View Full Version : SI Article on MSU/Bama Game For NFL Scouting Purposes

ShotgunDawg
11-07-2018, 06:08 PM
Great recruiting article for us.

Good read

https://twitter.com/si_ncaafb/status/1060169266442440710

TUSK
11-07-2018, 06:30 PM
Yup, there is gonna be A LOT potential 1st rounders out there...

Todd4State
11-07-2018, 07:06 PM
I think it's absolute BS that Simmons's incident keeps coming up while guys like Nkemdiche were jumping out of hotel windows and that was a non-issue. Especially since it was his sister that was getting attacked.

RocketDawg
11-07-2018, 07:13 PM
I think it's absolute BS that Simmons's incident keeps coming up while guys like Nkemdiche were jumping out of hotel windows and that was a non-issue. Especially since it was his sister that was getting attacked.

I absolutely agree.

Commercecomet24
11-07-2018, 07:47 PM

Agree 100%. Complete BS.

Political Hack
11-07-2018, 08:02 PM
You can get high and try fly but you can't touch a lady man! That's just the honest truth. Football players beating women is a zero tolerance issue. He's getting his second chance despite that. Sucks it has to be mentioned all the time, but at least he's getting another shot. If he had already been in the nfl when that happened, he'd have a much, much harder time coming back from it.

ShotgunDawg
11-07-2018, 08:22 PM
You can get high and try fly but you can't touch a lady man! That's just the honest truth. Football players beating women is a zero tolerance issue. He's getting his second chance despite that. Sucks it has to be mentioned all the time, but at least he's getting another shot. If he had already been in the nfl when that happened, he'd have a much, much harder time coming back from it.

Agree. I don't have an issue with it being mentioned either.

I am glad that it's now being acknowledged that he's a good person.

msbulldog
11-08-2018, 07:39 AM

It's like Miller said in the article NFL teams can overlook a lot of things for the right talent, like jumping out of hotel windows.
Big Jeffery is 1st round.

Leeshouldveflanked
11-08-2018, 09:09 AM
So if you are 17 and and someone male/female tells your mom/aunt/sister that it is the mom/aunt/sisters fault the mom/aunt/sisters child died you wouldn?t be tempted to knock the hell out of them? You are 17 and not 34....