PDA

View Full Version : Fitz SEC Player of the Week

Really Clark?
10-29-2018, 12:13 PM
School record 6th time

msbulldog
10-29-2018, 12:15 PM
Well deserved, way to go Nick! Hail State!

Tbonewannabe
10-29-2018, 12:18 PM
He is a GREAT college QB. He will probably get a shot at the NFL at QB or at least WR or TE. The guy is an athletic freak. Hopefully Coach JoeMo and Fitz are now on the same page and he can finish strong.

msstate7
10-29-2018, 12:21 PM
He is a GREAT college QB. He will probably get a shot at the NFL at QB or at least WR or TE. The guy is an athletic freak. Hopefully Coach JoeMo and Fitz are now on the same page and he can finish strong.

Lamar Jackson and taysom hill are probably gonna get fitz drafted late. Jackson and hill are faster though, but fitz is more powerful

RougeDawg
10-29-2018, 01:01 PM

Give him NFL WRs and he improves by default. He can make nfl throws. He has the arm. He just needs a situation wher he can be a backup and keep learning through the progressions. He really only has 2-3 years of actual experience doing this with defenses going full speed. And he?s now learning a completely different offense. I can see him brings viable backup for many years and if he learned how to work through progressions can be a late bloomer.

Tbonewannabe
10-29-2018, 02:33 PM
Give him NFL WRs and he improves by default. He can make nfl throws. He has the arm. He just needs a situation wher he can be a backup and keep learning through the progressions. He really only has 2-3 years of actual experience doing this with defenses going full speed. And he?s now learning a completely different offense. I can see him brings viable backup for many years and if he learned how to work through progressions can be a late bloomer.

He would be great if he went to the Patriots or some other team that really does well developing QBs and would give him a chance to learn for a few years before having to play.

TrapGame
10-29-2018, 02:35 PM
Lamar Jackson and taysom hill are probably gonna get fitz drafted late. Jackson and hill are faster though, but fitz is more powerful

I can see some NFL team taking a chance on Fitz as a TE that they can also put in the wildcat and throw every now and then. Just to give other defenses something to prepare for.

tcdog70
10-29-2018, 03:45 PM
Wait for the sixth time---but I thought KT was better?****