PDA

View Full Version : Dont be surprised

BuckyIsAB****
11-04-2018, 11:39 PM
All of yall that are already chalking up the loss better read this....this team knows they should be undefeated and this team is pissed off about it.

This team knows they are better than everyone they have played and have had this one circled for a long time. This is their chance to prove to everyone the team that we really have. We know we let this bunch off the hook last year.

Do not be surprised when we are able to run the ball on them and when we stop them because both are going to happen. This team is ready for the Crimson Tide

TUSK
11-04-2018, 11:45 PM
All of yall that are already chalking up the loss better read this....this team knows they should be undefeated and this team is pissed off about it.

This team knows they are better than everyone they have played and have had this one circled for a long time. This is their chance to prove to everyone the team that we really have. We know we let this bunch off the hook last year.

Do not be surprised when we are able to run the ball on them and when we stop (the run) them because both are going to happen. This team is ready for the Crimson Tide

I think that's what's been holding y'all back and will play a bigger than expected part in this game, Bucky...

BuckyIsAB****
11-05-2018, 12:01 AM
I think that's what's been holding y'all back and will play a bigger than expected part in this game, Bucky...

The two toughest tests yall will face are saturday and vs UGA. Those are the best 2 OL and DL combos you will see the rest of the way.

This State team is more ready for you than LSU was and LSU had the home crowd. Im just telling you, do not be surprised. State has its dander up

BuckyIsAB****
11-05-2018, 12:04 AM
Auburn doesnt have much of a chance against yall because it doesnt have the OL. LSU didnt either. Auburn has a good DL and a pretty solid defense but its not as good as ours.

In my opinion State is 2 TDs better than LSU Moorhead just coached that game scared to death and it showed. He hopefully isnt scared anymore and has stopped worrying about what could go wrong.

Fitzgerald got pissed off because everyone called for his head after his career worst game and he is throwing the ball as good as he ever has. We know what he can do on the ground. A&M has a damn good front 7 and they refused to let us run the ball and we won the game. That made a huge difference for Moorhead and Fitzgerald

RougeDawg
11-05-2018, 12:06 AM
A mobile running threat QB is bamas biggest threat. Not saying it?ll be a W, but our offense will be Bama?s biggest challenge to date.

Our defense is better than anything Bama has seen.

Commercecomet24
11-05-2018, 12:07 AM
Bucky I love what you're saying. I would love for you to be right. It's gonna be a tough row to hoe in ttown.

TUSK
11-05-2018, 12:07 AM
The two toughest tests yall will face are saturday and vs UGA. Those are the best 2 OL and DL combos you will see the rest of the way.

This State team is more ready for you than LSU was and LSU had the home crowd. Im just telling you, do not be surprised. State has its dander up

I don't doubt any of that for a minute... We'll get yall's best shot, I'm certain...

TUSK
11-05-2018, 12:08 AM
A mobile running threat QB is bamas biggest threat. Not saying it?ll be a W, but our offense will be Bama?s biggest challenge to date.

Our defense is better than anything Bama has seen.

You must not be countin' Bammer practice....*

BuckyIsAB****
11-05-2018, 12:12 AM
I don't doubt any of that for a minute... We'll get yall's best shot, I'm certain...

LSU couldnt run the ball on yall if they put a bulldozer at RB as bad as they got beat up front. That wont happen saturday.

I wasnt sold on Tua but he is pretty good. Idk if he is the chosen one like he has been proclaimed but he will see the toughest test he has seen to date on saturday. Maybe the NC game was tougher you could argue. Yalls best player on offense is Jeudy. He is damn near unguardable. The key will be how quickly can Tua get it to him and how fast can State get guys to him to get him on the ground.

Offensively State needs to end every drive with a kick and dont get beat in field position. Our defense can keep us in it at least a half. The offense will have to make about 3-5 plays to give us a chance to win it late. Unless Bama shits the bed and is hungover from LSU. I dont see that happening.

Commercecomet24
11-05-2018, 12:15 AM
I believe this game is going to be a physical war.

BuckyIsAB****
11-05-2018, 12:17 AM

Can we make the 3-5 plays we need to win the game is what its going to come down to...if Bama beats the shit out of us like they have everyone else then you can crown them.

TUSK
11-05-2018, 12:22 AM
LSU couldnt run the ball on yall if they put a bulldozer at RB as bad as they got beat up front. That wont happen saturday.

I wasnt sold on Tua but he is pretty good. Idk if he is the chosen one like he has been proclaimed but he will see the toughest test he has seen to date on saturday. Maybe the NC game was tougher you could argue. Yalls best player on offense is Jeudy. He is damn near unguardable. The key will be how quickly can Tua get it to him and how fast can State get guys to him to get him on the ground.

