PDA

View Full Version : Really Cool Online Kayak Fishing Tournament

BeastMan
10-30-2018, 08:56 AM
Yak Tribe has a freshwater/saltwater tournament from Nov15-Dec15. It uses the TourneyX app which was actually created by a MS guy. A bunch or different species qualify from bass, catfish, trout, redfish, etc... The gist is you have 8 slots to fill with whatever fish you want. Could be all bass, all redfish, or whatever combination of fish to fill 8 slots. It?s a total length tournament. In those 8 qualifying fish there is a slot of 14-24 inches so a redfish guy wouldn?t have a huge advantage. However, you can have 2 over slot fish. So to win you?d want 6 24 inch fish and 2 bull reds or big cats. Really cool concept. A guy like me can fish my local lakes/rivers and make a trip to the marsh and all that can qualify. Plus, gives you a month to fish so you can go after work, before work, weekends, whenever...

http://www.yak-tribe.com/tournament/

Can I catch 6 black bass, 1 flounder, & 1 Snook? Answer: Yes.
Can I catch 4 black bass, 2 catfish, 1 flounder, and 1 fresh water trout? Answer: Yes.
Can I submit 8 slot red fish? Answer: Yes.
Can I submit 5 slot red fish and 3 over-slot red fish? Answer: No. You may only hold 2 over-slot positions. Go find some other slot fish or catch a bigger over-slot and replace one.
How do I replace a fish on the app? Answer: ?Cull? the fish.

Johnson85
10-30-2018, 01:51 PM
That's pretty cool. And also pretty cool that it works without people cheating.

BeastMan
10-30-2018, 03:33 PM
That's pretty cool. And also pretty cool that it works without people cheating.

I really didn’t get deep in to that but the token with personalized code is pretty good system

TUSK
11-08-2018, 03:38 PM
Would any of the fish I catch on the Sports Forum count?*