PDA

View Full Version : Penn State has 0 total points against Michigan

MetEdDawg
11-03-2018, 05:47 PM
Halfway through the 4th quarter.

Just give it time people. Moorhead's system will work. But there's no way in hell that team scores 0 against Michigan if he's at the helm. Moorhead is a difference maker. Just gonna take time to get the right guys in here.

Cooterpoot
11-03-2018, 05:56 PM
Or Michigan has a great defense maybe. And PSU lost their stud on offense, named Barkley.

Homedawg
11-03-2018, 05:59 PM
Halfway through the 4th quarter.

Just give it time people. Moorhead's system will work. But there's no way in hell that team scores 0 against Michigan if he's at the helm. Moorhead is a difference maker. Just gonna take time to get the right guys in here.

How do you know? He never coached a game there without Barkley.

MetEdDawg
11-03-2018, 06:01 PM
Or Michigan has a great defense maybe. And PSU lost their stud on offense, named Barkley.

Got it. Totally on Barkley leaving and a good Michigan defense. Has nothing to do with Moorhead. Even though multiple people on here have talked about how Penn State hasn't missed him.

Maryland scores 21 on them in the Big House. Explain that.

MetEdDawg
11-03-2018, 06:02 PM

That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If you have to qualify his success then you have a weak argument.

Bass Chaser
11-03-2018, 06:03 PM
Did Moorhead coach defense too?**

Sacrifice
11-03-2018, 06:04 PM
Michigan is for real! I love Harbaughs style of offense. 2 TEs, power running game, a lot of screen plays to the RBs and TEs and speed at WR. They're gonna make some noise this year.

msstate7
11-03-2018, 06:07 PM

Also lost leader in receptions (gesicki) and top receiver in yards (Hamilton). They lost 3 of top 6 receivers... Barkley was other.

dawgday166
11-03-2018, 06:07 PM

#1 in NCAA.

dawgday166
11-03-2018, 06:08 PM
Also lost leader in receptions (gesicki) and top receiver in yards (Hamilton). They lost 3 of top 6 receivers... Barkley was other.

Maybe that explains why McSorley is throwing so many "uncatchable" balls this year.

Saltydog
11-03-2018, 06:42 PM
NT

Homedawg
11-03-2018, 07:28 PM
That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. If you have to qualify his success then you have a weak argument.

Oh yeah I forgot he's the guru- couldn't score against 3 sec teams. My bad. One of which, Vandy and Missouri didn't have a problem against. But thanks mrs jomo. My original post was fact and would stand up on a court of law. Yours is plain conjecture.
ETA- if it's his "system" as you put it that's so good, why did they not score? They are using the same system. Just a different guy calling plays.

thf24
11-03-2018, 07:35 PM
You guys doing your best to stay negative after seeing the improvement the past few weeks and the potential this system has must be some miserable ****ing schmucks.

MetEdDawg
11-03-2018, 07:41 PM
Oh yeah I forgot he's the guru- couldn't score against 3 sec teams. My bad. One of which, Vandy and Missouri didn't have a problem against. But thanks mrs jomo. My original post was fact and would stand up on a court of law. Yours is plain conjecture.
ETA- if it's his "system" as you put it that's so good, why did they not score? They are using the same system. Just a different guy calling plays.

What SEC team did he not score 3 against?

And you can use the same system all you want. But the person calling the plays dictates the offense. That's why Joe Mo owned up to the bad stuff.

But I'm sure you are pissed we are dominating La Tech and won last week. Some on here would rather be right than good

Homedawg
11-03-2018, 07:47 PM
What SEC team did he not score 3 against?

And you can use the same system all you want. But the person calling the plays dictates the offense. That's why Joe Mo owned up to the bad stuff.

But I'm sure you are pissed we are dominating La Tech and won last week. Some on here would rather be right than good

Ok we scored. 7,6 and 3. ****ing congrats. And you said his system. His system is still at psu. It still worked in the bowl wo him? Why?........And he owned it? Great. After we laid 3 eggs. Fact is we should be no worse than 7-1. And no, wrong. I don't want to be right and lose. But he sucked for 3 games. Nobody, not even a in denial person like yourself.

