PDA

View Full Version : SEC film room

3rdGen
11-08-2018, 12:12 AM
Mississippi State up in 18 minutes on SEC Net

basedog
11-08-2018, 09:30 AM
Pretty interesting watching Joe explain the RPO. I now realize how much practice time it takes to understand what to do for the QB, receivers and Running back.

3rdGen
11-08-2018, 11:15 AM
Yeah that was cool to see. The speed at which all those decisions have to take place is so fast. Fitz needed all those spring reps it looks like to me.

basedog
11-08-2018, 12:15 PM
Yeah that was cool to see. The speed at which all those decisions have to take place is so fast. Fitz needed all those spring reps it looks like to me.

I agree, those that are constantly talking about Joe and his offense should go back and "study" his Sec film room. I bet they would be confused as was Fitz early on*****

Commercecomet24
11-08-2018, 12:25 PM
I agree, those that are constantly talking about Joe and his offense should go back and "study" his Sec film room. I bet they would be confused as was Fitz early on*****

Agreed. I love watching those shows. You get so much more insight on what's really going on.

basedog
11-08-2018, 12:57 PM
Agreed. I love watching those shows. You get so much more insight on what's really going on.

And I thought ED arm chair QB's knew there sh*t***

Some need to go watch and "maybe they would understand what Joe is bringing. It ain't a quick fix.

Commercecomet24
11-08-2018, 01:06 PM
And I thought ED arm chair QB's knew there sh*t***

Some need to go watch and "maybe they would understand what Joe is bringing. It ain't a quick fix.

Thank you!