PDA

View Full Version : Anybody blaming Moorhead or anybody else at MSU.....

Liverpooldawg
11-10-2018, 06:41 PM
for this one needs to stop. I don't think we would have won the game no matter what, but the officiating in the first half proves we were not going to be allowed to compete in this game. How long is the rest of the SEC going to tolerate this crap? It's not like Bama actually needs the help. With it called straight up this is like a 21-7 or 14-7 game.

Commercecomet24
11-10-2018, 06:42 PM
Agree with everything you just said!

ShotgunDawg
11-10-2018, 06:44 PM
If the MSU fan base rolls over on this officiating issue then we are losers. Hell must be raised and someone fired. It won't change until that happens.

MetEdDawg
11-10-2018, 06:46 PM
100% agree. Team played its ass off. Offense did not play bad. But we knew going in it was going to be tough sledding. I will remember the score of this game as 24-7.

Things could have been different with that, but ultimately we made too many mistakes and that punt fumble didn't help. Moorhead did enough tonight to keep it close which is all we could have asked for.

Cooterpoot
11-10-2018, 06:47 PM
They’re the TX of the SEC. But nobody is leaving the SEC and hanging them out. Too much money.

Commercecomet24
11-10-2018, 06:48 PM
100% agree. Team played its ass off. Offense did not play bad. But we knew going in it was going to be tough sledding. I will remember the score of this game as 24-7.

Things could have been different with that, but ultimately we made too many mistakes and that punt fumble didn't help. Moorhead did enough tonight to keep it close which is all we could have asked for.

17-7. Lol

Sacrifice
11-10-2018, 06:48 PM
We're not beating Bama as long as Sabans there. To much talent that's to well coached.

EdDawg
11-10-2018, 06:49 PM
If the MSU fan base rolls over on this officiating issue then we are losers. Hell must be raised and someone fired. It won't change until that happens.

And what do you propose people do? It doesn't matter what we do. Everyone will just see it as sour grapes and move on. That's the brilliance of what the SEC does the losing team has no validity, because the conference can just say people are complaining after a lose.

Somebody could put together all the evidence needed, but the SEC will just say they are judgment calls and internally "punish" the refs. The NCAA even though they are incompetent need to handle all officiating for games.

Liverpooldawg
11-10-2018, 06:54 PM
And what do you propose people do? It doesn't matter what we do. Everyone will just see it as sour grapes and move on. That's the brilliance of what the SEC does the losing team has no validity, because the conference can just say people are complaining after a lose.

Somebody could put together all the evidence needed, but the SEC will just say they are judgment calls and internally "punish" the refs. The NCAA even though they are incompetent need to handle all officiating for games.

They won't punish the refs. The guy that called the block in the back was the same one that alllowed Ridley to go out of bounds and then come back in to score a TD last year. He will probably get a bonus.

Thick
11-10-2018, 07:01 PM
for this one needs to stop. I don't think we would have won the game no matter what, but the officiating in the first half proves we were not going to be allowed to compete in this game. How long is the rest of the SEC going to tolerate this crap? It's not like Bama actually needs the help. With it called straight up this is like a 21-7 or 14-7 game.

For the record, when he sees the replay of the fumble that his booth staff said was not a fumble, he should bury his foot so far into their ass that it is surgically impossible to remove! Those asshats must have been drinking hooch and smoking the KGB to not see that during replay!!

Coldsleeve Jr.
11-10-2018, 07:03 PM
All I know is I've seen the most unprepared offense against sec teams since Croom.

ShotgunDawg
11-10-2018, 07:04 PM
All I know is I've seen the most unprepared offense against sec teams since Croom.

Terrible post

Coldsleeve Jr.
11-10-2018, 07:06 PM
Terrible post

Appreciate the detailed analysis

cheewgumm
11-10-2018, 07:09 PM
Moorhead should be blamed for not getting the ball into our playmakers ( Hill and Williams) hands.

That?s inexcusable.

Our fans think we turned the corner because we can pass on La Tech.

msstate7
11-10-2018, 07:10 PM
Terrible post

67 points in 6 sec games

Liverpooldawg
11-10-2018, 07:11 PM

The ignorance is strong with this one.

Liverpooldawg
11-10-2018, 07:11 PM
Appreciate the detailed analysis

He was spot on.

HoopsDawg
11-10-2018, 07:12 PM

100% agree.

msstate7
11-10-2018, 07:12 PM
The ignorance is strong with this one.

