PDA

View Full Version : REFS respnosible for 14 point swing.

Coach007
11-10-2018, 10:29 PM
I hate the refs took control of this game.

We are not talking questionable calls.

Jack Lambert
11-10-2018, 10:35 PM
Every one except for Bamers are tired of Saban and Bama. Those two calls were way to obvious. I think it will be noticed much like that PAC 12 shit earlier in the season.

Also why did they wait until the catch was made to throw the delay of game flag. Why not whistle the play dead when the ply clock reached zero?

Coach007
11-10-2018, 10:48 PM
Every one except for Bamers are tired of Saban and Bama. Those two calls were way to obvious. I think it will be noticed much like that PAC 12 shit earlier in the season.

Also why did they wait until the catch was made to throw the delay of game flag. Why not whistle the play dead when the ply clock reached zero?

Horrible calls

dawgday166
11-10-2018, 10:53 PM

Cause if Bama gets the stop they don't make that call. But somehow I believe you already knew that.

DancingRabbit
11-10-2018, 10:56 PM
Cause if Bama gets the stop they don't make that call. But somehow I believe you already knew that.

Yeah, that was pretty obvious. I saw the clock hit zero. No flag, no stoppage. Then the TD, and I knew that flag was coming.

Activated Alpha
11-10-2018, 11:17 PM
I was secretly hoping they would do a makeup call for the horrendous call earlier

TaleofTwoDogs
11-10-2018, 11:41 PM
Last time I checked, in any sport worth a damn you have to score more points than your opponent to win. Even without the ref in the bag, we still lose. I knew in the first 5 minutes that our team and coaches didn't have that special edge, the "it" factor required to beat Bama at their house. Dak & company was the only team to come close and if they had not played like a deer in the headlights for the first 5 minutes of that game we win.

TUSK
11-10-2018, 11:49 PM
I hate the refs took control of this game.

We are not talking questionable calls.

Do you want "the guy"?

I'll give him to ya...

Jack Lambert
11-10-2018, 11:50 PM
Last time I checked, in any sport worth a damn you have to score more points than your opponent to win. Even without the ref in the bag, we still lose. I knew in the first 5 minutes that our team and coaches didn't have that special edge, the "it" factor required to beat Bama at their house. Dak & company was the only team to come close and if they had not played like a deer in the headlights for the first 5 minutes of that game we win.

It's not about the lose. I was expecting it. I am just sick and tired of the Bull Shit on the field from Refs and if it is true this guy is a Bamer Homer he needs to be fired.

TUSK
11-10-2018, 11:52 PM
It's not about the lose. I was expecting it. I am just sick and tired of the Bull Shit on the field from Refs and if it is true this guy is a Bamer Homer he needs to be fired.

Say the word, Marine... I'll give him up....

yjnkdawg
11-11-2018, 12:19 AM

Probably because if it had been an incomplete pass, then there wouldn't have been a need for a delay of game penalty. Just play on.

TimberBeast
11-11-2018, 12:20 AM
Probably because if it had been an incomplete pass, then there wouldn't have been a need for a delay of game penalty. Just play on.

Correct

ShotgunDawg
11-11-2018, 12:32 AM

We aren't complaining about losing.

You can accept losing to a better team while also making the point that the officiating today was unacceptable. People that can't separate those two things are idiots.

AROB44
11-11-2018, 06:45 AM

Glad I am not the only one that thought that.

Coach007
11-11-2018, 06:47 AM

You cant know that. The fumble and recovery could have resulted in points. It could have motivated the defense on the next possession.

The TD showed we could score. At worse 14-7....

Btw.... no Dak and company was not the only one. We beat them at home last year. It was 2 no calls on Ridley running out of bounds and coming back in to make a catch. One for a TD... and the hat thrown.....

tcdog70
11-11-2018, 10:44 AM

Correct, I'm pretty sure that is a dead ball foul. Have you ever seen a delay not blown dead ?

tcdog70
11-11-2018, 10:47 AM

Wrong, it is a penalty or it isn't . There isn't any play on. Delay is a dead ball penalty.

dawgoneyall
11-11-2018, 10:48 AM

Was does that have sh!t from shinola to do with the officiating.

DudyDawg
11-11-2018, 11:00 AM

You mean the first five minutes that included us forcing a turnover? Those 5?

Mjoelner34
11-11-2018, 02:22 PM
You cant know that. The fumble and recovery could have resulted in points. It could have motivated the defense on the next possession.

The TD showed we could score. At worse 14-7....

Btw.... no Dak and company was not the only one. We beat them at home last year. It was 2 no calls on Ridley running out of bounds and coming back in to make a catch. One for a TD... and the hat thrown.....

'Forced out' my ASS!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZGxh5WxiQ0

desotodawgz
11-11-2018, 02:34 PM
These are the calls that were "debatable" and huge; I'm not saying they were all calls against us...I'm saying they were huge plays that were debatable and would for sure have been called the other way of we were Bama

1st fumble---No call, no review by officials, ridiculous

2nd fumble when they stripped the tight end ; his forward motion had stopped but the whistle hadn't blown, no call, no review

Block in the back call on us on our touchdown

pass interference on Raiford

non pass interference on their defensive back when he jumped in the slant pass route; the ball was thrown behind the defensive back who was between the receiver and the ball;

the pass interference "no call" on their defensive back late in the game on the long pass from near the goal line down the sideline. The DB was out of position, not playing the ball and hit our receiver low before the ball got there.

The "timed it up just right" sack on third down after the TD had been called back. The defensive line jumped and was in our back field before the ball was snapped. Our offensive line jumped and were blocking before the ball was snapped. It should have been a penalty on us but we should have had another play. It wasn't even close

Tua's intentional grounding that was first called a fumble that their receiver picked up and ran for a first down; then over ruled and called incomplete pass......it should have been intentional grounding; he was just trying to get rid of the ball to avoid the sack

bluelightstar
11-11-2018, 02:42 PM

In fairness, I think it was just too loud at the time. I was at the game, and the back judge came running up blowing the whistle before the snap.

RougeDawg
11-11-2018, 07:25 PM
Glad I am not the only one that thought that.

What about the 3rd down play that series. Three defenders crossed the LOS before the ball was snapped and two of our OLinemen moved before the snap. It was either a false start or neutral zone infraction, and a dead ball. Reply 3rd down. No flag, a huge sack and missed FG.

Pollodawg
11-11-2018, 07:48 PM
Do you want "the guy"?

I'll give him to ya...

Do it. Be ?the guy.? This is a message board. Nobody cares.