PDA

View Full Version : Well, the IB kept his promise to me...........

Pit Bull
10-30-2018, 06:33 AM
....I had emailed him about a construction defect regarding the slope of the old stadium section did not match the slope of the new stadium rows. This was very early this year. He had emailed me back that the construction mgr. was aware of it and it would be corrected. I just saw on Genespage's current photos where the 4 rows of seats have now been removed and they are working on it. I had told IB that, it's his decision, but if I had just spent 40+ million dollars on a brand new stadium, I would not accept it until they fixed that issue. Those rows were functional, but they made the stadium look bad when it should be a diamond showcase.....especially since we are known as an engineering school. Anyway, glad to see the issue being corrected. Gene talks about it on his photo #45.....sight alignment issue is what I think he called it. Go Dogs and I am ready for some Diamond Dog Baseball!!!

Behrdawg
10-30-2018, 07:35 AM
Who is Gene?

Leeshouldveflanked
10-30-2018, 08:02 AM
It won’t be done on time**

starkvegasdawg
10-30-2018, 11:07 AM
It won’t be done on time**

And we'll have to go back to stinking cups to save money instead of buying the more expensive odor free ones.

Pit Bull
10-30-2018, 05:51 PM
Who is Gene?

Gene Swindoll. The owner of Genespage…..the original MSU message board from many years ago.

DanDority
10-30-2018, 08:06 PM
Pit Bull, email him and ask him why people are parking in Lots that I have to pay for and be in the Bulldog Club for yet ass holes just slip the parking lot attendant a little cabbage and he's in. If he emails you back for proof let me know I'll PM you video of it taking place. During game if your car does not have parking pass it should be towed! I'm pissed. I have emailed him and not received a reply. Luckily you did.

Homedawg
10-30-2018, 09:37 PM
Pit Bull, email him and ask him why people are parking in Lots that I have to pay for and be in the Bulldog Club for yet ass holes just slip the parking lot attendant a little cabbage and he's in. If he emails you back for proof let me know I'll PM you video of it taking place. During game if your car does not have parking pass it should be towed! I'm pissed. I have emailed him and not received a reply. Luckily you did.

While I'm surprised you didn't get a response, that's a tough deal. And yes I know it happens, I've seen it in my lot as well. But we hire a company to handle parking and there can't be an overseer at every spot or they can't make money or we can't afford them. Not sure what the solution is. They oversell every lot as well so that doubles up the problem.

Dawgbite
10-31-2018, 09:45 AM
If it helps your feelings any they did tow a bunch of cars last saturday in our RV lot. It wasn't your situation though, they had some temporary passes for a lunch deal in the Palmeiro center and they were supposed to leave but many didn't. There was 5 tow trucks sitting there at one time as the attendants checked for correct passes.