We've played 3 sec road games, and we've scored 10 points total. Kentucky, LSU, and bama all held us to their lowest total

HoopsDawg
11-10-2018, 07:14 PM
Croom was pretty good with Barry Sanders and Mo was good with Saquon. 3.3 ppg in 3 SEC road games. You know what Fitz is capable of, build around his strengths and hide his weaknesses.

tcdog70
Bama zero penalties. I think they were calling our snap count, the reason for 2 snaps when we weren't ready

lastmajordog
Big play quick pass offense with big receivers beat Bama.....just ask Freeze.....take the refs out of it....

Coldsleeve Jr.
11-10-2018, 07:15 PM
Avg points per sec game:

2017- 26.25
2018- 11.16

For the internet toigh guys, splain how our exact offense last year plus Guidry and hill is 15 points worse per game than last year.

msstate7
11-10-2018, 07:15 PM
Avg points per sec game:

2017- 26.25
2018- 11.16

For the internet toigh guys, splain how our exact offense last year plus Guidry and hill is 15 points worse per game than last year.

All. On. Fitz!

dawgday166
11-10-2018, 07:16 PM

A quite obvious conclusion and good post.

Liverpooldawg
11-10-2018, 07:17 PM
We've played 3 sec road games, and we've scored 10 points total. Kentucky, LSU, and bama all held us to their lowest total

Throw Bama out, nobody does much to them. Even if we were capable of it we were NOT going to be allowed to do anything . LSU's D is really good. We did suck at Kentucky. That's the only really bad one.....and it was the first one and we had something like 185 yards in penalties.

Liverpooldawg
11-10-2018, 07:18 PM
Big play quick pass offense with big receivers beat Bama.....just ask Freeze.....take the refs out of it....

No, an insane amount of turnovers beat Bama then.

Bubb Rubb
Terrible post

Why is it a terrible post? He's 1000% correct. It's not even an arguable point.

Saltydog
otherwise? (insert obligatory he doesn't have his players comment here)?...

dawgday166
All. On. Fitz!

It absolutely is **** Mullen should've processed him after he led SEC in total yardage as a soph. *****

HoopsDawg
11-10-2018, 07:19 PM
Avg points per sec game:

2017- 26.25
2018- 11.16

It's pretty damn obvious to most people.

msstate7
Throw Bama out, nobody does much to them. Even if we were capable of it we were NOT going to be allowed to do anything . LSU's D is really good. We did suck at Kentucky. That's the only really bad one.....and it was the first one and we had something like 185 yards in penalties.

Alabama home sec game points given up: 23, 31, 10, 0

Coldsleeve Jr.

Let's throw out all the games then? Lol

Scored 24 on Bama last year without Guidry and hill.

Fader21

I will disagree. We had several open receivers that Fitz just didn't pull the trigger on. We had several opportunities to have a very close 2 and 3rd and shorts only to have mental mistakes. Don't give me we aren't well coached, some of the mental mistakes are taught at the middle school level. I don't see you calling out middle school and high school coaches. These mental mistakes are on the players not the coaches.

This was a great game planned game that I am proud of our coaches.

Bubb Rubb
He was spot on.

No he wasn't. Neither are you.

HoopsDawg
11-10-2018, 07:20 PM
Moorhead has wrecked a 10-2 at worst season. It only goes down from here.

Coldsleeve Jr.
11-10-2018, 07:21 PM
Alabama home sec game points given up: 23, 31, 10, 0

Buh buh buh Fitz!

Liverpooldawg
11-10-2018, 07:22 PM
No he wasn't. Neither are you.

Yes, we were.

Liverpooldawg
11-10-2018, 07:23 PM

Are you hoping it does? We win the next two to get to 8-4.....which is what I said going in.

Bubb Rubb
11-10-2018, 07:25 PM
Yes, we were.

You're embarrassing yourself.

Goldendawg
11-10-2018, 07:26 PM
67 points in 6 sec games

I still do not think this offense will work on SEC defenses. Too much team speed and waiting until about 5 or less seconds before getting the play off allows them to tee off. I guess time will tell. Hope I am wrong.

dawgday166
11-10-2018, 07:29 PM

Actually ... he wrecked an SEC champion IMO. This offense has way more talent and skill than our putrid point totals in SEC play. And our D is lights out. Bama -- 269 total yds today and that's with the yards on 1st drive with phantom no fumble by Bama.

ETA: Mullen would've crapped the bed too .. so I ain't saying we'd win SEC with Mullen. I just think we have personnel on both sides of ball to win it. Refs probably wouldn't have let that happen today no matter what tho.

bobtail bob
11-10-2018, 07:31 PM
Let's throw out all the games then? Lol

Scored 24 on Bama last year without Guidry and hill.

