PDA

View Full Version : Keys to Fitz success

bulldawg28
10-28-2018, 07:44 AM
1. He needs the competitive threat of being benched (even if
fictional)

It causes him to focus and produce

2. Aeris Williams beside him

They have the best chemistry and look like a hand in glove .
Williams is the best blocking back we have. He keeps Fitz upright without and allows him to move in the pocket comfortably. Williams should finish his career starting. Hill had his chance. He's not bringing anything to the table that Williams isn't at this point.

IMissJack
10-28-2018, 07:59 AM
You forgot receivers making plays when it counts.

bulldawg28
10-28-2018, 08:20 AM

I definitely agree.

Sacrifice
10-28-2018, 11:13 AM

To me, this was the difference last night. A qb is like any other player, you have to have some positive things happen to get in a groove, and the catches the recievers we're making last night was just what we needed. It kept Fitzs confidence up AND the receivers. To me it's like a baseball batting lineup. Once a couple of kids start hitting, they all start hitting. It's the craziest thing.

BuckyIsAB****
10-28-2018, 11:53 AM
WRs catching the football

MarketingBully
10-28-2018, 12:23 PM
It helps when Fitz throws catchable balls or gets the ball in the vacinity of said receiver. Everything was clicking last night but most importantly Fitz commanded that offense with confidence. The receivers played their best game but Fitz was the most focused he had been all year and that motivated everyone else. It all starts with the QB.

dawgday166
10-28-2018, 12:38 PM
It helps when Fitz throws catchable balls or gets the ball in the vacinity of said receiver. Everything was clicking last night but most importantly Fitz commanded that offense with confidence. The receivers played their best game but Fitz was the most focused he had been all year and that motivated everyone else. It all starts with the QB.

LMAO. The only balls not catchable are the ones not in vicinity of receiver. He threw some darts last night and our WRs finally caught them ... as they should. The catch by Mitchell on sideline was a great catch of a dart.

mparkerfd20
10-28-2018, 12:53 PM
The key is Aeris Williams blocking. End of story.