PDA

View Full Version : Shrader Leads Charlotte Christian to Last Second Win

CarolinaDawgs
10-29-2018, 11:38 AM
How about the craziness in this game? Had it not been so miserable weather-wise here in CLT I wouldve made it. Stinks cause it turned out to be a good one.

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/sports/high-school/article220664490.html

mparkerfd20
10-29-2018, 11:41 AM
Great. He fumbles... a lot. **

BiscuitEater
10-29-2018, 11:50 AM
Even in a driving rainstorm .. Shrader finished with 176 yards rushing, four touchdowns, and he added 163 yards passing, one touchdown.

99jc
10-29-2018, 05:00 PM
I can pull stats like that every week across the country from someone. That doesn't mean it will translate into college. You all are already putting hope in someone has never played a down of college let alone SEC ball. Both of our backup QBs had stats as good or better in High school. MSU fans can't see the forest because of the trees. And that tree is hardhead. The only reason he changed was his fat ass was on hot coals from Alumni. He is in big boy football now he needed an adjustment.

Bully13
10-29-2018, 05:35 PM
I can pull stats like that every week across the country from someone. That doesn't mean it will translate into college. You all are already putting hope in someone has never played a down of college let alone SEC ball. Both of our backup QBs had stats as good or better in High school. MSU fans can't see the forest because of the trees. And that tree is hardhead. The only reason he changed was his fat ass was on hot coals from Alumni. He is in big boy football now he needed an adjustment.

Nothing wrong with being excited about a 4 star QB who also has a bamer offer according to 247.

Dawgfan77
10-29-2018, 05:42 PM
Look I have been a huge critic of joe. But damn dude. This is a 18 year old kid from Charlotte that has chosen to come play for our university. For the love of god. Please don?t go negativity on a player let alone a recruit. Gain some perspective about the bigger picture

West Tn Dawg
10-29-2018, 05:44 PM
Look I have been a huge critic of joe. But damn dude. This is a 18 year old kid from Charlotte that has chosen to come play for our university. For the love of god. Please don?t go negativity on a player let alone a recruit. Gain some perspective about the bigger picture

He's a dick with a hard on for CJM. Notice how he turned a simple post about a damn good recruit into a "Slam Joe" post? Best thing is ignore him.

99jc
10-29-2018, 06:38 PM
I never said anything negative about that recruit.....hardhead yes recruit no.

Dawgtini
10-29-2018, 11:34 PM
I never said anything negative about that recruit.....hardhead yes recruit no.
Suck poster tries too hard too suck. #buryourhusbandlovesit

Dawg61
10-29-2018, 11:50 PM

Pay 99jc no mind. He bet his trailer we'd beat Kentucky and has been sleeping in a dumpster for the last month. If you see him on the street please hand him a sandwich or a sweater for the cold weather coming up. Dawgs gotta look out for other dawgs even the grumpy down on their luck ones.

Commercecomet24
10-30-2018, 12:20 AM
Pay 99jc no mind. He bet his trailer we'd beat Kentucky and has been sleeping in a dumpster for the last month. If you see him on the street please hand him a sandwich or a sweater for the cold weather coming up. Dawgs gotta look out for other dawgs even the grumpy down on their luck ones.

Rep given!

Bully13
10-30-2018, 01:32 AM
99jc just made one of the shittiest posts on ED in a month. Topped some of mine. Congrats.

Coach007
10-30-2018, 02:55 AM

Key didn't. Key was like 59% and this kid is in the 70% range. I posted those stats last week. You watch the highlights and you will see a massive difference in decision making. It's not close.

Mayden... he was better than Key. Around 64%

The major difference here is decision making and the offenses ran. Mayden will start in front of Key, but only if he grasps the system.

What it will end up being... Who can grasp the complete system and make the throws deep.

MrKotter
10-30-2018, 06:25 AM
Do you behave like a child in every aspect of your life or just on this board?

BB30
10-30-2018, 11:14 AM

Its been that time of the month for you for going on 2 months now. May need to get that checked out. Not seeing the forest because of the trees is a perfect description of what you are doing. Grow up Peter Pan.

Jack Lambert
10-30-2018, 11:30 AM
Can he punt?

99jc
10-30-2018, 08:31 PM
No but can dunk

Tbonewannabe
10-31-2018, 11:14 AM
Its been that time of the month for you for going on 2 months now. May need to get that checked out. Not seeing the forest because of the trees is a perfect description of what you are doing. Grow up Peter Pan.

We have finished better than 8 wins in 2 seasons in the last 20 years and some people are mad that a first year head coach is going to probably finish with 8 regular season wins. I am slightly disappointed in the season but if we continue our offense like last week then you need to be happy that we are finally over the hump of figuring out how to run the offense. This style offense is what it takes to beat teams like Bama. You have to get explosive plays because you aren't normally going to go 13 - 16 plays consecutively against those type of defenses.

My expectations for this year with this talent was 9-3 with Moorhead but with a floor of 7-5. I thought Mullen would probably be 10-2 with a floor of 8-4. Changing the offense was going to have some type of effect.