That's what Im talking about. The defense was fighting like hell and puss joe shit the bed badly today.
He did the same thing in the Kentucky game. Letting the other team and refs dictate how the breaks would be dished out and not saying shit. He's the Larry Templeton of coaches

Liverpooldawg
11-10-2018, 07:32 PM
Actually ... he wrecked an SEC champion IMO. This offense has way more talent and skill than our putrid point totals in SEC play. And our D is lights out. Bama -- 269 total yds today and that's with the yards on 1st drive with phantom no fumble by Bama.

Dude, that's just delusional. I think we possibly if everything had gone right could ha e at best been 8-2 right now.

Dawgology
11-10-2018, 07:38 PM
67 points in 6 sec games

Offensive...guru!!

Dawgology
11-10-2018, 07:39 PM
Dude, that's just delusional. I think we possibly if everything had gone right could ha e at best been 8-2 right now.

We would be 9-1. Still think we lose to Kentucky

gravedigger
11-10-2018, 07:55 PM
I still do not think this offense will work on SEC defenses. Too much team speed and waiting until about 5 or less seconds before getting the play off allows them to tee off. I guess time will tell. Hope I am wrong.

?This? offense won?t work. This one is the see spot run version because they couldn?t get the one that does work.

HoopsDawg
11-10-2018, 08:07 PM
Are you hoping it does?

Of course not dumbass.

Todd4State
11-10-2018, 08:09 PM

No way we would have beaten Alabama today even if we were 9-0- and that's what we would have had to do to win a SEC Title.

DawgNamedScuba
11-10-2018, 08:15 PM
People should just chill out till the Egg bowl since he should know how important that game is. If he stinks it up, get the pitch forks.

HoopsDawg
11-10-2018, 08:17 PM
People should just chill out till the Egg bowl since he should know how important that game is. If he stinks it up, get the pitch forks.

Ole Miss is dog shit. What if we lose? Fire him after going 7-5? We are stuck.

DawgNamedScuba
11-10-2018, 08:22 PM

Then if he does lose then he will wake up and go oh shit i better turn this around now in recruiting and he pull a money making machine out his ass.

IMissJack
11-10-2018, 08:30 PM

I don't know if he realizes how important the egg bowl is or not. He hasn't said a word about it.

HoopsDawg
11-10-2018, 08:35 PM
I don't know if he realizes how important the egg bowl is or not. He hasn't said a word about it.

That's the one thing I like about him.

Dawgology
11-10-2018, 08:38 PM

That is incorrect and people keep saying it. It’s just not true. We are a consistent top 25 school in the SEC that can pay a top 10 salary if need be. Plus, we aren’t the only one that sees Moorhead has underutilized our talent and underperformed. Good coaches notice that and see opportunities

HoopsDawg
11-10-2018, 08:40 PM
That is incorrect and people keep saying it. It’s just not true. We are a consistent top 25 school in the SEC that can pay a top 10 salary if need be. Plus, we aren’t the only one that sees Moorhead has underutilized our talent and underperformed. Good coaches notice that and see opportunities

Dude, I agree but Cohen hired this guy. He's not firing him after a 7-5 season. You're delusional if you think he will.

Dawg61
11-10-2018, 08:41 PM
They?re the TX of the SEC. But nobody is leaving the SEC and hanging them out. Too much money.

Every school in the SEC and the SEC itself would make more money if we swapped the ACC with Bama for NC State or VTech. Same for the ACC.

Dawg61
11-10-2018, 08:45 PM

This is so dumb. Fitz can't recognize a full blitz even when he's staring directly at the guy about to sack him for 5 straight seconds. There is no way in hell we are 10-2 this year with this Jekyll & Hyde version of Fitzgerald. He's either very good or very bad and never in between. You can't win ten games with that recipe at the QB position.

Lord McBuckethead
11-10-2018, 08:48 PM

Yep. I just dog cused everyone at our watch party over this. Then proceeded to not watch the second half cause it didn't mean shit.

Lord McBuckethead
11-10-2018, 08:49 PM
Yep 100% is just dog cused a bunch of bama fans cause the 1st half was so bad, the second half didn't matter.

Dawg61
11-10-2018, 08:52 PM

ETA: Mullen would've crapped the bed too .. so I ain't saying we'd win SEC with Mullen. I just think we have personnel on both sides of ball to win it. Refs probably wouldn't have let that happen today no matter what tho.

