PDA

View Full Version : The Delay of Game...

Charlie_Sheen420
11-10-2018, 07:54 PM
Let me start off by saying the delay of game penalty at the end of the 1st half was a delay of game, I?m not arguing that, but most of those penalties kill the play immediately and don?t let the play happen. The refs let the ball be snapped and let the play occur and then threw the flag...they were going to favor Bama either way there which is bullshit. If that play had been an incompletion, I do not think they throw the flag as it would favor Bama with a loss of down. The fact they waited until after the td pass to call delay of game just further shows how much those refs sucked. The play should have been blown dead immediately....it wasn?t until they could figure out which outcome favored Bama the most, it was a win-win for Bama...but it should have never of happened anyways as Hill had a TD stolen from him the play before...

Charlie_Sheen420
11-10-2018, 08:11 PM
Also I’m pretty damn sure Bama was offsides or in the neutral zone the very next play...of course there was no penalty though

mstatefan91
11-10-2018, 08:14 PM
There were multiple calls that influenced the game.

1. The fumble that wasn’t reviewed
2. The imaginary block in the back
3. Bama offsides on 3rd down in the red zone not called
4. Pass interference when the Bama receiver was never touched

mstatefan91
11-10-2018, 08:14 PM
After saying that, I still think Bama beats us 17 or 21-7

HoopsDawg
11-10-2018, 08:15 PM
Why are we motioning our back with 5 seconds on the play clock? Is that on the officials?

Coursesuper
11-10-2018, 08:25 PM
Let me start off by saying the delay of game penalty at the end of the 1st half was a delay of game, I?m not arguing that, but most of those penalties kill the play immediately and don?t let the play happen. The refs let the ball be snapped and let the play occur and then threw the flag...they were going to favor Bama either way there which is bullshit. If that play had been an incompletion, I do not think they throw the flag as it would favor Bama with a loss of down. The fact they waited until after the td pass to call delay of game just further shows how much those refs sucked. The play should have been blown dead immediately....it wasn?t until they could figure out which outcome favored Bama the most, it was a win-win for Bama...but it should have never of happened anyways as Hill had a TD stolen from him the play before...

That's correct, it's a dead ball foul and the play should have been blown dead. That was a joke, just like the rest of it.