PDA

View Full Version : Proof of conspiracy

starkvegasdawg
11-10-2018, 05:19 PM
Same ref that called the block in the back is the same one on the Ridley out of bounds last year. No 17ing way that's a coincidence.

Statecoachingblows**
11-10-2018, 05:23 PM
Damn, that's a little concerning. Pretty sure there are some that are much more subtle that gets overlooked.

deadheaddawg
11-10-2018, 05:26 PM
If you truly believe it's a conspiracy why even watch. If it's true then football is no different than wrestling and I hope someone that believes ref conspiracy theories doesn't actually watch wrestling

Leeshouldveflanked
11-10-2018, 05:30 PM
How do we get same crew for same opponent two years in a row...

starkvegasdawg
11-10-2018, 05:33 PM
If you truly believe it's a conspiracy why even watch. If it's true then football is no different than wrestling and I hope someone that believes ref conspiracy theories doesn't actually watch wrestling

I watch because MSU is my team.

WSOPdawg
11-10-2018, 05:36 PM
Same ref that called the block in the back is the same one on the Ridley out of bounds last year. No 17ing way that's a coincidence.

And both of his dumba$$ "homer" calls directly impacted TDs against MSU!!! No excuse for the SEC office to have him calling our game this year after last year's screw-up. It's definitely intentional imo (his calls against us and the SEC having him call our game against Bama).

HereComesTheSpiral
11-10-2018, 05:39 PM
And both of his dumba$$ "homer" calls directly impacted TDs against MSU!!! No excuse for the SEC office to have him calling our game this year after last year's screw-up. It's definitely intentional imo (his calls against us and the SEC having him call our game against Bama).

What do you expect when Steve ****ing Shaw is over all officials.

Fader21
11-10-2018, 06:01 PM
Bama picked up the "fumble" so the call will stand.

Bothrops
11-10-2018, 06:29 PM
Do what you will with him. I didn't see anything.

Madisonmd
11-10-2018, 06:32 PM
It's all about the money!!! $$$$

Howboutdemdogs
11-10-2018, 07:03 PM
No matter what,,,,you can not make a call against a defensive player if the offensive player has him completely blocked by his body. I guess the ref bought his x-Ray glasses from the back page of his Archie comic book.

S.E.C.FAN 2018
11-10-2018, 07:43 PM
the refs kept ole miss from winning the game outright so it could be worse . at least the bad calls didn't cause State to lose. Alabama is always going to get the calls it is all about the money . who you think the public want to watch on tv in the playoff other than alabama.