This post makes no 17ing sense at all. You said Moorhead wrecked an SEC championship and then add that Mullen wouldn't of won it either.

https://i.imgflip.com/139rxc.jpg

HoopsDawg
11-10-2018, 08:55 PM
This is so dumb. Fitz can't recognize a full blitz even when he's staring directly at the guy about to sack him for 5 straight seconds. There is no way in hell we are 10-2 this year with this Jekyll & Hyde version of Fitzgerald. He's either very good or very bad and never in between. You can't win ten games with that recipe at the QB position.

LSU is about to go 10-2 with Joe Burrow who has almost zero ability and O as his head coach. Get ur head out of your ass.

TimberBeast
11-10-2018, 08:57 PM
Just saw our highlights during the Georgia Auburn halftime and they didn’t mention the fumble that wasn’t called or the block in the back stolen touchdown. Those two calls put the game at 14-7 and no one is acknowledging it, and I never expected them to.

Dawgfan77
11-10-2018, 08:59 PM
?This? offense won?t work. This one is the see spot run version because they couldn?t get the one that does work.
It?s who?s responsible for the implementation. In this day in age of offense we are regressing.
He will not succeed here.

HoopsDawg
11-10-2018, 09:00 PM
Just saw our highlights during the Georgia Auburn halftime and they didn?t mention the fumble that wasn?t called or the block in the back stolen touchdown. Those two calls put the game at 14-7 and no one is acknowledging it, and I never expected them to.

7-7 if we field a punt. Probably better if we have a QB sneak in the playbook.

Dawg61
11-10-2018, 09:04 PM
LSU is about to go 10-2 with Joe Burrow who has almost zero ability and O as his head coach. Get ur head out of your ass.

Burrow can recognize a full blitz. If Fitz could do just that alone we'd be a much better team. He can't though for whatever reason. When you have a great defense you don't have to be a heisman winner to win games. You just can't put up a 5 QBR. There's a reason Saban has had a dozen QBs in a row that MANAGE the game as their most important intangible. That means getting rid of the ball when the other team is blitzing straight at you all game long.

HoopsDawg
11-10-2018, 09:09 PM
Burrow can recognize a full blitz. If Fitz could do just that alone we'd be a much better team. He can't though for whatever reason. When you have a great defense you don't have to be a heisman winner to win games. You just can't put up a 5 QBR. There's a reason Saban has had a dozen QBs in a row that MANAGE the game as their most important intangible. That means getting rid of the ball when the other team is blitzing straight at you all game long.

UF is going 9-3 with Felipe Franks. 95% of what you just posted has always been true and known to everyone except for slo mo apparently.

Doggie_Style
11-10-2018, 09:13 PM
It's pretty damn obvious to most people.

Terrible luck and officiating but Moorhead shit the bed again tonight....offence was ill prepared as is becoming the normal...we have an elite defence but do not take advantage....Moorhead looks like a statue on the sideline, I would have prefered that he got himself thrown out of the game than just accept the BS calls

Goldendawg
11-10-2018, 09:18 PM
Correct me if I am wrong. I remember b4 the season starting that Jo pointed out that we had only 1 winning season in the SEC the last 9 years or so. It ain't happening this year either and 4 - 4 may not be a gimme either. We have been far from that "Championship Standard" that's on the cover of the program I bought at the first game this year. At least on offense. JMO.

99jc
11-10-2018, 09:27 PM
1) Moorhead sucks as a head coach....your a 17ing idiot if you can't see it.
2) this loss was an offensive disaster.
3) Fitz has obviously regressed under the offensive genius of fatass.
4) The defense is great no complaints. Fatass better get on his knees and kiss their balls.
5) we will win 1 of the last 2 and you Moorhead supporters will do a circle jerk because we get to go to the Belk Bowl.
6) 17 you Moorhead you ruined what had the potential to be one of our best seasons ever.

Dawgology
11-10-2018, 10:02 PM
Dude, I agree but Cohen hired this guy. He's not firing him after a 7-5 season. You're delusional if you think he will.

Oh I know he won?t be fired. Not one person in our program has the balls to do it or demand that level of accountability and success. It?s why we will be forever mediocre.

Dawg61
11-10-2018, 10:15 PM
Oh I know he won?t be fired. Not one person in our program has the balls to do it or demand that level of accountability and success. It?s why we will be forever mediocre.

We are in the same division as the greatest football program of all-time. We are in the group that's below them in a pack. There is literally nothing we can do to be at Bama's level. Nobody can. If Brown or Penn devoted all their resources and efforts ever for a hundred straight years they still will never be equals to Harvard in academics. Sometimes you just gotta understand we all went to Mississippi State University and not Alabama. Sorry reality sucks in football.

