PDA

View Full Version : Fitz?s PF

PassInterference
10-28-2018, 09:21 AM
What did he do to get a PF?

Really Clark?
10-28-2018, 09:25 AM

The only thing I saw was after he got in the end zone he held his arms out to the side wide and puffed out his chest. Not even the Superman ripping the shirt pose, just arms out like he was going to bear hug the crowd

Coursesuper
10-28-2018, 09:34 AM

That's a legit question, that crew called that game like they were flipping pages in the rule book looking for something to call. They were an absolute joke. Combine that game with the mule screwing the Mizzou took last night it's just amazing how poor the overall state of officiating is in the SEC.

maroonmania
10-28-2018, 10:15 AM
That's a legit question, that crew called that game like they were flipping pages in the rule book looking for something to call. They were an absolute joke. Combine that game with the mule screwing the Mizzou took last night it's just amazing how poor the overall state of officiating is in the SEC.

I've just decided SEC refs are determined to try and keep us in our place when playing SEC competition. At least that call didn't cost us the actual score itself. There was also a joke of a holding call on us late in the 4th quarter to make sure we would have to punt the ball back to A&M. And on the last A&M possession they made sure to make the call when our hand touched the facemask of the QB on the 4th down sack but willingly ignored all of the blatant holding going on by the A&M line during pass protection during the same drive. Our defense almost had as much penalty yardage as A&M had offensive yardage on the night.

dawgday166
10-28-2018, 10:18 AM
I couldn't believe the freakin holding call we got on D. Williams I believe. That wasn't even close to holding the way they were calling the game last night. TAM was bear hugging our D linemen all night long.

Leroy Jenkins
10-28-2018, 11:24 AM

Reneged on a bet.

WSOPdawg
10-28-2018, 11:29 AM

Yup, I honestly don't see how the Mizzou coach didn't crawl the officials in the press conference afterwards. If anything, the pass interference shouldn't have been called but if it had to be called, it was more on the UK wideout. Totally robbed.

Bully13
10-28-2018, 11:37 AM
I've just decided SEC refs are determined to try and keep us in our place when playing SEC competition. At least that call didn't cost us the actual score itself. There was also a joke of a holding call on us late in the 4th quarter to make sure we would have to punt the ball back to A&M. And on the last A&M possession they made sure to make the call when our hand touched the facemask of the QB on the 4th down sack but willingly ignored all of the blatant holding going on by the A&M line during pass protection during the same drive. Our defense almost had as much penalty yardage as A&M had offensive yardage on the night.

If you are talking about the holding call I'm thinking about, you are correct. That call could be made every 17ing down. Total bullshit. Kinda funny all our ref 17ings came at critical times. Oh and way to rewrite the horse collar rule 17 nuts.

Commercecomet24
10-28-2018, 11:42 AM
I'm not sure if this crew or Williamson's crew is the worst in the sec but both crews suck!!! That game last night was brutal from an officiating standpoint. They missed 2 targeting penalties on am and they couldn't block our defense without holding. I think you could've literally called holding on them on every play. Thankfully we were good enough to outright win the game with all the bs officiating

Coursesuper
10-28-2018, 11:47 AM
I think that this is the first time in in four or five years that crew has worked a game in Starkville. They had been scratched and with good reason. It's hard to get scratched y'all, but this crew seemed like there was some selective enforcement of the rule book last night. Therefore when you work a game like this crew did it gets your ass scratched.

Coursesuper
10-28-2018, 11:53 AM
I'm not sure if this crew or Williamson's crew is the worst in the sec but both crews suck!!! That game last night was brutal from an officiating standpoint. They missed 2 targeting penalties on am and they couldn't block our defense without holding. I think you could've literally called holding on them on every play. Thankfully we were good enough to outright win the game with all the bs officiating

You literally can call it on every play, hell its legal to an extinct today's rule book.That call on 73 was holding, but the way they worked that game that call was the equivalent of handing out a speeding ticket at Talladega. These clowns were looking for stuff to call and did it selectively that's where the problem lies. They weren't letting the game happen in front of them, they were looking for specific infractions.

Jack Lambert
10-28-2018, 12:14 PM

No doubt in my mind they wanted A&M to win. They call questionable horse collar on us but then don't call the one on Fitz trying to score. Those refs sucks and I hope our coaching staff send in some film to the SEC.

Jack Lambert
10-28-2018, 12:15 PM
You literally can call it on every play, hell its legal to an extinct today's rule book.That call on 73 was holding, but the way they worked that game that call was the equivalent of handing out a speeding ticket at Talladega. These clowns were looking for stuff to call and did it selectively that's where the problem lies. They weren't letting the game happen in front of them, they were looking for specific infractions.

I can't remember but did A&M have a holding call on them?

BulldogBear
10-28-2018, 12:19 PM

I don't believe so Jack

Coursesuper
10-28-2018, 12:20 PM

Nope.

MaroonFlounder
10-28-2018, 12:31 PM
In A&M's only TD of the game (right before halftime) I saw blatant holding AND block in the back on the RB screen pass. That gets called if it was MSU on offense.

RocketDawg
10-28-2018, 03:16 PM
I think that this is the first time in in four or five years that crew has worked a game in Starkville. They had been scratched and with good reason. It's hard to get scratched y'all, but this crew seemed like there was some selective enforcement of the rule book last night. Therefore when you work a game like this crew did it gets your ass scratched.

Who determines who scratches an officiating crew?

Let's not forget that PI call against us last night that I believe led to a TD for them. That was a terrible call.

Percho
10-28-2018, 03:42 PM

Should have been holding on their touchdown.

Activated Alpha
10-28-2018, 03:49 PM
From what I saw they called a PI on smitherman when it shouldn't have then the very next play or DB nearly tackled their guy with dreads and it wasn't called. The were bad all around