PDA

View Full Version : Good Game Bulldogs. Now We As A Fan Base Must Challenge Sankey

ShotgunDawg
11-10-2018, 06:50 PM
- proud of our defense. Best in the land.
- Clemson can beat Bama. I wanted to see how our defense faired first.

- MSU fans are absolute ******s if you don't. Raise hell this week on Finebaum and on twitter about this.

- if what happened today happened to LSU, there would be riots.

This won't change until people speak out.

Coursesuper
11-10-2018, 06:54 PM
Yep!

gravedigger
11-10-2018, 06:55 PM
- proud of our defense. Best in the land.
- Clemson can beat Bama. I wanted to see how our defense faired first.

- MSU fans are absolute ******s if you don't. Raise hell this week on Finebaum and on twitter about this.

- if what happened today happened to LSU, there would be riots.

This won't change until people speak out.

Yea. Agree. I have no problem losing this game due to the fact we just aren?t the team we need to be to win that game, but our defense is the best in the sec. yes, that includes bama. Sorry my brother tusk. You dL is very talented. But our dc and entire unit it. And we were missing 2-3 KEY players on it.

We held bama to HALF or less of their regular production and points.

gravedigger
11-10-2018, 06:59 PM
Nm

lastmajordog
11-10-2018, 06:59 PM
Time to hire an UNM tobacco lawyer to do something about this obvious SEC ref bias......OBVIOUS......I mean their tobacco money laughed at the NCAA .....

ShotgunDawg
11-10-2018, 07:02 PM
MSU fans just can't let this go if we want it to change. Someone must be fired

Coursesuper
11-10-2018, 07:04 PM

We need to wear Sankey and Steve Shaw out!

Todd4State
11-10-2018, 07:05 PM
Cohen and MSU need to step up and take the fine by calling out the officials too. But I'm sure we'll puss out and be good little bulldogs.

I'll be honest- those officials would have kicked me out of the game if I was Joe. The guy that called the block in the back- I would have been all up in his face cussing him out and calling him an unethical POS and question his integrity.

The sad thing about it is- you know it's going to happen. And it's still infuriating when it does.

If Alabama is really THAT good- then they don't really need the help. This is going to go on as long as Saban is around and probably further on to an extent after he leaves.

Todd4State
11-10-2018, 07:06 PM

You know no one is going to get fired because they're all in bed together on this. The ONLY way for change to possibly happen- and it still probably won't is for ESPN to get wind of it. Of course, ESPN loves Bama and Saban too- see ESPN apologizing for James Carville's comments on Gameday about the SEC cheating in favor of Alabama.

starkvegasdawg
11-10-2018, 07:07 PM
Our fanbase challenging Sankey won't do shit. The other 13 teams in the sec not named Bama challenging sankey together will be the only thing that might effect change.

ShotgunDawg
11-10-2018, 07:17 PM
We need to push fellas. Stop thinking it won't make a difference

lastmajordog
11-10-2018, 07:18 PM
I’m telling you a YOUTUBE video of the the consistent bad/noncalls against Bama would do more than most anything.....

BrunswickDawg
11-10-2018, 07:33 PM
Cohen and MSU need to step up and take the fine by calling out the officials too. But I'm sure we'll puss out and be good little bulldogs.

I'll be honest- those officials would have kicked me out of the game if I was Joe. The guy that called the block in the back- I would have been all up in his face cussing him out and calling him an unethical POS and question his integrity.

The sad thing about it is- you know it's going to happen. And it's still infuriating when it does.

If Alabama is really THAT good- then they don't really need the help. This is going to go on as long as Saban is around and probably further on to an extent after he leaves.

I learned that lesson at the ‘92 game in Starkville. That was the maddest I’ve ever been as a player or a fan. My eye twitches a bit just thinking about it.

gravedigger
11-10-2018, 07:45 PM
We need to push fellas. Stop thinking it won't make a difference

You need a national reporter talking about it on national shows and ultimately ESPN questioning if there is some sort of protection for a team. That would force the conference to make a public statement to show it was doing something about it.

I still say the sec needs to get snubbed from the playoffs for something LIKE this so that it hits us where it hurts. Then we are forced to do something to prove our integrity.

We are the wealthiest conference. If HOW we get that in football is in public question, we must correct it.