PDA

View Full Version : Bama 0 penalties vs MSU And has only committed 2 penalties

Thick
11-10-2018, 06:57 PM
in the first half through 10 games. That?s complete and utter bullshit!! Hats off to the defense for stepping up from the second qtr until the end. It?s a damn shame that we have wasted the best defense in the history of MSU to be 6-4 through 10. Damn shame!

RocketDawg
11-10-2018, 07:45 PM
in the first half through 10 games. That?s complete and utter bullshit!! Hats off to the defense for stepping up from the second qtr until the end. It?s a damn shame that we have wasted the best defense in the history of MSU to be 6-4 through 10. Damn shame!

Man, they have a well-coached and well-disciplined team! **

Goldendawg
11-10-2018, 07:49 PM

This is nothing new. Try living on the Ms/Al line. More Ms people with bama crap on their vehicles than State and UM combined and never been to Tuscaloosa, but they are all winners!****

Commercecomet24
11-10-2018, 07:53 PM
This is nothing new. Try living on the Ms/Al line. More Ms people with bama crap on their vehicles than State and UM combined and never been to Tuscaloosa, but they are all winners!****

Those are the fans that drive me nuts. If you're from Mississippi pull for a Mississippi school. Don't be a bandwagon bama/lsu fan just because they're "winners". Those folks never been to Tuscaloosa or Baton Rouge.

Goldendawg
11-10-2018, 08:06 PM
Those are the fans that drive me nuts. If you're from Mississippi pull for a Mississippi school. Don't be a bandwagon bama/lsu fan just because they're "winners". Those folks never been to Tuscaloosa or Baton Rouge.

Hey, I said something nice about the game in an Alabama Dollar General this morning to an older bama woman and her reply was, "Well, I'll be nice and just not say anything." Guess I'm lucky she didn't whip my butt right there or slash the tires on my car in the parking lot, when she saw the Bulldog Club sticker! Hail State!

Commercecomet24
11-10-2018, 08:09 PM
Hey, I said something nice about the game in an Alabama Dollar General this morning to an older bama woman and her reply was, "Well, I'll be nice and just not say anything." Guess I'm lucky she didn't whip my butt right there or slash the tires on my car in the parking lot, when she saw the Bulldog Club sticker! Hail State!

I love it! And yes you were very lucky, those bama women can be brutal lol

TUSK
11-10-2018, 08:17 PM

Hold up, Golden... an "older Bammer woman" interacted with you at a Dollar General???

Did she offer you some meth? If not, I'm firin' that lazy ho...