BuckyIsAB****
11-10-2018, 10:44 PM

I guess you forgot Florida. Nvm you consider that a W since Mullen won

Bubb Rubb
11-10-2018, 10:54 PM

I think you are missing his point. No shit, we can't win 10 games with this Jekyll & Hyde version of Fitz. The reason he is Jekyll and Hyde is Moorhead's offense. Fitz was better as a sophomore than a senior, and I'll let you decide the reason for it. Most already know.

yjnkdawg
11-10-2018, 10:59 PM

The SEC Office is not going to act on anything that could be negative to Bama's quest for a national championship.

TimberBeast
11-10-2018, 11:02 PM
After the post game have you seen anyone say anything about those calls? I haven’t, and I don’t think anyone will say anything about it.

BuckyIsAB****
11-10-2018, 11:02 PM
1) Moorhead sucks as a head coach....your a 17ing idiot if you can't see it.
2) this loss was an offensive disaster.
3) Fitz has obviously regressed under the offensive genius of fatass.
4) The defense is great no complaints. Fatass better get on his knees and kiss their balls.
5) we will win 1 of the last 2 and you Moorhead supporters will do a circle jerk because we get to go to the Belk Bowl.
6) 17 you Moorhead you ruined what had the potential to be one of our best seasons ever.

If we win 1 of the last 2 against the 2 worst teams in the league, he should be fired

yjnkdawg
11-10-2018, 11:03 PM
I think you are missing his point. No shit, we can't win 10 games with this Jekyll & Hyde version of Fitz. The reason he is Jekyll and Hyde is Moorhead's offense. Fitz was better as a sophomore than a senior, and I'll let you decide the reason for it. Most already know.

This ain't JoeMo's offense. This is an offense, with no surprises, that was adapted (streamlined, water downed or whatever you want to call it) to where Fitz can run it.

yjnkdawg
11-10-2018, 11:08 PM
Just saw our highlights during the Georgia Auburn halftime and they didn’t mention the fumble that wasn’t called or the block in the back stolen touchdown. Those two calls put the game at 14-7 and no one is acknowledging it, and I never expected them to.

Not surprising there and the SEC Office won't say or do anything either. Not with it being Bama.

Bubb Rubb
11-10-2018, 11:13 PM
This ain't JoeMo's offense. This is an offense, with no surprises, that was adapted (streamlined, water downed or whatever you want to call it) to where Fitz can run it.

JoMo is the OC and JoMo is calling the plays, and it's different than what Fitz did for his first three years, so yeah, it's JoMo's offense. Did you see SEC film room last week when they were breaking down all the different reads that the QB had during the course of a few plays? Yeah, this is JoMo's offense and he, and not Fitz is singularly responsible for the results. You can't criticize Fitz for being put in a position of having to do something he is incapable of doing. That's not fair. Good coaches alter their systems to accentuate their players' strengths. Bad coaches run their system regardless of players' abilities.

yjnkdawg
11-10-2018, 11:16 PM
After the post game have you seen anyone say anything about those calls? I haven’t, and I don’t think anyone will say anything about it.

The SEC Office isn't going to open up that can of worms. They want Bama to win another National Championship.

Todd4State
11-10-2018, 11:19 PM
After the post game have you seen anyone say anything about those calls? I haven?t, and I don?t think anyone will say anything about it.

On SEC Now they talked about the block in the back being a terrible call. And I saw Chris Fowler criticize it on Twitter.

TimberBeast
11-10-2018, 11:21 PM
On SEC Now they talked about the block in the back being a terrible call. And I saw Chris Fowler criticize it on Twitter.

Fowler after the game or during the game?

yjnkdawg
11-10-2018, 11:26 PM
JoMo is the OC and JoMo is calling the plays, and it's different than what Fitz did for his first three years, so yeah, it's JoMo's offense. Did you see SEC film room last week when they were breaking down all the different reads that the QB had during the course of a few plays? Yeah, this is JoMo's offense and he, and not Fitz is singularly responsible for the results. You can't criticize Fitz for being put in a position of having to do something he is incapable of doing. That's not fair. Good coaches alter their systems to accentuate their players' strengths. Bad coaches run their system regardless of players' abilities.

