PDA

View Full Version : Bammer Ticket Help

monroedawg5646
11-07-2018, 07:32 PM
So I bought some tickets to this game back in August, but now have another obligation. These are blue and white tickets that have SEC on them and a hologram bar across them. I?ve resold them on Stubhub, but I?m having trouble entering the barcode. I?m thinking now these tickets are nontransferable, but I?ll have to wait in till morning to confirm with SEC ticket office. Does anyone else have experience with this style ticket? Will Stubhub let you make contact with the buyer?

msbulldog
11-08-2018, 08:37 PM
I don't. but do you live in Monroe, La? I live in W. Monroe.

Topbulldawg
11-08-2018, 09:35 PM
What error message so you get? I have some experience with it. It's very unlikely they are not transferable

monroedawg5646
11-09-2018, 08:21 AM
I don't. but do you live in Monroe, La? I live in W. Monroe.

That?s Monroe County MS.

monroedawg5646
11-09-2018, 08:27 AM
What error message so you get? I have some experience with it. It's very unlikely they are not transferable

It says something about not verified, try again in a few minutes. I called the SEC ticket and got redirected to our ticket office. The story is they originally were sold by our office, but were printed by the SEC ticket office. Tickets normally have 16 digit numbers. These have 14. I ended up having to get Stubhub to email me an overnight shipping label and sending the hard tickets.