PDA

View Full Version : What Are You Looking For in Today's Games?

ShotgunDawg
11-03-2018, 10:55 AM
Was just thinking about what I'm looking for today's games.

Here are my top things:

1. I want to see if Tucker Day punts the ball better. Tucker says he's going back to high school step pattern, & I want to see how it helps. Big last 4 games for Day that will probably decide if the coaches look for a grad transfer.

2. I want to see if MSU can put together back to back competent passing performances. I haven't yet decided if our offense is actually better or if we have offensive success when we run an offensive style & call plays that defense didn't prepare for. Think how different the offensive game plans were for Auburn & A&M than they were for the game the week before those games. Did we just catch the defense off guard?

3. I want to see what Ole Miss' offense is vs an average to slightly above average SEC defense vs South Carolina.

4. I want to see what Bama's passing game looks like vs LSU. We have a better front 7 than LSU, but their DBs are the best in college football. If Bama can easily find seams vs LSU's defense, then I'm not sure how anyone will challenge Bama this year.

5. I'm not sure how Kentucky can move the ball vs UGA. I do, however, expect Kentucky to hold UGA's offense in check. I expect about a 13-9 game with UGA leading going into the 4th quarter. Not sure how Kentucky will win though. UGA 20-KY- 13

justwin
11-03-2018, 12:53 PM
1. agree
2. Fitz is what he is. He kept the ball in bounds a little better last week, giving it air. I just want them all to be in bounds for once before he graduates. Be nice if Guidry can score 3 tds making tough catches.
3. I want to see Deebo show he's better than AJ, which he is and has done so far. AJ looks mighty slow to me & if I see it, so does NFL scouts.
4. The more I hear about Tua, the more undervalued I think Jeudy is. Jeudy is, by far, the best WR in the SEC. I want to see if LSU eliminates him, is that enough slow down Bama's O. All that to be said to get what truly matters is how do we slow down Bama next week. I think we double Jeudy and let our DL stop the run. That may keep Bama to < 28 points. Bama's O is all about Jeudy. I can't name anyone on Bama's D as a casual observer...when has that ever happened? I know about Raekwon just due to MS ties.
5. could care less about UK.
6. Want to see TXAM beat Auburn @ Auburn since Hall, Dean, Handy, etc are in attendance. Auburn losing is always good for MSU.
7. Want to watch Washington State late night make a push for going 12-1 and in the playoff.
8. See Notre Dame lose
9. See Mizzou come out fired up vs a deflated Florida team
10. See MSU score 60 offensive points. I hope JoMo scores as much as possible.

Dawgfan77
11-03-2018, 01:05 PM
Mine is simple. Don?t try and read the safety?s. We didn?t last week. Quick passes early to get Fitz confidence. A few shots downfield. Key in the third and fourth quarter

LC Dawg
11-03-2018, 01:34 PM
I want to see total domination by us tonight. I'd like to see Fitz look more comfortable and build a big lead and the see KT come in and run the offense cleanly.
And for Ole Miss and Bama to lose. I want to give Bama their first two game losing streak in a while.