PDA

View Full Version : My Bama Neighbors are having a party right now...

Jack Lambert
11-10-2018, 11:48 PM
I am tempted to call the Police on them. I am piss. Not because of the lose. I was expecting to lose. I am just ****ing tired of the shitty calls from refs. There is no even playing field. No where in college football. I think the NCAA should take over all officiating. I just keep waiting on some crazy drunk fan to run on the field and hit one of those SOB's in the heard.

Commercecomet24
11-10-2018, 11:55 PM
Where is the heard located on the body, Jack? The officiating all over cfb sucks. It's terrible in basketball and baseball too.

TUSK
11-10-2018, 11:57 PM
I've a Tractor, Trailer, and will bury said bodies.... Hypothetically speakin,,,, of course

Jack Lambert
11-10-2018, 11:58 PM
I've a Tractor, Trailer, and will bury said bodies.... Hypothetically speakin,,,, of course

He a good guy. They party all the time. I am use to it. I am not that guy who calls police. If I have a problem I go address it myself. One time they blocked my drive way and I could not get out. I put some finishing nails under all four tires and went next door and asked who car it was and then asked them to move.

TUSK
11-11-2018, 12:09 AM
He a good guy. They party all the time. I am use to it. I am not that guy who calls police. If I have a problem I go address it myself. One time they blocked my drive way and I could not get out. I put some finishing nails under all four tires and went next door and asked who car it was and then asked them to move.

You Mutha Effer.... I'd build you a house and give you acreage next to me.... Can you run a SAW / 240 / 60?

TimberBeast
11-11-2018, 12:11 AM
I am tempted to call the Police on them. I am piss. Not because of the lose. I was expecting to lose. I am just ****ing tired of the shitty calls from refs. There is no even playing field. No where in college football. I think the NCAA should take over all officiating. I just keep waiting on some crazy drunk fan to run on the field and hit one of those SOB's in the heard.

Hopefully you don’t live in Alabama, otherwise they’ll come and arrest you.

Liverpooldawg
11-11-2018, 12:12 AM
You Mutha Effer.... I'd build you a house and give you acreage next to me.... Can you run a SAW / 240 / 60?

Why is this bammer still here!

TUSK
11-11-2018, 12:14 AM

I'm out.... sorry.

msudawglb
11-11-2018, 12:39 AM
I'm out.... sorry.

Well, Bama can party if they want but I can tell you with 100% confidence, they won?t win the NC this year. There is just no way Tua is going to make it on that gimpy leg through Auburn, Georgia, and Clemson.

Saban should be ashamed for sending the kid out there repeatedly when he needs surgery. If that score was 14-7 going into the 4th, Tua would have played every snap and we probably break him in half.

parabrave
11-11-2018, 03:36 AM

I can. Also fly a huey gunship if needed**.

Tbonewannabe
11-11-2018, 05:20 AM

Tusk is proof that all Bama fans aren't assholes. We need hope in humanity.

TUSK
11-11-2018, 05:35 AM
Well, Bama can party if they want but I can tell you with 100% confidence, they won?t win the NC this year. There is just no way Tua is going to make it on that gimpy leg through Auburn, Georgia, and Clemson.

Saban should be ashamed for sending the kid out there repeatedly when he needs surgery. If that score was 14-7 going into the 4th, Tua would have played every snap and we probably break him in half.

I am willing to bet that you are either:

1. incorrect
2. a bitch

and, because I'm a nice cat, I'll let ya parley....

oh, there's "C".... STFU

shannondawg
11-11-2018, 07:31 AM
Roofing nails work better.