I'm not criticizing Fitz, and I feel for Fitz, and wanted him to have a Heisman type year. This offense has still been water downed, streamlined, or whatever you want to call it There is really not all the RPO options available that JoeMo would like to use. So we aren't going to surprise a team, especially one like Bama. I also think a lot of our offensive problems today were due to those 5* defensive players, and especially Quinnen Williams and playing in Bryant Denny. I think Willlams pretty much helped dictate our offensive performance. or lack of it.

yjnkdawg
11-10-2018, 11:38 PM
Bama zero penalties. I think they were calling our snap count, the reason for 2 snaps when we weren't ready

Those referees would be like they had ear plugs in their ears if Bama called our snap count. So that is a possibility.

Bubb Rubb
11-10-2018, 11:49 PM
I'm not criticizing Fitz, and I feel for Fitz, and wanted him to have a Heisman type year. This offense has still been water downed, streamlined, or whatever you want to call it There is really not all the RPO options available that JoeMo would like to use. So we aren't going to surprise a team, especially one like Bama. I also think a lot of our offensive problems today were due to those 5* defensive players, and especially Quinnen Williams and playing in Bryant Denny. I think Willlams pretty much helped dictate our offensive performance. or lack of it.

I take nothing away from Alabama. It's tough to beat them even if you play perfectly. We just have no margin for error, so we can't have mistakes. Fitz made a few. The o-line made way too many. We saw too many drops by our WRs. We saw some ignorant playcalling at times. Fitz's big mistake today was getting the delay penalty to wipe away that TD. But there are little things that happen during the course of a game that show Moorhead is asking too much of these players with his offense. The flea flicker is a great example....it was a brilliant play call at the right time, and it was a TD if Fitz sees it. The problem is that Fitz didn't see it, because he had to go through a series of reads to figure out who to throw it to...and by then, it was too late.

I still don't see why Aeris can't get more than five carries. This game is custom made for a back like him.

Dawg61
11-10-2018, 11:52 PM

Moorhead's offense has absolutely nothing to do with Fitz's blatant inability to see 6 dudes blitzing inside his pants. He has some sort of odd tunnel vision in which he is completely unable to see the 6 guys sprinting straight at him while he does nothing at all to avoid them. That ain't Moorhead. That is ALL Fitzgerald.

Bubb Rubb
11-10-2018, 11:57 PM
Moorhead's offense has absolutely nothing to do with Fitz's blatant inability to see 6 dudes blitzing inside his pants. He has some sort of odd tunnel vision in which he is completely unable to see the 6 guys sprinting straight at him while he does nothing at all to avoid them. That ain't Moorhead. That is ALL Fitzgerald.

If he had the same issues when the other guy was the coach, you'd have a point. He didn't, so you don't. Period.

I don't know why it's so hard for you to understand - Fitz doesn't have time to see 6 dudes blitzing him. He's looking downfield trying to read four different things and decide where to throw the ball. he's indecisive, and holding on to the ball too long as a result.

TimberBeast
11-11-2018, 12:04 AM
If he had the same issues when the other guy was the coach, you'd have a point. He didn't, so you don't. Period.

I don't know why it's so hard for you to understand - Fitz doesn't have time to see 6 dudes blitzing him. He's looking downfield trying to read four different things and decide where to throw the ball. he's indecisive, and holding on to the ball too long as a result.

You have to realize who you are arguing with. Dawg61 has the football IQ of a little kid, he simply has no idea what he’s talking about. Let it be.

Jarius
11-11-2018, 12:04 AM
I do not know if this offense does not have hot routes or if Fitz doesn?t know them but every single time we get blitzed it works for the team blitzing us in conference play. I realize it is easier to armchair qb, but there has to be an alternative to these long routes when we get a blitz. I would like someone to ask Moorhead what is happening on those plays because I honestly believe he would give a straight answer.

dawgday166
11-11-2018, 12:06 AM
You have to realize who you are arguing with. Dawg61 has the football IQ of a little kid, he simply has no idea what he?s talking about. Let it be.

Good post +1

Spiderman
11-11-2018, 12:14 AM
Avg points per sec game:

2017- 26.25
2018- 11.16

I agree with this.

I'd like that explained also. We upgraded talent. So where should the blame go? it's obvious

Dawg61
11-11-2018, 12:45 AM

He wasn't a year removed from a broken ankle with no spring practice when the other guy was the coach. There's a check down option on every play. Moorhead can't make Fitz see the 6 dudes blitzing him but he should make him throw to the check down option when it does happen so for that I will agree it's on Moorhead for being a walking cactus on the sideline instead of getting on Fitz repeatedly about it.

Todd4State
11-11-2018, 12:48 AM
Fowler after the game or during the game?

It appeared to be during the game.

