PDA

View Full Version : Nick on Finebaum..........

West Tn Dawg
11-06-2018, 07:02 PM
Nick was just on Finebaum. Year before last and most of last year he was smiling a lot and seemed very humble. This year, everytime I've seen him, rather on TV, in the Dawg walk or in person, he never smiles and comes off with a "I'm the man" attitude. It's kinda like look at me! I'm the man! Direct opposite of Dak. Never seen Dak when he was not very humble.
Have anyone of you ever noticed this?

drummerdawg
11-06-2018, 07:14 PM
You must have never seen Dak outside of an MSU sporting event or when cameras weren't around.

KOdawg1
11-06-2018, 07:15 PM
You're looking too much into stuff. Good grief.

Bully13
11-06-2018, 07:19 PM
Lord Help us All. Damn.

Rick Danko
11-06-2018, 07:28 PM
Nick was just on Finebaum. Year before last and most of last year he was smiling a lot and seemed very humble. This year, everytime I've seen him, rather on TV, in the Dawg walk or in person, he never smiles and comes off with a "I'm the man" attitude. It's kinda like look at me! I'm the man! Direct opposite of Dak. Never seen Dak when he was not very humble.

No....

Ari Gold
11-06-2018, 07:29 PM

Post less.

Lumpy Chucklelips
11-06-2018, 07:35 PM
Yea, I've noticed it. But what I see is the direct opposite of what you see. I see a young man that looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders. I think inside he's blaming himself for the lack of success that we thought we would see this year. That's what I see. I definitely don't see an "I'm the man" when I look at him. I hope he can loosen up the last few weeks and go out and enjoy his last month of football as a Bulldog. I know he's had his struggles at times, but he's been a warrior for us, and I for one am going to miss him when he's gone.

West Tn Dawg
11-06-2018, 07:39 PM
You must have never seen Dak outside of an MSU sporting event or when cameras weren't around.

True

West Tn Dawg
11-06-2018, 07:40 PM
Yea, I've noticed it. But what I see is the direct opposite of what you see. I see a young man that looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders. I think inside he's blaming himself for the lack of success that we thought we would see this year. That's what I see. I definitely don't see an "I'm the man" when I look at him. I hope he can loosen up the last few weeks and go out and enjoy his last month of football as a Bulldog. I know he's had his struggles at times, but he's been a warrior for us, and I for one am going to miss him when he's gone.

Maybe your right. I hope so. Yes, he's been a warrior!

West Tn Dawg
11-06-2018, 07:41 PM
Post less.

Bite me more!

TUSK
11-06-2018, 07:41 PM
I watched the interview and I think you are confusing "arrogant" with "vacuous"...

West Tn Dawg
11-06-2018, 07:42 PM
Lord Help us All. Damn.

I agree. Not in the smart ass intent of your post.

BrunswickDawg
11-06-2018, 07:45 PM
Maybe he just hates talking to Finebaum. That dick with ears doesn't do us any favors.

West Tn Dawg
11-06-2018, 07:51 PM
Maybe he just hates talking to Finebaum. That dick with ears doesn't do us any favors.

Couldn't blame him for that!

craigmid
11-06-2018, 07:51 PM

This.
All he wanted to talk about was how good Alabama and Tua is.
Good grief.

BeardoMSU
11-06-2018, 08:36 PM

If only Fitz was more like Todd...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur1PNc3OTn0

BuckyIsAB****
11-06-2018, 08:37 PM

The kid has played as hard as he could everytime he has stepped on the field at he has to read stuff like this.

BrunswickDawg
11-06-2018, 08:49 PM
If only Fitz was more like Todd...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur1PNc3OTn0

https://media1.tenor.com/images/1dd03671ab0311a6ec446dd1ce4d91a9/tenor.gif?itemid=6103373

Dawgbite
11-07-2018, 08:23 AM
I watched the interview and I think you are confusing "arrogant" with "vacuous"...

Wait a minute. How is it that a sidewalk Bama fan knows how to use the word "VACOUS" in a sentence and I don't even know what it means? Really , what's it mean?

BeastMan
11-07-2018, 08:32 AM
I didn’t see, I heard some of it. I didn’t get that from the audio. It sounded business like and professional. And to those running down Dak in this thread talking about when the cameras weren’t around, stop it. Coming from someone who was actually around Dak in social settings at times, he was one of the most humble football players we’ve ever had especially considering the fame. That crew of Gabe, Dillon, TR, Dak, Milton, etc... were all really good, humble dudes.

was21
11-07-2018, 09:25 AM
No

West Tn Dawg
11-07-2018, 09:51 AM
The kid has played as hard as he could everytime he has stepped on the field at he has to read stuff like this.

Never said I didn't like Nick, nor did I say he didn't give his all. I just said he "SEEMED" like a different person from last year. He's in the spotlight and should expect questions.
Some of you need to get a little tougher skin. Bet IF he did read this, it wouldn't bother him nearly as much as it does you.

michaelww3d6
11-07-2018, 10:18 AM
Wait a minute. How is it that a sidewalk Bama fan knows how to use the word "VACOUS" in a sentence and I don't even know what it means? Really , what's it mean?

He is merely saying that Fitz looks and/or is dumb.

bulldawg28
11-07-2018, 11:24 AM
If Nick didn't guarantee a win Saturday he did it wrong.