PDA

View Full Version : Enjoy

justwin
10-27-2018, 09:58 AM
http://www.hudl.com/profile/3365446/Keytaon-Thompson

throws a pretty deep ball. His HS O is virtually identical to what Joe is wanting to do so I just don't see how the pundits can say it will not be much different when Key replaces Fitz.

that's WHOP @ the 5:10 mark btw in the dome.

It's time

Hail state

parabrave
10-27-2018, 01:44 PM
Watched him in his senior year every friday on New Orleans sports. The kid is great and will be great either here or FL or LSU because Mullen and O will pounce on him if he decides to transfer. One reason that He an Fitz and the whole offense is not "getting" the offense is maybe just maybeee due to the coaches inability to translate PHD to college kids. Or Maybe the Off plan just plain sucks.

MarketingBully
10-27-2018, 01:50 PM
KT is better then Fitz in this offense and if given the opportunity he will shine.

Doggie_Style
10-27-2018, 02:05 PM
KT is better then Fitz in this offense and if given the opportunity he will shine.

Completely agree...if Moorcroom is really trying to run ?his offense? he should have started Key day 1

Commercecomet24
10-27-2018, 02:10 PM

I agree. I hate it for Fitz, Dan kind of left him holding the bag. Fitz is a true option QB, run first, and he's extremely good at that. KT is a passer who can run the ball when needed.

MarketingBully
10-27-2018, 02:26 PM
Watched him in his senior year every friday on New Orleans sports. The kid is great and will be great either here or FL or LSU because Mullen and O will pounce on him if he decides to transfer. One reason that He an Fitz and the whole offense is not "getting" the offense is maybe just maybeee due to the coaches inability to translate PHD to college kids. Or Maybe the Off plan just plain sucks.

Hell, if I was KT, I would definitely not go to either LSU or Florida if I planned to transfer. Dan didn’t do shit last year to help develop KT as we saw in the OM game. If I was him I’d keep working hard in this offense and when I have an opportunity tonight pounce on it.