff. It’s too late in the year to take a chance on losing the best opportunity the SEC has for another national title. It’s getting tougher to enjoy the games with all the parity getting sucked out by greed. Not that we would have won anyway, but we’ll never know because we weren’t given a fair chance.

That's the thing. It was already 21-0 when the phanton push call was made. Apparently Skelton didn't even want to see us score much less win.

ShotgunDawg
11-11-2018, 08:41 PM
Ironic that this thread is next to: Bama - home of whiny bitches.

Looking at your posts: seems like we have another Bama fan on here.

lastmajordog
11-11-2018, 09:08 PM
Dick Pace did not get fired after (the worst call in SEC History).......although he got restricted to chain gang.....also Sherrils in Bham (I think) our off tackle jumped offsides near the goal but that didn?t win the game for Bama. The next play Sleepy had our star receiver on the right side break across the middle for a TD but..........He couldn?t cause the corner grabbed his jersey and stretched it a full arm?s length giving the rush time to get to the qb and that was the game. One camera caught it......DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shannondawg
11-12-2018, 08:04 AM
Glad you back. Missed you.

F*ck him!!!

shannondawg
11-12-2018, 09:05 AM
Seems like yesterday***but then again we saw yesterday!

Counting the hosings we got from bama in football and kentucky in basketball, we would run out of fingers counting them. You can't tell me it's just by accident.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
11-12-2018, 03:15 PM
Looking at your posts: seems like we have another Bama fan on here.

Why is that? hahaha because once again there is a double standard here? This board and all other MSU boards are full of complaints after every game but yet we want to point out when someone else is complaining about something. I just think it's funny that's all.