PDA

View Full Version : Losses

BB30
10-27-2018, 10:44 PM
The ky loss isn?t looking quite as bad now. Yea, we could have won the game but they are pretty solid and a lot better than most thought they would be.

They are having a Cinderella year for sure. That defense of theirs is stout. Held Missouri to zero first downs in the second half.

UF is a quality team as well, much better than expected. Again, a game we could have won but definitely not the gimme everybody thought it would be.

LSU is LSU they are just plain good. Going on the road there was going to be hard regardless of the team and season we were having. Just a tough tough place to win.

Should have snagged at least one of those games but the losses definitely don?t look as bad as they did at the time.

8-4 should happen. Will be interesting to see how our defense does against bama. I think we have arguably the best pass rush in the conference. Looking forward to watching them against that bama offense. They may shred us but I think we can hang in there defensively.

Commercecomet24
10-27-2018, 10:46 PM
Our defense will probably be the best defense bama faces all season. I'm looking forward to seeing how we match up

msstate7
10-27-2018, 10:46 PM
8-4 should absolutely happen. Bama will kill us... aTm WRs/QB left a lot of explosive plays on the field tonight that bama won't

HoopsDawg
10-27-2018, 10:50 PM
Arkansas, La Tech and Ole Miss are horrible. Definitely should be 8-4 with a decent bowl. It will be interesting to see if Sweat and Simmons play in the bowl game.