Offensively State needs to end every drive with a kick and dont get beat in field position. Our defense can keep us in it at least a half. The offense will have to make about 3-5 plays to give us a chance to win it late. Unless Bama shits the bed and is hungover from LSU. I dont see that happening.

I'll echo some of that... Bammer will prolly take their normal shots down field to try to catch yall napping (in addition to JJ, don't sleep on Ruggs, Smith, Waddle, or Smith)... If TUA & Bammer start slow (like vs LSU) and yall can avoid allowing explosive plays, turnovers and the aforementioned poor field position, that'll go a long way to make the game "ugly"...

and that's where yall want it...

On Bammer's end, I just think they need to be patient and wait/hope for it to break open...

Todd4State
11-05-2018, 12:43 AM
As always it depends on how Fitzgerald plays. If he throws four INT's, we're toast. If he plays like he did last year against Alabama we may be respectable.

Todd4State
11-05-2018, 12:45 AM

That's the thing in a typical close MSU/Alabama football game. We make one mistake and it seems like it kills us even if we play well for the most part. One bad punt could kill us.

DancingRabbit
11-05-2018, 01:04 AM
Well, I'll damn sure be surprised if we win this one.

Joe will try win it, not just look respectable. That could be good, or bad.

TimberBeast
11-05-2018, 01:09 AM

That’s for sure, blood on the field. Have to pop those receivers and not let them run wide open.

BuckyIsAB****
11-05-2018, 01:09 AM
This will also be the best offense that State has seen so far so it goes both ways. I think State has a legit chance at scoring 14-24 points on Alabama if Fitz and the WRs/TEs can make the 3-5 plays I mentioned earlier. The RBs and OL will do their jobs. Can our defense or special teams keep them below that or score themselves? We probably will need one score from ST or D to win the game or at least setting up an easy one for our O

RougeDawg
11-05-2018, 02:08 AM
You must not be countin' Bammer practice....*

You should probably retract this and get the f^ck over yourself.

No I?m not and you cannot be considerd even remotely credible after this. Bama is 4ish best defense. Just because you shut down a one dimensional predicable LSU snit offense, you can?t beat your chest. Put down the meth and watch a few games.

I can sit here daily and tout the investment properties of gold and have very few detractors. If you must break down which defenses is better, I?ll show you. I?d rather not you waste both our times

TUSK
11-05-2018, 02:12 AM
You should probably retract this and get the f^ck over yourself.

No I?m not and you cannot be considerd even remotely credible after this. Bama is 4ish best defense. Just because you shut down a one dimensional predicable LSU snit offense, you can?t beat your chest. Put down the meth and watch a few games.

I can sit here daily and tout the investment properties of gold and have very few detractors. If you must break down which defenses is better, I?ll show you. I?d rather not you waste both our times

Please... Waste my time.

bulldawg28
11-05-2018, 06:59 AM
Teams have gotten behind our safeties all year but have overthrown the TD pass. Tua takes 4-5 shots a game and connects on half of them. I have no doubt we'll stop the run. However, somebody needs to tell McClaurin to stop biting on play action. If we can force Alabama to drive the field we're in the game. Tua gets too impatient and wants to take shots.

ShotgunDawg
11-05-2018, 07:01 AM
Here you guys go talking yourself into something.

msstate7
11-05-2018, 07:17 AM
Here you guys go talking yourself into something.

Yep. We scored 7 on the road at Kentucky and 3 on the road at LSU. Bama is better defensively than both, and bama is infinitely better on offense. This game is over before it starts. Just beat ark and om

Ezsoil
11-05-2018, 08:04 AM

Do not be surprised when we are able to run the ball on them and when we stop them because both are going to happen. This team is ready for the Crimson Tide

Problem is Saint Nick will also mention that these same MSU players pushed them around on both sides of the ball last year....they will be ready and won't have to depend on a referee who knew the illegal touching rule but CHOSE not to accurately apply it to the play on the field.....

Leeshouldveflanked
11-05-2018, 08:12 AM
Yep....we don’t have a Snowballs chance... we need to give our RB’s 40 Carries and not get Fitz hurt... that being said, I bet we see the same Offensive game plan/performance that we had at LSU...

Behrdawg
11-05-2018, 08:23 AM
You guys are kidding yourselves if you think we are "the toughest test Bammer has seen all year". That's just stupid. Bama will clobber us Saturday.

