PDA

View Full Version : Observing our DBs and how well they are playing... A flashback of Toast Zach Smith...

RougeDawg
11-04-2018, 12:09 AM
Came into my mind. Who all remembers that guy?

The group that has impressed me the most this season is the play of our secondary.

Commercecomet24
11-04-2018, 12:13 AM
I remember him. I remember him getting totally destroyed by an LSU wr and knocked the freak out, would've been called targeting if it happened in a game now.

Our secondary has been great this year. Coverage, getting their heads around, ball skills, the improvement from last year is dramatic.

BuckyIsAB****
11-04-2018, 12:21 AM
I remember him. I remember him getting totally destroyed by an LSU wr and knocked the freak out.

Our secondary has been great this year. Coverage, getting their heads around, ball skills, the improvement from last year is dramatic.

I remember him being a damn good player for us

Commercecomet24
11-04-2018, 12:33 AM

He was tough, I'll give him that.

mstatefan91
11-04-2018, 12:37 AM
The future also looks bright with Marcus Murphy. He created that interception tonight

thf24
11-04-2018, 12:50 AM
He was tough, I'll give him that.

Players like him and Tyson Lee stepped up and played their hearts out every time out despite being overmatched in the SEC; that should receive a lot more respect than it got from most of the fanbase.

mstatefan91
11-04-2018, 12:54 AM
Players like him and Tyson Lee stepped up and played their hearts out every time out despite being overmatched in the SEC; that should receive a lot more respect than it got from most of the fanbase.
Tyson is very well received. He does radio with Supertalk (I believe) on home gamedays and has a successful bakery business in the golden triangle. He is very involved in the community and people love him and his family.

Commercecomet24
11-04-2018, 12:54 AM

Yeah they were tough as nails.

thf24
11-04-2018, 01:00 AM
Tyson is very well received. He does radio with Supertalk (I believe) on home gamedays and has a successful bakery business in the golden triangle. He is very involved in the community and people love him and his family.

He is now, and very rightfully so. When he was a player, I remember him being pretty mercilessly dogged by much of the fanbase.

mstatefan91
11-04-2018, 01:03 AM
He is now, and very rightfully so. When he was a player, I remember him being pretty mercilessly dogged by much of the fanbase.

You had Relf sitting on the sidelines in '09 so.. it's unfortunate but I get the gripes

RougeDawg
11-04-2018, 01:10 AM

Absolutely not. Maybe you were drunk the entire time Toast played for us. That?s the only excuse for you saying he was a damn good player. He was atrocious.

ETA: he couldn’t cover a sneeze. Who is your employer? Would be nice to know who and who does not drug test their employees.

Goldendawg
11-04-2018, 01:11 AM

Still needs to have pitched the ball to Boobie on the goal line against LSU, instead of taking it himself. Was that on the last play to win? I think it was.

Commercecomet24
11-04-2018, 01:12 AM
Still needs to have pitched the ball to Boobie on the goal line against LSU, instead of taking it himself. Was that on the last play to win? I think it was.

It was our last play. 4th and goal.

bulldawg28
11-04-2018, 07:14 AM
Absolutely not. Maybe you were drunk the entire time Toast played for us. That?s the only excuse for you saying he was a damn good player. He was atrocious.

ETA: he couldn’t cover a sneeze. Who is your employer? Would be nice to know who and who does not drug test their employees.

Lmaooooo