PDA

View Full Version : I'm sad- rumor has it CJ Johnson is headed for season ending surgery

Coach34
10-17-2013, 10:53 AM
you always hate when bad things happen to such good kids

To make lemonade out of lemons- there's a certain brunette that would probably be happy to hang out with him in the Grove before games to keep him entertained.

BulldogBear
10-17-2013, 10:55 AM

To make lemonade out of lemons- there's a certain brunette that would probably be happy to hang out with him in the Grove before games to keep him entertained.

Hotty Toddy Baby! Buurrrrppp

PassInterference
10-17-2013, 10:55 AM
Are the ads here context sensitive? With C34's post, I got an ad for a pickup truck.

I am also reading that RN is out 3-4 weeks. Goss maybe a week or two. Damn shame they can't win 10 games this year on the account of all these injuries.

slickdawg
10-17-2013, 11:05 AM
Too bad they only have 45 players on scholarship, they'll be lucky to field a team by the Egg Bowl. I have no idea how they get in that position with all of their February championships.

CooterDavenport
10-17-2013, 11:08 AM
Uh huh.

I hate CJ as much as the next MSU fan, but it's douchy to celebrate (even sarcastically) a player's injury--regardless.

PassInterference
10-17-2013, 11:09 AM
I read somewhere he could get a medical. For playing half the season?

mic
10-17-2013, 11:09 AM
Karma is a bitch...

mic
10-17-2013, 11:10 AM

I bet he has played too many quarters to get that..

maroonmania
10-17-2013, 11:12 AM
Uh huh.

I hate CJ as much as the next MSU fan, but it's douchy to celebrate (even sarcastically) a player's injury--regardless.

Well I don't wish injury on anyone but after the "douchy" way he treated MSU and MSU fans in recruiting I'm MORE than happy he is not of the field being an effective football player for the Bears right now for whatever reason.

drummerdawg
10-17-2013, 11:15 AM
Too bad they only have 45 players on scholarship, they'll be lucky to field a team by the Egg Bowl. I have no idea how they get in that position with all of their February championships.

Most if not all will be back in time for egg bowl. As long as they aren't losing offensive players, the bears will be in every game

Coach34
10-17-2013, 11:20 AM
Too bad they only have 45 players on scholarship,.

that's hilarious Slick...well done

starkvegasdawg
10-17-2013, 11:29 AM
Are the ads here context sensitive? With C34's post, I got an ad for a pickup truck.

Just be glad it wasn't an ad for penile enlargement and knee pads. Also a possibility with context sensitive ads and this topic.

Jacksondevildog
10-17-2013, 12:11 PM
Chuck Rounsaville on the spirit all but confirmed it.

paco
10-17-2013, 12:13 PM
Will CJ receive workers comp? I'm sure his note on the SUV is covered. How about his monthly payments from the slush fund? I sure hoope the young man is not getting himself into a bind with this injury. We should all rejoice that TSUN is in the "people heppin' business".

DownwardDawg
10-17-2013, 12:28 PM
nm

DownwardDawg
10-17-2013, 12:30 PM
Just be glad it wasn't an ad for penile enlargement and knee pads. Also a possibility with context sensitive ads and this topic.

Actually, if you kept up with his recruitment, this was the perfect add.

maroonmania
10-17-2013, 12:31 PM
Will CJ receive workers comp? I'm sure his note on the SUV is covered. How about his monthly payments from the slush fund? I sure hoope the young man is not getting himself into a bind with this injury. We should all rejoice that TSUN is in the "people heppin' business".

As injury prone as he seems to be he better have gotten the bulk of his payola up front.

HancockCountyDog
10-17-2013, 01:01 PM

He didn't play against AU or A&M.

He's played in 4 games, my understanding is that 4 is the max, so he may qualify for Medical RS.

I doubt he uses it though if he comes back healthy next year.

donald igwebuike
10-17-2013, 03:55 PM

oooops Freudian slip

Coach34
10-17-2013, 04:21 PM
He didn't play against AU or A&M.

He's played in 4 games, my understanding is that 4 is the max, so he may qualify for Medical RS.

I doubt he uses it though if he comes back healthy next year.

