PDA

View Full Version : Think we might run into this young lady again?.....

Pit Bull
11-09-2018, 10:30 PM
…..

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ncaabk/ogunbowale-no-1-irish-open-with-103-58-rout-of-harvard/ar-BBPx08w?ocid=spartandhp

Commercecomet24
11-09-2018, 10:41 PM
I sure hope not.

LC Dawg
11-09-2018, 10:47 PM
We may run into them but I hope if they run into us late in the game the refs will blow their ****ing whistles.

Captain Falcon
11-09-2018, 10:49 PM
That game will forever be a tough pill to swallow. 15 point second half lead in the national championship and we couldn?t finish the deal. Not to mention the horrendous no-call against Morgan at the end of the game.

Having said that, I?m very curious to see how we stack up against other top tier teams this year. The Texas and Oregon games will be really interesting to watch. If we win those two games, watch out. Our game against Oregon at The Hump last year was extremely entertaining. Great offensive team but McCowan absolutely destroyed them. That?s an extremely big game in about a month.

mstatefan91
11-09-2018, 11:02 PM
I will forever be upset about that game for two reasons.. First, we blew a big lead.. We were in clear control of that game and looked like we loosened.. Second, the refs didn't call an obvious foul against ND that would have sent Morgan to the line at the end.. They won, and I don't really hold the refs responsible because we put ourselves in that position..

Ezsoil
11-09-2018, 11:23 PM
I will forever be upset about that game for two reasons.. First, we blew a big lead.. We were in clear control of that game and looked like we loosened.. Second, the refs didn't call an obvious foul against ND that would have sent Morgan to the line at the end.. They won, and I don't really hold the refs responsible because we put ourselves in that position..

Dee Cantor ( the blonde with a pony tail) is the official that didn't call the foul....she has had a long history with MSU including two of the SC games that Wilson was able to travel and do whatever she wanted ... I was at the NC game and when she came out on the floor, I had this sick feeling in my stomach

Lord McBuckethead
11-10-2018, 12:31 AM
Notre Dame will not make it through.

mstatefan91
11-10-2018, 02:19 AM
Dee Cantor ( the blonde with a pony tail) is the official that didn't call the foul....she has had a long history with MSU including two of the SC games that Wilson was able to travel and do whatever she wanted ... I was at the NC game and when she came out on the floor, I had this sick feeling in my stomach

I've seen her make calls for and against us (all borderline to egregious).. basically, she probably shouldn't be a ref in the national championship game

Bully13
11-10-2018, 02:24 AM

MaroonFlounder
11-10-2018, 12:38 PM
Morgan had the break pass up court to a streaking Tori for the potential winning layup and got mauled by the white girl from ND.

No call.