PDA

View Full Version : Huge game for us today....

DogsofAnarchy
11-03-2018, 01:17 PM
we have to get Bowl eligible!! Get your ass up and get over here to Starkville!!!

Dawgbite
11-03-2018, 03:37 PM
Been here since about 3 yesterday. But I will say, it's going to be a slim crowd.

Saltydog
11-03-2018, 03:42 PM
the West and won double digits games to come to a late season game just to gain bowl eligibility, well you know your season hasn't worked out like you'd hoped.

DogsofAnarchy
11-03-2018, 04:15 PM
the West and won double digits games to come to a late season game just to gain bowl eligibility, well you know your season hasn't worked out like you'd hoped.

We don’t really need you as a fan.

RougeDawg
11-03-2018, 04:25 PM
We don?t really need you as a fan.

He does have a point. We should have easily had 6 wins before LSU game. The gameday situation getting to and from the stadium has made game weekends miserable. Unless you have 4 hours to kill after the game or can walk back to your lodging, it?s a shitty predicament after the game.

DogsofAnarchy
11-03-2018, 06:20 PM
He does have a point. We should have easily had 6 wins before LSU game. The gameday situation getting to and from the stadium has made game weekends miserable. Unless you have 4 hours to kill after the game or can walk back to your lodging, it?s a shitty predicament after the game.

Bullshit....I have paid to park in front of the Sorority Houses and it has literally taken me 10 minutes to the car and 10 min off the campus. It is amazing what people find to bitch about like a whiney ass snowflake. My Lord.....stay at home....I left my house at 5:50 and I typed this from section 111!! It’s 6:19.

DogsofAnarchy
11-03-2018, 09:21 PM
This is a BIG damn win for us!! We are going to ANOTHER Bowl Game and it keeps us in a consistent pattern of winning!! Our time is coming to compete for the Championship but we have to be patient. Mark my words, KY will fall off next year and that’s the difference. We have won consistently over the last decade!!

RougeDawg
11-03-2018, 11:14 PM
Bullshit....I have paid to park in front of the Sorority Houses and it has literally taken me 10 minutes to the car and 10 min off the campus. It is amazing what people find to bitch about like a whiney ass snowflake. My Lord.....stay at home....I left my house at 5:50 and I typed this from section 111!! It?s 6:19.

You are either high on meth or full of shit. No way in hell you walked out of the stadium , got to your vehicle and left campus in 10 minutes.

Who is bitching? You are a f*cking moron for calling someone a snowflake when it?s you who apparently has the sandy v*gina.. Move your dumb f*cking ass 300 miles away and get back to me. Some of us don?t live next to the practice field and live normal lives outside of a college town. Go choke on one before you come back here with this pure stupidity.

Let me add. Do you have season tickets in the ampitheater? Do you run to your parking spot from the stadium after the game? Those are the only two f*cking possibilities of you getting to your car on sorority row In 10 minutes and then getting off campus in another 10. Either you need a new watch or you need to STFU.

Pit Bull
11-04-2018, 04:25 AM
we have to get Bowl eligible!! Get your ass up and get over here to Starkville!!!

You'll be pleased to know, I made it despite recovering from a broken foot and trying to help my wife who has Alzheimers. Several people assisted us along the way and for that I am grateful. Great win and onward upward soldiers to Tuscaloosa.