PDA

View Full Version : Tonight, I just want to see

Cowbell
10-27-2018, 01:07 PM
In-game adjustments on the offensive side of the ball. If we get stuck in a rut, we better see some adjustments that get us rolling again. If Joe can?t do that at home with this talent, he?s got to go.

dawgday166
10-27-2018, 01:13 PM
In-game adjustments on the offensive side of the ball. If we get stuck in a rut, we better see some adjustments that get us rolling again. If Joe can?t do that at home with this talent, he?s got to go.

Absolutely agree. Tired of seeing nothing changed coming out of a halftime where we have 7, 6, or 3 pts at half and ain't moving the ball.

MarketingBully
10-27-2018, 01:16 PM
I want to see passes in the actual vacinity of the receivers. I want to see tough catches made by the receivers. I want to see easy throws by the QB to get whoever is in there confidence. I want to see an obvious attempt to get the ball into our playmakers hands (Guidry, Hill, Williams, Mixon, Thomas). And I don’t want to see shots down the field to freaking Mitchell. No thank you. If we can do the things I mention above we will have success.

justwin
10-27-2018, 01:34 PM
Joe has been doing that the last 4 games. the tape doesn't lie. There has been so many different iterations that Joe's tried to make it easier for Fitz, but Fitz cannot read/adapt.

The biggest adjustment on O needs to be a different QB full time here on out.

MarketingBully
10-27-2018, 01:41 PM
Joe has been doing that the last 4 games. the tape doesn't lie. There has been so many different iterations that Joe's tried to make it easier for Fitz, but Fitz cannot read/adapt.

The biggest adjustment on O needs to be a different QB full time here on out.

Joe literally has tried to make the offense as easy as possible for Fitz but our fans don’t see it. Luginbil has been calling for a new QB since the Florida game. He has stated Fitz can only throw the 90 mph pass whether it’s 3 yards or 40 yards meaning he doesn’t throw a catchable ball. Moorhead literally doesn’t know what to do with Fitz except to run him because that is all he’s good at. Problem is you can’t be one dimensional against the defenses we went up against. But I digress. It is what it is.

WinningIsRelentless
10-27-2018, 03:19 PM
I want to see a ?offensive genius? be a genius and use his tools to the best of their ability.

Below is what he needs to do:
Take the P out of RPO
Use WR screens to keep the lbs and safety true
Zone Reads
Two back seats next to fitz
Speed sweeps with Thomes
Shuffle passes to the TE
And if we get into a passing down have your best pass blocking rb in the game.

Really Clark?
10-27-2018, 03:23 PM
I want to see a ?offensive genius? be a genius and use his tools to the best of their ability.

Take the P out of RPO
Zone Reads
Speed sweeps with Thomes
Shuffle passes to the TE

Looks like Aeris will be the back tonight. Hill’s hamstring may not be well enough to go

WinningIsRelentless
10-27-2018, 03:27 PM
Looks like Aeris will be the back tonight. Hill’s hamstring may not be well enough to go

Thank god and we can still do everything I said with Nick G as the second back

dawgday166
10-27-2018, 03:50 PM

Take the P out of RPO
Zone Reads
Speed sweeps with Thomes
Shuffle passes to the TE

Preach on brother.

Doggie_Style
10-27-2018, 04:11 PM

Take the P out of RPO
Zone Reads
Speed sweeps with Thomes
Shuffle passes to the TE

Yup....but this is like expecting pink butterflies to fly out a monkeys? ass....not gonna happen

Dawgology
10-27-2018, 04:32 PM

Take the P out of RPO
Zone Reads
Speed sweeps with Thomes
Shuffle passes to the TE

Amen! Don?t know why it?s so difficult for an offensive genius to do this.

Dawgfan77
10-27-2018, 05:26 PM
Joe won?t make adjustments. He believes in his game plan and won?t deviate from it. Add in the fact he going to try and pound the rock and A &M knows that. Then on third down they are gonna come at us and we won?t have an answer. I would love to be wrong but I don?t see is scoring very much

TrapGame
10-27-2018, 05:42 PM
Amen! Don?t know why it?s so difficult for an offensive genius to do this.

B/c he's hell bent to prove his offense works with this team.

Dawgfan77
10-27-2018, 05:46 PM
B/c he's hell bent to prove his offense works with this team.
This offense will not work in the SEC

MarketingBully
10-27-2018, 05:47 PM
Well our WR core has no shot tonight if we are starting Jackson, Mitchell, and Thomas. Those are Sun Belt receivers fellas. Hope we aren’t thinking we are going to get a lot in our passing game. What is Getsy thinking? That is plain awful. To me, Getsy’s ass should be on the chopping block after this season regardless.

MarketingBully
10-27-2018, 05:48 PM
Joe won?t make adjustments. He believes in his game plan and won?t deviate from it. Add in the fact he going to try and pound the rock and A &M knows that. Then on third down they are gonna come at us and we won?t have an answer. I would love to be wrong but I don?t see is scoring very much

If we are starting Jackson, Mitchell, and Thomas, we are in deep shit.

dawgday166
10-27-2018, 05:53 PM
I'm glad Aeris is starting and Guidry is sitting. Jackson and Thomas played well against Bama last year.

TrapGame
10-27-2018, 05:55 PM
This offense will not work in the SEC

It might if he's willing to adjust to what he's facing from SEC defenses but I highly doubt he will. He can do it. He can take what he's seen this season and make adjustments. But I think his Northeastern coaches are telling him to stay the course while the coaches with experience coaching in the SEC or against the SEC for years are telling him to make a change.

If we finish 6-6 this season Hud will probably be interim head coach by this time next season.