PDA

View Full Version : Do you love to tailgate & Mississippi State football?

davegobeavs
11-10-2018, 10:02 AM
Hi-

My name is Dave. You may have seen a previous post of mine, as we are heading to Starkville in a week to experience Mississippi State football for the first time.

https://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?69584-College-football-fans-from-Oregon-Pilgrimage-to-Starkville!!&highlight=davegobeavs

Each year we pick a different college stadium, and attempt to experience everything about the home team and their fans... as if we were life long fans. Over the years our best trips have been ones where the "locals" have been willing to take us under their wings and let us join them at their tailgate parties.

We would love to have a few new friends to stop by and visit with either before or after the game against Arkansas (11AM is not ideal!!). We would really like to participate in your celebration of MSU!! Can we bring some Portland bourbon? some morning donuts? Some smoked salmon from Oregon? You name it!! We just want to stop by and talk MSU football with true fans!!

Please reach out if you would like some tailgate visitors.

Go Bulldogs!!

Dave
dl@teamlivingston.net

Bothrops
11-10-2018, 12:55 PM
Bring anything you want, just no Antifa people..haha I had to! It may be a little crisp out that morning. Honestly I expect the atmosphere to be on the calm side because of the timing, post Alabama, and opening weekend of gun season. There will be plenty of good eats, but sure would love some Pacific NW salmon, that's hard to beat.