PDA

View Full Version : Tusk! Come forward and come clean.... You know what time it is!

Coach007
11-05-2018, 12:31 PM
Would you a favor us do?

List the defenses you have faced in the passing game. http://stats.ncaa.org/teams/449784

There is your link...

Which one do we talk about? Mizzou? 119th in passing yards allowed?

Maybe Ole Miss? 125th?

Step forward young man...

dawgday166
11-05-2018, 12:40 PM
Are you trying to talk smack with our friendly, totally and unequivocally unbiased, Bammer homer ***

Coach007
11-05-2018, 12:52 PM
Are you trying to talk smack with our friendly, totally and unequivocally unbiased, Bammer homer ***

Why yes... yes I am.

TUSK
11-05-2018, 12:57 PM
Would you a favor us do?

List the defenses you have faced in the passing game. http://stats.ncaa.org/teams/449784

There is your link...

Which one do we talk about? Mizzou? 119th in passing yards allowed?

Maybe Ole Miss? 125th?

Step forward young man...

Bammer has played a GARBAGE schedule (comparable to previous schedules).... I said that when that weak ass effer came out last year... But the relative ease of which most of these games have have effectively ended in the 1st Half makes me think they are pretty good...

Those shitty passing defenses would look a lot less shitty, if not for Bammer... take a look at the outliers in all those pass defenses Bammer has faced... specifically LSU, Arkie, A&M and Mizzou; and to a slightly lesser extent OM and UT...

I've zero illusions that Bammer has played a tough schedule...

LSU 1, A&M 2, Mizzou 4, UT 8, UK 10, SC 13, UF 14, UGA 24,

MSU 30, VDY 33, AU 37, OM 42, Bammer 44, Arkie 54....

Coach007
11-05-2018, 01:50 PM
I'm looking at the passing defenses of those teams, and it really seems that TAMU is the toughest you've played.

Most are very much so in the lower of ALL of football.

TUSK
11-05-2018, 02:05 PM
I'm looking at the passing defenses of those teams, and it really seems that TAMU is the toughest you've played.

Most are very much so in the lower of ALL of football.

Yep, they are bad... Bammer just makes them look much, much worse and in only a half of football, usually.

Coach007
11-05-2018, 02:44 PM
Yep, they are bad... Bammer just makes them look much, much worse and in only a half of football, usually.

This is NOT how this is suppose to go.... You are not doing your part on the message board...

So let's crank it up a notch!

BAMA SUCKS!

Your turn...

TUSK
11-05-2018, 02:55 PM
This is NOT how this is suppose to go.... You are not doing your part on the message board...

So let's crank it up a notch!

BAMA SUCKS!

Your turn...

Well, if we're being honest, there is a way for yall to slow down bammer's O:

1) Rush 5 at TUA/the Bammer Run Game. With extra peeps taking up some of the attention Sweat/Simmons deserve, they should be able to disrupt.

2) Play with 2 safeties over the top to prevent the big play deep (LSU did a good job of that).

3) Double team Jerry Jeudy. It'd also help if you doubled up Waddle and Ruggs, too. Also, put (at least) 1 guy each on TE Smith & WR Smith.

4) I'd suggest going with a 4 LB set to prevent crossing routes and to have a guy to blitz, occasionally..

In short, I would employ the vaunted 5-4-10 Defense and hope for a defensive score and win 7-0.

Coach007
11-05-2018, 03:04 PM

1) Rush 5 at TUA/the Bammer Run Game. With extra peeps taking up some of the attention Sweat/Simmons deserve, they should be able to disrupt.

2) Play with 2 safeties over the top to prevent the big play deep (LSU did a good job of that).

3) Double team Jerry Jeudy. It'd also help if you doubled up Waddle and Ruggs, too. Also, put (at least) 1 guy each on TE Smith & WR Smith.

4) I'd suggest going with a 4 LB set to prevent crossing routes and to have a guy to blitz, occasionally..

In short, I would employ the vaunted 5-4-10 Defense and hope for a defensive score and win 7-0.

No no..

1- Disguise the defense to capitalize on the fact that Tua is making passes based on pre-snap reads 84% of the time.
2- The front 4 penetrating DEEP into the backfield and getting to that pressure point will result in a turn over and punts.

The Offense just needs to step up like the last 2 games.

1- We hope like hello that you spy Fitz. if he reads the RPO right... we will exploit that majorly and limit the time Bama has. That's always a plus.

2- That's all I got right now.

3- But it's enough.

MSU 31- Bama 22

Pit Bull
11-05-2018, 04:55 PM
BAMA is really going to be itchin' to hit the deep ball on us ASAP....like a quick knockout punch. Similar to what UGA and Auburn did to us last year. But we still have to be mindful of the Harris boyz....those are 2 really good backs that, IMO, haven't really been used as much as they could have been. I'm figuring a score of about 35-10, BAMA.

TUSK
11-05-2018, 05:26 PM
No no..

1- Disguise the defense to capitalize on the fact that Tua is making passes based on pre-snap reads 84% of the time.
2- The front 4 penetrating DEEP into the backfield and getting to that pressure point will result in a turn over and punts.

The Offense just needs to step up like the last 2 games.

1- We hope like hello that you spy Fitz. if he reads the RPO right... we will exploit that majorly and limit the time Bama has. That's always a plus.

2- That's all I got right now.

3- But it's enough.

MSU 31- Bama 22

I'm really interested to see if Bammer sticks to the quick knock out approach or just grinds it out with the Run Game... They have the most productive run game within conference thus far and may try to mix that in some more, as well...

Lord McBuckethead
11-05-2018, 07:12 PM
Running game, against those defenses. Jk. I have no idea. I would hope you could run it with Tua going 35-39 for 300 with 4 throw aways.

RocketDawg
11-05-2018, 07:19 PM

Do we get to play 14 or 15 players on the field at the same time?

TUSK
11-05-2018, 07:30 PM
Do we get to play 14 or 15 players on the field at the same time?

My recommendation was 19. (5-4-10 Defense)

RocketDawg
11-05-2018, 07:37 PM
My recommendation was 19. (5-4-10 Defense)

That's even better. Think we could pull it off? Everybody will be concentrating on Tua so we might be able to get away with it.