PDA

View Full Version : Moorhead postgame ...

dawgday166
10-27-2018, 11:49 PM
https://youtu.be/KxUcYGIHtRI

Best postgame yet. I like it.

NolaDawgPound
10-27-2018, 11:57 PM
His fire on the sideline was the best he's shown too. Maybe he reads this board and has not realized that these kids respond to that.

TXDawg
10-28-2018, 12:02 AM
Dude was on fire. Love his emotion and his confidence.

Gotta keep it going, though.

Commercecomet24
10-28-2018, 12:07 AM
I like it. I like the guy and really hope tonight was the start of something great. Let's finish the year strong.

RougeDawg
10-28-2018, 12:10 AM
I like it. I like the guy and really hope tonight was the start of something great. Let's finish the year strong.

8-4 and 4-4 would be a nice finish, considering how we stumbled out of the SEC gate.

Commercecomet24
10-28-2018, 12:12 AM
8-4 and 4-4 would be a nice finish, considering how we stumbled out of the SEC gate.

I agree. 8-4 beat the freaking turds up north and get a good bowl game and finish 9-4 would be alright and give us some momentum for next year.

dawgday166
10-28-2018, 12:12 AM

I'm with you. I tentatively have a toe (maybe a couple of them) back on his bandwagon ***

Dawg61
10-28-2018, 12:13 AM
Good postgame but he said he deals in reality not perception while at the same time is clearly bothered by the "BS" said during the week. He needs thicker skin and he needs to understand perception IS reality. It's one of the oldest sayings in the book.

Commercecomet24
10-28-2018, 12:23 AM
Good postgame but he said he deals in reality not perception while at the same time is clearly bothered by the "BS" said during the week. He needs thicker skin and he needs to understand perception IS reality. It's one of the oldest sayings in the book.

Lol that's the first rule I learned when I got into marketing 30 years ago. He's still learning as a head coach and appears to be willing to make adjustments and changes. Let's see how we finish

MarketingBully
10-28-2018, 12:38 AM
Look. You guys have massacred Moorhead as much or worse then I have Fitz. I’m back on the Fitz bandwagon but it’s important to note that when the QB has good control of this offense it’s damn near unstoppable. Fitz was 14/22 through the air at a 63% completion percentage and did it against a defense that sold out to stop the run. If he would have been this efficient against Florida, we beat the shit out of them. The receivers also played the best they had all year. Everything clicked on the offensive side and this is a very explosive offense when it’s clicking. Can we also shut up with the fire Moorhead shit though? It’s getting exhausting. As long as he goes 6-6 to 8-4 he won’t get fired and odds are extremely good we go 9-4 in his first year.

Liverpooldawg
10-28-2018, 01:43 AM
I said 8-4 coming in. If we get to that then outstanding. We have won one I thought we would lose, Auburn. We lost one I thought we would win, Kentucky. Out of UF, LSU, and A&M I thought we would get one. With Florida or A&M being the most likely. We are on track. The encouraging thing is that UK, LSU, Florida, and A&M are all much better teams than I thought they would be.

Thick
10-28-2018, 06:04 AM
I said 8-4 coming in. If we get to that then outstanding. We have won one I thought we would lose, Auburn. We lost one I thought we would win, Kentucky. Out of UF, LSU, and A&M I thought we would get one. With Florida or A&M being the most likely. We are on track. The encouraging thing is that UK, LSU, Florida, and A&M are all much better teams than I thought they would be.

Are you patting yourself on the back? Your prediction as of right now might look good, but we should be 7-1, period! I’m giving UK the W, but FL and LSU, we gave them the W. It’s still a disappointing season up to this point. The only thing that could possibly make it better would be to win out. If you did that, we would still be kicking ourselves for losing to LSU and UF.

basedog
10-28-2018, 09:01 AM
Coulda woulda shoulda, time to move forward. Good coaches and players don't live in the past like internet coaches do!

I've been critical of Joe and Fitz, but they seem to have moved forward and so should "us" fans. Mistakes were made and will be made but it ain't like we lost to the "sisters of the poor teams".

We can end this season on a good note, I feel better about Joe after last night.

Btw, damn the Aggie band puts on an entertaining show, that was awesome!

tcdog70
10-28-2018, 10:06 AM
I think JOMOis learning. BUt that stupid call when it was thrid and 2 inches bout caused me to throw my beer through the tv. Why is it so hard to put your 230 pound QB under center and sneak the 1 st down. Then he punts. Shit we have a defense that will stop them--go for all fourth and ones.

dawgday166
10-28-2018, 10:13 AM
Are you patting yourself on the back? Your prediction as of right now might look good, but we should be 7-1, period! I’m giving UK the W, but FL and LSU, we gave them the W. It’s still a disappointing season up to this point. The only thing that could possibly make it better would be to win out. If you did that, we would still be kicking ourselves for losing to LSU and UF.

No doubt about it. But any new coach in SEC has a learning curve, and it took Dan a few years to learn it. If we keep seeing what we saw last night then it might be somewhat impressive that Moorhead learned so quickly. Last night was the 2nd out of 5 games where we played tough on offense, and the first where our passing game looked worth a crap to go with it.

But you right, if we beat Bama somehow (and I don't expect to), we sho missed our chance to win whole SEC this year. We play like last night every game and we're easily better than anyone in the East IMO.