PDA

View Full Version : Man....what got into Mizzou?!!!........

Pit Bull
11-04-2018, 04:37 AM
....to go down to Gainesville and bitch slap Don Merlin and Co. was really eye opening. That may propel them into a bowl now. We were talking at our tailgate that Don & Mergan will likely eat breakfast at home today!

dawgday166
11-04-2018, 09:56 AM
....to go down to Gainesville and bitch slap Don Merlin and Co. was really eye opening. That may propel them into a bowl now. We were talking at our tailgate that Don & Mergan will likely eat breakfast at home today!

I saw yesterday where they were 0-4 in SEC. But they've played GA, Bama, lost a close one to USCe at USCe, and a close one at home to KY too.

They'll probably win out from here to go 4-4. They really probably should be 6-2 in SEC this year tho. I had this marked down as a WTF game for Dan weeks ago too.

gravedigger
11-04-2018, 10:04 AM

Nothing. Mullen?s offense is hit or miss and Florida is not as bad as people thought but they aren?t the Florida of spurrier and Meyer either.

Mizz has a wide open offense. Grantham?s d is very good vs qb?s who are indecisive. Lock ain?t that.

BogeyGolfer
11-04-2018, 10:17 AM
I called this one as well....Bad match-up for Grantham's D. Also, I felt like UF would be on a huge hangover from the UGA game. Funny how the narrative will shift now in the media. It will shift from slobbering all over UK/UF/LSU now to UGA. Which Bama and UGA are the best teams...

Todd4State
11-04-2018, 10:32 AM
Mizzou had more strain.**

Political Hack
11-04-2018, 10:50 AM
Called it last week too. Their QB is legit. And Florida isn't that good.

timotheus
11-04-2018, 11:21 AM
Mizzou was the better team when they played in the rain at SC and they should have beaten KY also. I was expecting them to beat FLA but they made it look very easy.

Todd4State
11-04-2018, 12:10 PM

You did. Credit given.

AlSwearengen
11-04-2018, 12:15 PM

I think Florida has some talent (they look fast) but they look to be a mix of not very smart and thugs. We know from all of their pre-season law breaking that Dan inherited the typical level of Florida knuckle headedness. Those types aren?t reliable and might be more concerned with their drug deal after the game than the game itself that particular day. And Dan is always good for a head scratcher each year.

TrapGame
11-04-2018, 12:17 PM
Kind of makes you look at Dan's late season resume a little different. Maybe it wasn't the job searching in November that stalled us. Maybe Dan has late season stamina issues. His next few years at Florida should let us know.

Dawgology
11-04-2018, 12:55 PM
Grantham defense is very exploitable if you can complete a quick pass.

Jack Lambert
11-04-2018, 01:11 PM
Florida just got Mullened.

Mjoelner34
11-04-2018, 01:22 PM
Simple. The Mullen M.O. 1. Shit the bed during the biggest game of the year. 2. Mail it in the rest of the year.

MarketingBully
11-04-2018, 01:57 PM
Not Mullen’s fault. The team didn’t execute the game plan.

Percho
11-04-2018, 02:33 PM
How long will Mullen keep Grantham

deadheaddawg
11-04-2018, 03:21 PM
Mullen would be 10-0 right now with our team. He would be such a lock for 9-0 they would give him an extra win because there is no way he would have lost a game with our talent. He never lost a big game here

Dawg61
11-04-2018, 03:23 PM
Missouri has a good offense. I called this win months ago. Missouri should be 3-2 in the SEC not 1-4. They had awful luck vs USC and UK.

Commercecomet24
11-04-2018, 03:26 PM
Mullen would be 10-0 right now with our team. He would be such a lock for 9-0 they would give him an extra win because there is no way he would have lost a game with our talent. He never lost a big game here

Rep given!

Pit Bull
11-04-2018, 10:24 PM
How long will Mullen keep Grantham

You know, Grantham came to MSU with a pretty good reputation, but not overwhelming. He's had a lot of stops around the south with mixed results. He had a decent year at MSU, other than maybe for 2-3 games. So far, I like Shoop just as much, if not better than Grantham. We seem better all the way around on defense. Next year, will tell the tale for Shoops when he will have about half the talent available that he had this year. If he continues on looking pretty solid with less talent, then we need to try and keep him.

Political Hack
11-05-2018, 11:19 AM
Shoop > Grantham to me. I like both though.

Florida has been finding ways to win when other teams make mistakes. They've managed games well as a team, but they weren't going to beat a team that has a supremely talented QB and knows how to manage the game too.