Dawg61
11-11-2018, 12:48 AM
You have to realize who you are arguing with. Dawg61 has the football IQ of a little kid, he simply has no idea what he’s talking about. Let it be.

This is rich. I remember zero of what you post ever because you're basically invisible on this board. You seem to always know what I post though.

Good post +1

Yea +1 coming from the guy sniffing glue saying Mullen couldn't win a championship yet somehow Moorhead blew it. +eggplant on that logic

Liverpooldawg
11-11-2018, 01:04 AM
Jeeez, we got robbed today as bad as I have EVER seen, and I've seen some of the worst crap imaginable, and all you idiots want to do is bad mouth our own. 17 Bama, Bammers, Tusk, Saban, and double 17 anyone who was born in Mississippi and never attended the University of Alabama but roots for them. An Ole Miss friend of mine summed you traitors up: he said you were all bathroom Bama alums. You once took a leak at a gas station in some place like Gordo or Culman, and therefore had some sort of connection that enabled you to scream Row Thide.

CJDAWG85
11-11-2018, 01:43 AM
We got robbed on a 14 point swing today. No way in hell they played a perfect game today. However, our OL got beat today and that’s where the difference was in this game.

Dawgcap
11-11-2018, 02:39 AM
Jeeez, we got robbed today as bad as I have EVER seen, and I've seen some of the worst crap imaginable, and all you idiots want to do is bad mouth our own. 17 Bama, Bammers, Tusk, Saban, and double 17 anyone who was born in Mississippi and never attended the University of Alabama but roots for them. An Ole Miss friend of mine summed you traitors up: he said you were all bathroom Bama alums. You once took a leak at a gas station in some place like Gordo or Culman, and therefore had some sort of connection that enabled you to scream Row Thide.
We got jobbed. Look straight up they are better. Have no problem admitting it but the final score is a joke. So proud of our guys. They don’t us again!!

TUSK
11-11-2018, 04:18 AM

Liver, I love you bro, but this is not nearly the most "robbed' MSU has been vs Bammer.... not even close...

You shoulda been around when Bahr was there and there was legit influence...

I was impressed today...

MarketingBully
11-11-2018, 04:27 AM
I take nothing away from Alabama. It's tough to beat them even if you play perfectly. We just have no margin for error, so we can't have mistakes. Fitz made a few. The o-line made way too many. We saw too many drops by our WRs. We saw some ignorant playcalling at times. Fitz's big mistake today was getting the delay penalty to wipe away that TD. But there are little things that happen during the course of a game that show Moorhead is asking too much of these players with his offense. The flea flicker is a great example....it was a brilliant play call at the right time, and it was a TD if Fitz sees it. The problem is that Fitz didn't see it, because he had to go through a series of reads to figure out who to throw it to...and by then, it was too late.

I still don't see why Aeris can't get more than five carries. This game is custom made for a back like him.

Fitz had more then a few mistakes. He held on to the ball way too long today and had no pocket awareness (but he has never had that). He still doesn’t know where his hot routes are and that to me is disturbing for a fifth year senior. It tells me he doesn’t put much time into the playbook on his own time which is as an SEC QB you should do. Hell on the called back TD to Kylin Hill he almost didn’t get it to him on time. On the flea flicker, Fitz didn’t pay attention or see his priority target and Thomas had 10 yards of separation. If Fitz had just thrown it right down the middle, that’s a TD. He’s not a good QB and has low football IQ. He is a great athlete and runner but a low football IQ QB running this offense will get the offense shut down.

Cooterpoot
11-11-2018, 04:45 AM
I do not know if this offense does not have hot routes or if Fitz doesn?t know them but every single time we get blitzed it works for the team blitzing us in conference play. I realize it is easier to armchair qb, but there has to be an alternative to these long routes when we get a blitz. I would like someone to ask Moorhead what is happening on those plays because I honestly believe he would give a straight answer.

This^^. All any team has to do is blitz us. Our OL is confused. Hill can’t block or is running a route. Or we’re empty. Our OL is the most disappointing group on the team. It used to overachieve with lesser talent. It’s underachieving with better talent this year.

Coach007
11-11-2018, 06:59 AM

The SEC will put up with it as long as the MONEY flows. Bama will be protected at this point of the season. A ton of money is at stake.

shannondawg
11-11-2018, 07:29 AM
All said and done, will they vote to give that ref a championship ring if it goes that far?. He deserves it as much as any player.