MetEdDawg
11-03-2018, 07:49 PM
Ok we scored. 7,6 and 3. ****ing congrats. And you said his system. His system is still at psu. It still worked in the bowl wo him? Why?........And he owned it? Great. After we laid 3 eggs. Fact is we should be no worse than 7-1. And no, wrong. I don't want to be right and lose. But he sucked for 3 games. Nobody, not even a in denial person like yourself.

Tell me when I said we didn't suck during those 3? Tell me one time. All I said was this system would work. Tell me why I'm wrong. We have continued to make adjustments and get better.

Homedawg
11-03-2018, 07:53 PM
You guys doing your best to stay negative after seeing the improvement the past few weeks and the potential this system has must be some miserable ****ing schmucks.

Ole miss had more yards in a half than we've had against an sec opponent all year. And past few weeks. Hm. You mean one?? I admit it, I'm pissed we lost 2 games we had zero reason losing. I'm not just forgetting it.

thf24
11-03-2018, 08:01 PM
Ole miss had more yards in a half than we've had against an sec opponent all year. And past few weeks. Hm. You mean one?? I admit it, I'm pissed we lost 2 games we had zero reason losing. I'm not just forgetting it.

Obsessing over OM's performance against other teams... mark that one off the miserable schmucks' checklist.

MetEdDawg
11-03-2018, 08:04 PM

So you compare us to Ole Miss to justify yourself? Come on man. Do you not see how bad that is? Here's the thing. Joe Mo lost 2 we wished we had won. No argument. But we can't keep comparing everything to Mullen or saying damn we should have won. We don't know what we should have done. Florida is coached by Mullen. Kentucky is a 9 or 10 win team. LSU was in Baton Rouge. Tough set up for Moorhead to get the former HC, the best Kentucky team in 40 years, and LSU and Bama on the road in his first year.

We are looking at 8-4. I am ok with that.

Homedawg
11-03-2018, 08:05 PM
Obsessing over OM's performance against other teams... mark that one off the miserable schmucks' checklist.

Glad you are happy losing at home to an avg fla team bc we were inept on offense. And ditto for uk and LSU offense. Glad you are ok w that. I'm not. It's ok, be content w the best roster we ever had.

Homedawg
11-03-2018, 08:07 PM
So you compare us to Ole Miss to justify yourself? Come on man. Do you not see how bad that is? Here's the thing. Joe Mo lost 2 we wished we had won. No argument. But we can't keep comparing everything to Mullen or saying damn we should have won. We don't know what we should have done. Florida is coached by Mullen. Kentucky is a 9 or 10 win team. LSU was in Baton Rouge. Tough set up for Moorhead to get the former HC, the best Kentucky team in 40 years, and LSU and Bama on the road in his first year.

We are looking at 8-4. I am ok with that.
We can just disagree then. I'm not ok w losing to uk and fla. not w this team. That's absurd. So if we lose 5 you gonna be mad? Just asking......

thf24
11-03-2018, 08:13 PM
Glad you are happy losing at home to an avg fla team bc we were inept on offense. And ditto for uk and LSU offense. Glad you are ok w that. I'm not. It's ok, be content w the best roster we ever had.

Never said I was okay with it. I can be not ok with it while keeping perspective on both the present and future and not going through a petulant meltdown over a spectator sport.

MetEdDawg
11-03-2018, 08:15 PM
We can just disagree then. I'm not ok w losing to uk and fla. not w this team. That's absurd. So if we lose 5 you gonna be mad? Just asking......

Yep. Because that means we lose to either Arkansas and Ole Miss and we are insanely better than both of those teams. Our fan base thinks we are more talented than Florida but not only do recruiting rankings disprove that but the fact their juniors and seniors won 2 SEC East championships tells me otherwise. Plus they have half the staff that literally built our team.

Kentucky is the only one that irks me. They are a good football team though. We just don't lose to kentucky much and that passed fans off. But that's literally the best Kentucky team in the last 40 years. Type of game you can lose with a new staff on the road in an SEC opener. If we played them next week I think we beat them.

Homedawg
11-03-2018, 08:17 PM
[QUOTE=thf24;1019520]Never said I was okay with it. I can be not ok with it while keeping perspective on both the present and future and not going through a petulant meltdown over a spectator sport.[/QUOTE

Nevermind. You can be happy. I'm not.