PDA

View Full Version : Ado with 3 points and 3 boards.. foul trouble

Coach007
11-04-2018, 06:08 PM
Was not much to complain about, but what's up with that?

msstate7
11-04-2018, 06:10 PM
Not worried. Ado proved himself last season

Ari Gold
11-04-2018, 08:09 PM

It’s one ****ing game..
let’s please don’t do this all year If someone has a bad game or 2 in a row..

Lord McBuckethead
11-04-2018, 09:31 PM
He didn't look like he had a bad game. He looks like he has even more control over his body and looked fluid.

MarketingBully
11-04-2018, 09:34 PM
It’s one ****ing game..

What he said...

Pit Bull
11-04-2018, 10:01 PM

If we get 5-10 pts, 10+ rebounds, and 3-5 blocked shots per game, I would say he's done his job. He is not a prolific post scorer. I want him to rebound, and make it hard for opponent's players to score inside on us.

Homedawg
11-04-2018, 10:03 PM
If we get 5-10 pts, 10+ rebounds, and 3-5 blocked shots per game, I would say he's done his job. He is not a prolific post scorer. I want him to rebound, and make it hard for opponent's players to score inside on us.

3/5 blocked shots? Wow. Maybe just a. Tad high of expectations. He's not blocking 150- 200 shots in a year.
Matter of fact he's not blocking a 100.

the_real_MSU_is_us
11-04-2018, 10:23 PM
It’s one ****ing game..

Fans always do this. We take all the info available and form a conclusion... even if "all the info" is about 1/20th of the amount of info needed to actually have even a half baked theory.

The fact is every single game in history, in any sport, will have a player who did nothing. Win in baseball 18-0? Yeah the lf went 1-6 with 3 ugly strikeouts. Win in football 45-0? The star receiver didn't have a catch. Win by 40 in BB with multiple players showing improvement from last year? Yeah 1 guy didn't do much.

Fans overreact, and we have to know everything RIGHT NOW. It's stupid but it's common to every sport and fanbase

MCsMGs
11-04-2018, 10:58 PM
This was hardly a game to critique Ado from...Georgia SW didn't have a player to match up with Ado leaving him guarding much smaller players. He was a little slow on his defensive rotations causing him to run at his man and leave his feet in attempt to block their shot. He either ran by them or fouled them in those situations. Last year, when he had to switch on defensive rotations, he excelled at pushing the man out beyond the 3 point line and rotating back to his man, so I wouldn't worry about that too much.

If that had been a real game, I think we would have seen much different substitution patterns and a smaller line up for much more of the game.