Lord McBuckethead
11-05-2018, 08:31 AM
Well.....everyone has their game with Bama circled. They have had it circled for 12 years. Doesn't matter. Just like we should be undefeated because we are better than everyone we have played, Bama is better than us. They get the clear benefit of the doubt with the refs, and are playing at their house. Bama rolls 31-14.

ShotgunDawg
11-05-2018, 08:35 AM
Yep....we don’t have a Snowballs chance... we need to give our RB’s 40 Carries and not get Fitz hurt... that being said, I bet we see the same Offensive game plan/performance that we had at LSU...

Disagree. You'll see the opposite plan.

Moorhead regrets that game plan and will sling it vs Bama

ShotgunDawg
11-05-2018, 08:37 AM
You guys are kidding yourselves if you think we are "the toughest test Bammer has seen all year". That's just stupid. Bama will clobber us Saturday.

Is there a correlation between us being their toughest test and them clobbering is?

Could both happen at the same time considering they clobber everyone?

dawgday166
11-05-2018, 08:43 AM

We should be their toughest test so far ... but that doesn't mean we won't implode or they won't whup us. Just means we're better than anyone else they have faced. Not that we've played like we can play all year long.

dawgday166
11-05-2018, 08:44 AM
Well.....everyone has their game with Bama circled. They have had it circled for 12 years. Doesn't matter. Just like we should be undefeated because we are better than everyone we have played, Bama is better than us. They get the clear benefit of the doubt with the refs, and are playing at their house. Bama rolls 31-14.

LOL .. that certainly is the politically correct way to phrase that.

When you don't have to worry about getting 15 yd automatic 1st down penalties .. you can fly around with reckless abandon and make all kind of "great" plays, with hard hits, pass breakups, ...

ETA: Prediction ... Abrams gets ejected for targeting in this game. Leo won't have to worry about that since I believe he may have been a little tentative since he got that PF 15 yd auto 1st down penalty for his legal hit against the KSU QB. He seems a little tentative to me when sacking QBs since then.

basedog
11-05-2018, 09:02 AM
Hate to think and say but Bama will beat us like a mad dog being run over.

They will screen or slip pass us to death. Way too much outside speed.

Dawgology
11-05-2018, 09:17 AM
We believe!!!***

Anyone saying ?don?t be surprised by a MSU win has maroon colored contacts and glasses on. Our team doesn?t play well on the road. Our OLine gets jumpy in hostile environments. Bama will get away with a lot of holds that will negate any quick pressure we can get on Tua. I would love to win but this game is a formality we need to get through with as few injuries and possible so we can get W?s against Ark and UM to go 8-4.

The Bama loss will knock us down in the low 20?s but follows by 2 wins we should be able to sneak back in the top 20 and with a win in our bowl finish ranked in the teens at 9-4. That needs to happen to keep this program moving forward and upward.

TrapGame
11-05-2018, 09:22 AM
If we can keep this a close game until half time I'll be surprised.

GoDawgz
11-05-2018, 09:45 AM
I hope Joe lets it rip Saturday! No since in trying to grind out a win against Bama, it aint happening that way! Bucky & Landshark u beat them by taking shots and holding nothing back. I say take shots even if some get picked at least no one will be able to say that State went into the game trying to find a moral victory!

Jack Lambert
11-05-2018, 10:21 AM
Teams have gotten behind our safeties all year but have overthrown the TD pass. Tua takes 4-5 shots a game and connects on half of them. I have no doubt we'll stop the run. However, somebody needs to tell McClaurin to stop biting on play action. If we can force Alabama to drive the field we're in the game. Tua gets too impatient and wants to take shots.

The reason they over throw is because they are being pressured.

Jack Lambert
11-05-2018, 10:25 AM
If we have any type of offensive production and not turn the ball over the game will not be a blow out. I don't think we can win the game. They are just too good.

PMDawg
11-05-2018, 10:32 AM

Bama - 42
State - 3

sleepy dawg
11-05-2018, 10:33 AM
We have very little chance... about as good as La Tech did of beating us this past Saturday. It's possible, but it's going to take a miracle. Our D will have to play its best game ever against the best offense it's faced.

PMDawg
11-05-2018, 10:35 AM
Bama - 42
State - 3

Just to add:

Saban vs. Moorhead......LOL

dawgday166
11-05-2018, 10:36 AM
The reason they over throw is because they are being pressured.

LOL .. when Fitz overthrows while under a lot of pressure ... he's throwing an "uncatchable" ball and sucks as a QB **

Maroonthirteen
11-05-2018, 10:41 AM
I?ve been watching this game for 40 years. When Bama fields a good team and we field a good team...

We go over there fired up and ready to play.
They walk out the field yawning.
The game is close.
They wake up in the end and make the necessary plays to win.

