PDA

View Full Version : Rewatching the Mens Exhibition Game

Lord McBuckethead
11-06-2018, 01:21 AM
1. Ado is going to be great this year. Had a rough go in this game, but his ability is going to get better and better.

2. Perry and Woddard both look to be pretty much the best Freshmen I have seen here. Both on par with Mario Austin type of freshman. Correct me if I am wrong, but Woddard reminds me of Brandon Vincent type of build. He moves better. DJ Stewert looks to be another guy like Nick Weatherspoon. Super athletic. Dude may be able to grab a dollar off the backboard.

3. Wish we would have looked inside more during the game. They ran a bunch of 2-3 zone on us, but we need to work on busting that anyway.

Bully13
11-06-2018, 08:48 AM
Ado will be great before it's all said and done IMO. I'm so syked about MSU Hoops this season.

msu15
11-06-2018, 09:28 AM
For the first time in about 10 years we'll have every available scholarship accounted for(though obviously we have one sitting out as a transfer). That alone is a big step up.

tcdog70
11-06-2018, 09:50 AM
Ray White and Gary Hooker--best 2 Freshmen

1bigdawg
11-06-2018, 10:52 AM
Ray White and Gary Hooker--best 2 Freshmen

Ray White, Gary Hooker AND Wiley Peck - all in the same class.

Lord McBuckethead
11-06-2018, 10:56 AM
Woodard and Perry could be the equivalent of Roberts and Mario Austin if both played from their freshman years here. They look pretty impressive and will only get better.

Fred Garvin
11-06-2018, 01:15 PM
Ray White, Gary Hooker AND Wiley Peck - all in the same class.

That was a great team

Coach007
11-06-2018, 01:31 PM
1. Ado is going to be great this year. Had a rough go in this game, but his ability is going to get better and better.

2. Perry and Woddard both look to be pretty much the best Freshmen I have seen here. Both on par with Mario Austin type of freshman. Correct me if I am wrong, but Woddard reminds me of Brandon Vincent type of build. He moves better. DJ Stewert looks to be another guy like Nick Weatherspoon. Super athletic. Dude may be able to grab a dollar off the backboard.

3. Wish we would have looked inside more during the game. They ran a bunch of 2-3 zone on us, but we need to work on busting that anyway.

This is the best team I have seen at MSU in a long... long time!

1- Ado was bad. Not sure what the issue was, but not covering that up. He was bad. But the good news is he has people behind him that can step up if needs be.

2- Perry I was impressed with. Woodard on defense, especially on getting back, was a bit lost. That's youth though.. Time will fix that.

3- Stewart will hopefully develop, but in transition, he dribbles with his head down. That, at his age, is habit. Habits can be hard to break. He is freakishly athletic though.

4- I wish we would have too.

Like I said, this team looks great and it's hard to find negatives in that game

Dawg2003
11-06-2018, 02:21 PM
Those freshman were impressive. Tyson Carter too. This team really looks like it could win the SEC.