Need a ruling but I thought the number was 30% or less- 4 out of 12 is 33%

mic
10-17-2013, 04:31 PM
Need a ruling but I thought the number was 30% or less- 4 out of 12 is 33%

Either way I bet he tests the NFL waters after next year anyway.. no matter what round he is projected in.
Also I bet Moncrief leaves this year.. He will kill it at the combines..

Dallas_Dawg
10-17-2013, 04:35 PM
Moncrief will have to take a pay cut in the NFL unless he is a first round pick...

HancockCountyDog
10-17-2013, 04:38 PM
Moncrief will have to take a pay cut in the NFL unless he is a first round pick...

Most overrated player in the SEC right now.

I wouldn't trade Jameon Lewis for him right now. Moncrief is playing like he is worried about getting hurt.

bocfarm
10-17-2013, 08:04 PM
Either way I bet he tests the NFL waters after next year anyway.. no matter what round he is projected in.
Also I bet Moncrief leaves this year.. He will kill it at the combines..

What position is he gonna play in the nfl? Just not sure where he fits

mic
10-17-2013, 09:23 PM
Most overrated player in the SEC right now.

I wouldn't trade Jameon Lewis for him right now. Moncrief is playing like he is worried about getting hurt.

Exactly my point on why he leaves after the year.. Yeah Lewis is "feeding" more than Moncrief this year for sure, but I still bet he goes pro and his stocks rises a lot at the combines..

Behrdawg
10-17-2013, 09:25 PM
Poor CJ. Such a man of character

Just kidding, **** him

hells bells
10-17-2013, 11:02 PM
Poor CJ. Such a man of character

Just kidding, **** him

Regardless, he is injured. Yes, the recruitment of CJ burned, hate it for him. Still a kid at heart.

HereComesTheSpiral
10-18-2013, 07:36 AM
Exactly my point on why he leaves after the year.. Yeah Lewis is "feeding" more than Moncrief this year for sure, but I still bet he goes pro and his stocks rises a lot at the combines..

Is Oakland still making draft decisions based on 40 times?

camsu
10-18-2013, 11:09 AM
Moncrief will do well in Pros and will go this yr. He's receiving a lot of doubles this yr and Wallace is looking more at the shorter game, so he's not getting as many passes. CJ put on to much weigh to stay LB and agree not shown enough at DE but my guess with all his issues would do well just go ahead and go. Moncrief will be a 2nd at most and CJ 5/7

Op4isabitch
10-18-2013, 11:40 AM
Moncrief is pretty good but there are a lot of better receivers that will be draft eligible this year. Beckham Jr, Mathews, Landry and I think Evans can go this year as well. Those are just the receivers in the SEC that are better than Moncrief.
Nation wide there are several more receivers that appear better than Donte, also his performance on the field this season hasn't helped his cause.
Oh yeah **** CJ, couldn't happen to a nicer young man.

TrueMaroon
10-18-2013, 11:56 AM
Moncrief is pretty good but there are a lot of better receivers that will be draft eligible this year. Beckham Jr, Mathews, Landry and I think Evans can go this year as well. Those are just the receivers in the SEC that are better than Moncrief.
Nation wide there are several more receivers that appear better than Donte, also his performance on the field this season hasn't helped his cause.

I was thinking the other day how moncrief isn't one of the top WRs in the conference, but I didnt realize how many other WRs were ahead of him.

RougeDawg
10-18-2013, 05:10 PM
I have 0.0000 sympathy for Any POS who can be bought away from him lifelong dream and to me they aren't worth these words I'm typing about it.

PassInterference
10-18-2013, 06:08 PM
I have 0.0000 sympathy for Any POS who can be bought away from him lifelong dream and to me they aren't worth these words I'm typing about it.

I agree.

CJ was solidly in our corner. He recruited for us. Then bailed at the last minute. That's bullshit.

Look, Rebels, everybody croots. I get it. But there is honor among crooters. 11th hour merry flipmas is over the line. So is the shit you pulled with Tunsil and others. Your time is coming.

dawgoneyall
10-18-2013, 07:41 PM
Born after the fact but I don't regret Genghis Khan's death. Bad people don't deserve my sympathy.

Tbonewannabe
10-18-2013, 09:53 PM
I thought it was a certain number from the first game. Cant play game 2, 6, 11 and then get a redshirt.