PDA

View Full Version : Lady dawgs roll on Vic just plugs and play.....played a lot of Freshman looked

99jc
11-06-2018, 10:39 PM
Out of sinc at times way too many fouls called on both teams the refs sucked. Still win by a ton. Tiera look like she played in slow motion still with 24 and 18 with 6 blocks. Hail State.

msbulldog
11-07-2018, 01:23 PM
The girls look like they're still learning to play together, some really good athletes. Vic will get it all worked out.

99jc
11-07-2018, 05:42 PM
He is the only coach at MSU I have 100% confidence that he knows what the hell he is doing at all times. And I might add johnnie Harris is right behind him.

Leeshouldveflanked
11-07-2018, 06:04 PM
Hopefully the UConn transfer gets NCAA release to play before long.....

99jc
11-07-2018, 06:59 PM
If Espinoza gets eligible (which I will be surprised) we will be in the final 4.

shannondawg
11-07-2018, 08:14 PM
I was just told that the Uconn transfer and ole miss tranfer were both asked to leave, so it will probably increase their chances of getting to play this year.

I sent back the question that it didn't sound good for them being asked to leave, especially a player from om , who as sorry as they were, why would we want her. Different story on Uconn girl however.

Have not heard back as to why they were asked to leave, or if that is even true.

Anybody else heard that?

msbulldog
11-08-2018, 08:02 PM
Yes, Geno Auriemma told her it was his way or the highway, he is a real dik. She decided UCONN was not the place for her. The stories are out there, use google. Vic has complimented Andra for her attitude and work effort, that's good enough for me.
Promise Taylor decided to transfer after her coach was fired and before the new coach was hired so I doubt she was asked to leave, plus she is a good player.

yjnkdawg
11-08-2018, 10:37 PM
Yes, Geno Auriemma told her it was his way or the highway, he is a real dik. She decided UCONN was not the place for her. The stories are out there, use google. Vic has complimented Andra for her attitude and work effort, that's good enough for me.
Promise Taylor decided to transfer after her coach was fired and before the new coach was hired so I doubt she was asked to leave, plus she is a good player.

Yeah, it seems that the way Geno handles some things , he believes that the sun rises and sets with him. Promise Taylor was not asked to leave. OM did not want to lose her.

yjnkdawg
11-08-2018, 10:51 PM
I was just told that the Uconn transfer and ole miss tranfer were both asked to leave, so it will probably increase their chances of getting to play this year.

I sent back the question that it didn't sound good for them being asked to leave, especially a player from om , who as sorry as they were, why would we want her. Different story on Uconn girl however.

Have not heard back as to why they were asked to leave, or if that is even true.

Anybody else heard that?

We want Promise Taylor because she is a 6'5" Player who was a 4* in high school in the State of Washington , and she was one of the best freshman players in the SEC. She also has a good work ethic, and is gritty and tough. I say she wasn't asked to leave OM.