PDA

View Full Version : Just back...

Liverpooldawg
10-27-2018, 11:44 PM
A few observations in no particular order.
1. There were a lot of empty seats, y'all missed a good game
2. Welcome back Nick Fitzgerald. He played a great game.
3. Thompson is not ready for the big time, yet.
4 . We are a better team with Aris Williams in the backfield.
5. The defense played very well.....but A&M has some stone hands receivers. There were quite a few that they dropped that would have hurt us bad had they been caught.
6. That was a glimpse of the real Moorhead offense. It's amazing what happens when you have a credible threat in the passing game.
7. A&M has a REALLY good band.

starkvegasdawg
10-27-2018, 11:51 PM
1. Yep
2. Yep
3. Yep
4. Perhaps. I think Hill is more explosive
5. Yep
6. Yep
7. Yep

dawgday166
10-27-2018, 11:53 PM
1. Yep
2. Yep
3. Yep
4. Perhaps. I think Hill is more explosive
5. Yep
6. Yep
7. Yep

We're more explosive when Fitz has time to throw downfield, Hill or no Hill. Hill doesn't help give him that time to throw.

WinningIsRelentless
10-28-2018, 01:16 AM
We're more explosive when Fitz has time to throw downfield, Hill or no Hill. Hill doesn't help give him that time to throw.

Fitzs foot work in the pocket tells you wish back he has confidence in.

BhamDawg205
10-28-2018, 01:20 AM
Can't say key not ready one series... AM destroyed the Oline 3 straight plays. Could have been O line not use to his cadence. Fitz played a great game, but we've seen this before. I think the pressure pushed the offense as a whole to step up. Hopefully this is the team we've been waiting for.

Liverpooldawg
10-28-2018, 01:30 AM
Can't say key not ready one series... AM destroyed the Oline 3 straight plays. Could have been O line not use to his cadence. Fitz played a great game, but we've seen this before. I think the pressure pushed the offense as a whole to step up. Hopefully this is the team we've been waiting for.

Key blew a handoff and it almost cost us a turnover inside our 10. That can't happen.

Liverpooldawg
10-28-2018, 01:33 AM
Forgot one.....
8. That officiating crew was one of the worst I have seen. How do you miss the hold on their TD? Also the PI that lead to their TD was just totally made up. Dick Pace would have been proud to claim that one.