View Full Version : BAMA Game - 2:30 CBS

afranzo
10-29-2018, 12:04 PM
Alright alright...

ShotgunDawg
10-29-2018, 12:16 PM
I'm sure that'll be a down the middle, fair & balanced telecast*

If we're lucky, maybe CBS will show our team on the field as well

I can't wait to hear how Danielson can sell us that's it better to be the 3rd string LB at Bama than to start at another SEC school.

Activated Alpha
10-29-2018, 12:18 PM

You mean another game where CBS proudly slobbers all over Alabama's shaft?

msstate7
10-29-2018, 12:19 PM

I can't wait to hear how Danielson can sell us that's it better to be the 3rd string LB at Bama than to start at another SEC school.

Bama pays the bills. If we want cbs announcers to present the teams as equal, then we need to be equal. We aren't

Cooterpoot
10-29-2018, 12:19 PM
Our annual AL Network loss for the year.

ShotgunDawg
10-29-2018, 12:23 PM
Bama pays the bills. If we want cbs announcers to present the teams as equal, then we need to be equal. We aren't

Bama pays the bills because they are the only team consistently promoted.

It would be like if you ran a restaurant that sold hamburgers & chicken tenders, but only the hamburger was consistently on the menu. Then made the point that hamburgers pay the bills. Of course they do. The tenders never had a chance

TUSK
10-29-2018, 12:44 PM

It would be like if you ran a restaurant that sold filet mignon & cold chicken tenders, but only the filet mignon was consistently on the menu. Then made the point that filet mignon pay the bills. Of course they do. The cold chicken tenders never had a chance

FIFY

dawgday166
10-29-2018, 12:59 PM
FIFY

So let me see if I understand. Bama is filet mignon and MSU is cold chicken tenders?

TUSK
10-29-2018, 01:03 PM
So let me see if I understand. Bama is filet mignon and MSU is cold chicken tenders?

Not that State team I saw this past Saturday... That was veal or seared bluefin, I think....

Matty Dispatch
10-29-2018, 01:06 PM

It would be like if you ran a restaurant that sold hamburgers & chicken tenders, but only the hamburger was consistently on the menu. Then made the point that hamburgers pay the bills. Of course they do. The tenders never had a chance

Bama has been on CBS twice this year in 9 weeks. Tennessee has been on CBS 3 times already and this week will be LSU's 4th time. And UGA has already been on 4 times.

Duckdog
10-29-2018, 01:06 PM

nah man, we are fried bologna

ShotgunDawg
10-29-2018, 01:07 PM
Bama has been on CBS twice this year in 9 weeks. Tennessee has been on CBS 3 times already and this week will be LSU's 4th time.

Good stat. Tennessee is mind boggling. That's like serving a $2 steak & telling the fans to suck it up

parabrave
10-29-2018, 01:08 PM
Is LSU Bama on CBS or ESPN primetime?

Bully13
10-29-2018, 01:09 PM
Not that State team I saw this past Saturday... That was veal or seared bluefin, I think....

Fair enough. Quality post from our bamer guest.

No need for us to bitch about the announcers guys. Ery time bamer's on t.v., they get the blow jobs while the other team only get an occasional tickling of the balls.

msu15
10-29-2018, 01:14 PM
At least we won't have to wait all day for the skull drag

TUSK
10-29-2018, 01:15 PM
Bama has been on CBS twice this year in 9 weeks. Tennessee has been on CBS 3 times already and this week will be LSU's 4th time. And UGA has already been on 4 times.

Yep, the "Bama gets more exposure" thing is a little bit exaggerate/overblown/inaccurate, much like the "No one wants to watch the Bama/UT game" argument...

I will say that the CBS announcers "gush" over Bammer if I were a fan of the other team...

TUSK
10-29-2018, 01:17 PM
Is LSU Bama on CBS or ESPN primetime?

7pm on CBS...

I think it's ESPN Game Day, too....

dawgday166
10-29-2018, 01:29 PM

Aight ... that were a big hook you threw out in my direction **

We were better this past week. Can't see no way we can beat y'all tho. Might can give you a little more tussle maybe, and I said maybe, than most teams do.

Jack Lambert
10-29-2018, 01:53 PM
You mean another game where CBS proudly slobbers all over Alabama's shaft?

Work Warning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfuLRwqpy-Q

Pit Bull
10-29-2018, 02:38 PM
Supposed to be a pregame segment about how BAMA is preparing for their first playoff game. I guess that means us and everyone else they play are practice games to get ready for the playoffs.

TrapGame
10-29-2018, 02:43 PM
Supposed to be a pregame segment about how BAMA is preparing for their first playoff game. I guess that means us and everyone else they play are practice games to get ready for the playoffs.

Saban can't retire soon enough. The Alabama football program needs to implode for about five to ten years. Let the other guys get ahead for a little while.

Pit Bull
10-29-2018, 02:46 PM
Absolute perfect time of day to have a football game! Luvit! Wish we could play all 12 games at 2:30.

Jarius
10-29-2018, 03:13 PM
Bama consistently gets praised by the announcers because they are consistently the best team in football and blow everyone out.

Technetium
10-29-2018, 03:24 PM
Anyone know if it's possible to re-watch games that air on CBS? I'm likely going to be unable to watch the Bama game live, so I'm hoping I can watch it on Sunday.

Dawg61
10-29-2018, 03:31 PM
SEC needs the Manitowoc country sheriffs department to plant some evidence on Saban sexually assaulting the local farm animals to stand any chance of getting him removed.

Dawg61
10-29-2018, 03:35 PM
Anyone know if it's possible to re-watch games that air on CBS? I'm likely going to be unable to watch the Bama game live, so I'm hoping I can watch it on Sunday.

I haven't found a way to watch replays from any of the broadcast channels so if you do let me know how please. Only one that shows replays is Watch ESPN and even they have been removing some of the games this year for some reason.

99jc
10-29-2018, 05:05 PM
Fair enough. Quality post from our bamer guest.

No need for us to bitch about the announcers guys. Ery time bamer's on t.v., they get the blow jobs while the other team only get an occasional tickling of the balls.

Lol....that's good.

DownwardDawg
10-29-2018, 05:20 PM
Fitz is tired of Bama. We?re going to beat that ass.

Bully13
10-29-2018, 05:23 PM
Fitz needs to go ahead with the mohawk before the Bamer game. Time to pay up and get the juices flowing.

Dawg61
10-29-2018, 06:50 PM
Fitz needs to go ahead with the mohawk before the Bamer game. Time to pay up and get the juices flowing.

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/54013915.jpg