Sucks.....but it is what it is.

Dawgology
11-05-2018, 11:30 AM
I?ve been watching this game for 40 years. When Bama fields a good team and we field a good team...

We go over there fired up and ready to play.
They walk out the field yawning.
The game is close.
They wake up in the end and make the necessary plays to win.

Sucks.....but it is what it is.

Yep.. I would be happy if the final score is something like 31-10. That means we made Tua play in the 4th and we were able to move the ball a little against Bama. That's all 99% of the teams out there can hope for.

parabrave
11-05-2018, 11:36 AM
Well the biggest elephant in the room, no pun intended, is the condition of Tua's knees. You know we are going to bring pressure down on him from numerous blitzes I wonder how mobile he will be? He did take a beating sat night.

KOdawg1
11-05-2018, 11:45 AM
Our best chance to beat Bama was last year. Came oh so close too. But this year, we go back to the Bama games of 2015-16 where it's over before halftime. Avoid injuries, beat Ark and OM.

Commercecomet24
11-05-2018, 12:40 PM

This!

Percho
11-05-2018, 03:41 PM
LOL .. that certainly is the politically correct way to phrase that.

When you don't have to worry about getting 15 yd automatic 1st down penalties .. you can fly around with reckless abandon and make all kind of "great" plays, with hard hits, pass breakups, ...

ETA: Prediction ... Abrams gets ejected for targeting in this game. Leo won't have to worry about that since I believe he may have been a little tentative since he got that PF 15 yd auto 1st down penalty for his legal hit against the KSU QB. He seems a little tentative to me when sacking QBs since then.

This is the same year Dillon Day was suspended.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpsFct1Ra-s

Percho
11-05-2018, 03:46 PM
Same year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gImbR7_0ur8

Remember the Alamo!

Cooterpoot
11-05-2018, 03:49 PM
Let's just save our energy for the last two games.

Jack Lambert
11-05-2018, 03:58 PM
Our best chance to beat Bama was last year. Came oh so close too. But this year, we go back to the Bama games of 2015-16 where it's over before halftime. Avoid injuries, beat Ark and OM.

We have basically the same personnel. Not disagreeing with you. I guess the difference is their QB.

Bully13
11-05-2018, 04:10 PM
We have basically the same personnel. Not disagreeing with you. I guess the difference is their QB.

this is by no means a slam on JOMO but they also have Saban. Saban's just in another league against the rest at this point.

Cowbell
11-05-2018, 04:58 PM
Some of the responses on this thread are just sad. Keep Fitz healthy.... WHAT? Its his senior year and this is his last chance to play against a team that really matters to anyone! and lets just win the last two... TO DO WHAT.... BE 8-4 AND GO TO THE GATOR BOWL. And Mstate7 had my favorite...Its over before it begins...What? We have 7 draft pics on this team. Even ARKANSAS gave this team a run for a half....ARKANSAS. Its not like we are Louisiana Lafayette. We actually have a team that is pretty solid in all facets with guys that man on man are not that far less superior than the guy across from them (except at QB) Havent we even lost to some teams over the years that nobody saw coming?

Nobody is saying that we should start a WE BELIEVE movement or that we have a 50/50 shot at winning. But to go ahead and put an L in the column is a disrespect to everyone of these kids that are out practicing today and you all should be ashamed not to atleast have a little hope in the kids. I firmly believe we will get out-coached but i darn well believe that Simmons and Sweat and Abrams and McClaurin and Dantzler and Thompson and Gay and every one of our front 5 on offense and Aeris and Kylin are each gonna make someone hurt. When you have a chance to make someone hurt or bleed, you have a chance... Even the bearsharks understand this concept.

I hope some of you who respond sadly this way never coach my kids in anything but home economics. This is the last strand of hope for this team to do anything special this season and yall are worried about saving for finishing middle of the conference and beating the worst two teams that aren't even going bowling.

msstate7
11-05-2018, 05:00 PM
Some of the responses on this thread are just sad. Keep Fitz healthy.... WHAT? Its his senior year and this is his last chance to play against a team that really matters to anyone! and lets just win the last two... TO DO WHAT.... BE 8-4 AND GO TO THE GATOR BOWL. And Mstate7 had my favorite...Its over before it begins...What? We have 7 draft pics on this team. Even ARKANSAS gave this team a run for a half....ARKANSAS. Its not like we are Louisiana Lafayette. We actually have a team that is pretty solid in all facets with guys that man on man are not that far less superior than the guy across from them (except at QB) Havent we even lost to some teams over the years that nobody saw coming?