I'm not in anyway saying we would have won, but it sure would take the bad taste out of my mouth. I don't think Saban needs or wants that kind of outside help, his teams are too good.

tcdog70
11-11-2018, 10:18 AM
Those referees would be like they had ear plugs in their ears if Bama called our snap count. So that is a possibility.

They have a History of doing that in Tuscaloosa. Caused us to lose back with Bond and Co. on the goal line. made Montgomery jump on the 1 yard line.

tcdog70
11-11-2018, 10:27 AM

Come on. When it is third down and you know the. Red Dog (notice old school for blitz) is coming , don't have a read--run a screen or dump to TE. If we ran the backs more the a play action might Help Fitz with his passing game. It is hard to get RBs touches when you are three and out.
But you know a Coach is a hard headed M'fer when you refuse to put your giant QB under center for a 1 yard sneak. I saw Jimbo do it 3 times yeasterday and all were successful. If Mond can do then you know Fitz can.

Bubb Rubb
11-11-2018, 12:28 PM
He wasn't a year removed from a broken ankle with no spring practice when the other guy was the coach. There's a check down option on every play. Moorhead can't make Fitz see the 6 dudes blitzing him but he should make him throw to the check down option when it does happen so for that I will agree it's on Moorhead for being a walking cactus on the sideline instead of getting on Fitz repeatedly about it.

You are easily the worst poster on this board.

Fitz has check downs all over the field. They're called read/option in this offense. It's way too complicated. The worst thing you can ask a football player to do, especially against a defense with the speed of Alabama's, is think/process/read and react. Last year's offensive philosophy was to let athletes make plays. This one is to take what the offense is giving you, and it's on the QB to determine during the course of the play what that is. It's not going to work in the SEC because defenses are too fast. Moorhead should know this, and his negligence has cost us a 10 win season.

Dawg61
11-11-2018, 12:48 PM
You are easily the worst poster on this board.

Fitz has check downs all over the field. They're called read/option in this offense. It's way too complicated. The worst thing you can ask a football player to do, especially against a defense with the speed of Alabama's, is think/process/read and react. Last year's offensive philosophy was to let athletes make plays. This one is to take what the offense is giving you, and it's on the QB to determine during the course of the play what that is. It's not going to work in the SEC because defenses are too fast. Moorhead should know this, and his negligence has cost us a 10 win season.

I'm the worst poster on this board to you because I refuse to spit back acceptance for every dribble you leave on this board. Life is tough. Some people don't agree with everything you think pumpkin. Develop thicker skin princess. When the defense dictates you have less than 3 seconds to throw the ball you throw the ball. It's not rocket science yet Fitzgerald seems to want to make it that way. Throw the ball dude. What Moorhead is at fault for is not getting in Fitz's face about his inability to understand he MUST get rid of the ball. That is most definitely on Moorhead and I don't like the trend of his introverted nature dictating his coaching.

Bubb Rubb
11-11-2018, 03:03 PM
I'm the worst poster on this board to you because I refuse to spit back acceptance for every dribble you leave on this board. Life is tough. Some people don't agree with everything you think pumpkin. Develop thicker skin princess. When the defense dictates you have less than 3 seconds to throw the ball you throw the ball. It's not rocket science yet Fitzgerald seems to want to make it that way. Throw the ball dude. What Moorhead is at fault for is not getting in Fitz's face about his inability to understand he MUST get rid of the ball. That is most definitely on Moorhead and I don't like the trend of his introverted nature dictating his coaching.

You negatively impact the intelligence level of this board every time you post. Invest in a "Football for Dummies" book or something, and stop wasting everyone else's time.

hacker
11-11-2018, 03:08 PM
Come on. When it is third down and you know the. Red Dog (notice old school for blitz) is coming , don't have a read--run a screen or dump to TE. If we ran the backs more the a play action might Help Fitz with his passing game. It is hard to get RBs touches when you are three and out.
But you know a Coach is a hard headed M'fer when you refuse to put your giant QB under center for a 1 yard sneak. I saw Jimbo do it 3 times yeasterday and all were successful. If Mond can do then you know Fitz can.

We don't practice any snaps under center at all. 100% shotgun. You can't just call a play that has never been practiced. Maybe they'll add it to the playbook, who knows.

NCDawg
11-11-2018, 03:46 PM
We don't practice any snaps under center at all. 100% shotgun. You can't just call a play that has never been practiced. Maybe they'll add it to the playbook, who knows.

Yeah, I guess a QB sneak is pretty complicated.

Bothrops
11-11-2018, 05:15 PM

Hell no we wouldn't win with anybody at coach, hell our touchdown[s] don't even count against them.