Nobody is saying that we should start a WE BELIEVE movement or that we have a 50/50 shot at winning. But to go ahead and put an L in the column is a disrespect to everyone of these kids that are out practicing today and you all should be ashamed not to atleast have a little hope in the kids. I firmly believe we will get out-coached but i darn well believe that Simmons and Sweat and Abrams and McClaurin and Dantzler and Thompson and Gay and every one of our front 5 on offense and Aeris and Kylin are each gonna make someone hurt. When you have a chance to make someone hurt or bleed, you have a chance... Even the bearsharks understand this concept.

I hope some of you who respond sadly this way never coach my kids in anything but home economics. This is the last strand of hope for this team to do anything special this season and yall are worried about saving for finishing middle of the conference and beating the worst two teams that aren't even going bowling.

What's your prediction?

drunkernhelldawg
11-05-2018, 05:02 PM

Exactly what I think except stated with more certainty. My keys are D line penetrates and our offense avoids an early three and out or turnover. I think we can hold Bama to 28. Not sure we can score 29, but I'm hopeful.

vindastra
11-05-2018, 06:04 PM
Well said Cowbell

ETA: Where is the "Delete" button/option.

Cowbell
11-05-2018, 07:50 PM
What's your prediction?

Call me an idiot, but I honestly believe we play them close and possibly pull the upset. That?s assuming Joe doesnt have another brain fart. His play calling is the single biggest variable in this game.

Like I?ve said to Tusk earlier, I expect us to play with our hair on fire and with nothing to lose.

msstate7
11-05-2018, 07:56 PM
Call me an idiot, but I honestly believe we play them close and possibly pull the upset. That?s assuming Joe doesnt have another brain fart. His play calling is the single biggest variable in this game.

Like I?ve said to Tusk earlier, I expect us to play with our hair on fire and with nothing to lose.

Obviously I hope you're right. I just have severe doubts. Before the season started, I thought we would lose at LSU and at bama. That was at my absolute peak confidence in this team... thought we'd finish 10-2. At that point, I thought we would be way better than we've been to this point, and bama is much better than I thought they would be. You can say I'm negative or whatever you want, but I don't think there's a team in the country that can win at Tuscaloosa this Saturday; now I do think Clemson can hang on neutral field with neutral refs.

dawgday166
11-05-2018, 08:34 PM
Obviously I hope you're right. I just have severe doubts. Before the season started, I thought we would lose at LSU and at bama. That was at my absolute peak confidence in this team... thought we'd finish 10-2. At that point, I thought we would be way better than we've been to this point, and bama is much better than I thought they would be. You can say I'm negative or whatever you want, but I don't think there's a team in the country that can win at Tuscaloosa this Saturday; now I do think Clemson can hang on neutral field with neutral refs.

LOL ... Do you really think there is such a thing as?

TUSK
11-05-2018, 08:37 PM
LOL ... Do you really think there is such a thing as?

REC gone do werk.*

dawgday166
11-05-2018, 08:43 PM
REC gone do werk.*

As always.

TUSK
11-05-2018, 08:48 PM
As always.

Yup, however, with the introduction of Cryptocurrency, etc, the logistics are much more fluid and "real-time" should the need arise...

No more of the cumbersome, weekly trek to the Wal-Mart to Western Union that shit.*

Cowbell
11-05-2018, 10:30 PM

This is good logical thinking and I think you will most likely be correct. I just don?t accept the lay down and take it philosophy. I want to see us punch them in the mouth and see how Tua responds. Playing for the next two games doesn?t get that done.

I_Spy
11-05-2018, 10:44 PM
If we can score some points, the big Question, and give our D rest, we can beat Bama but on the road would be the most difficult. But I say we go all out or be Big in the moment. Tired of Bama.

I_Spy
11-05-2018, 10:45 PM
Tired of Joe and almost tired of state. Let our football team score. However it has to happen.

lastmajordog
11-06-2018, 06:39 PM
the DOGS had the game last year and Don and Def Coordinator went STUPID.....last year’s team deserved better.....they did “punch them in the mouth”.....

msbulldog
11-06-2018, 07:18 PM
I'm with Cowbell (rep given) I support our guys and I know we have some really talented guys! If we keep it close to the last of the 4th quarter, anything can happen! I know this, our guys haven't forgotten last year and they will arrive with bad intentions.

Cowbell
11-06-2018, 09:54 PM
I'm with Cowbell (rep given) I support our guys and I know we have some really talented guys! If we keep it close to the last of the 4th quarter, anything can happen! I know this, our guys haven't forgotten last year and they will arrive with bad intentions.

Fact

msstate7
11-10-2018, 04:15 PM
LOL